Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Super Rookie

Default Super Rookie

I just finished watching this series and have a few questions about some scenes that I don't really get it.

1. What was the deal with Mr. Moon? There was a scene where he had a drink with Kang Ho before he submitted his resignation. He said that he was the one behind this whole thing. What did he do?

2. Bong Sam received an envelope with some pictures in it. What pictures are those? Who sent it to him?

3 Hyunh Ah was supposed to save Kang Ho from being fired (after he was framed) with an exchange that Min Ok should stay away from him. Why didn't it work? Kang Ho still got fired and he was still together with Min Ok.

Can somebody help me and explain those scenes above? I would greatly appreciate it.

Overall I really enjoy this series. It's quite different from the typical korean romantic comedy.

Quote Originally Posted by marla
    I just finished watching this series and have a few questions about some scenes that I don't really get it.

1. What was the deal with Mr. Moon? There was a scene where he had a drink with Kang Ho before he submitted his resignation. He said that he was the one behind this whole thing. What did he do?

2. Bong Sam received an envelope with some pictures in it. What pictures are those? Who sent it to him?

3 Hyunh Ah was supposed to save Kang Ho from being fired (after he was framed) with an exchange that Min Ok should stay away from him. Why didn't it work? Kang Ho still got fired and he was still together with Min Ok.

Can somebody help me and explain those scenes above? I would greatly appreciate it.

Overall I really enjoy this series. It's quite different from the typical korean romantic comedy.
    I can't remember accurately, but I think it was Mr Moon who leaked out confidential info or masterminded the set-up and made Kang Ho his scapegoat.

2. It was pictures that he met with the representatives of the company which he was selling insider info to.

3. Can't remember exactly but Kang Ho made it clear to Hyunh Ah that she's not the one he liked and asked her to go with Bong Sam?? Anyway Hyunh Ah didn't exactly have the power to keep Kang Ho in the company because leaking info to outsiders is a very big blunder.

Anyone currently watching it? I just started Episode 1 moments ago.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Default Super Rookie~

Hello all, I have JUST finished watching Super Rookie and it's the best so far ( actually, 'My Girl' beats it just by a tiny bit).
    -----
    Before I go on, I'm not sure if this thread's been made (I highly doubt there is isn't already one), if there is already one, please tell me and I'm sorry. =)
    -----
    My favourite scene of the whole series is in episode 18 when 'Kang Ho' hugged 'Mi-ok' and said "I've missed you so much I nearly lost my mind". - it was soooo cute!
    Any Super Rookie fans out there, feel free to discuss this 'super drama' in here ^_^

Oh, btw, this has been BUGGING ME SO MUCH. In episode 14, 'Kang Ho' sang a song at the club, can anyone tell me the name of the song and a link to where I can d/l it would be great! I really really want it!!

eric.fever

yes, there is a thread on it already.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=14620

I love the OST of this drama. I haven't gotten up to episode 14 yet so I don't know what song you're talking about. I'll let you know when I get there.

I just started this drama not so long ago, two days ago in fact.

I still think the actor who played Lee Bong Sam is a little hotter than the main actor in My Girl.

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

I've watched this drama up to episode 5 but I can't continue watching coz the web where I got this drama from don't have the complete episode.. I guess, I have to wait ><" so far, I enjoyed the drama

---[EDIT]
    Last edited by pemberly; 09-15-06 at 03:12 PM.

I have the 2 songs that they sang in the club (I'll just upload two of them coz I've not finished watching so I don't know which one are you talking about or maybe there is more song =P)

I'll post the links on the other thread..
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 09-14-06 at 10:35 PM.

I'm watching it on youtube and well haha...I'm seeing how Kang Ho will be able to escape death aka people finding out he's just a bum who had no experience in the business. But so far he's been in luck with most things.

I absolutely hate Hyun-Ah, she's such a brat! Both in Spring Waltz and this drama. I just want to slap her hard so she can recognize that she's not the queen of everybody.

Bong Sam is like another MuRong Fu (Jin Yong character), who lives and dies for his ambition and success in the work place and is willing to dump Mi-Ok for a bratty rich girl like Hyun-Ah whoses a lot like Paris Hilton and Nicole Richie!
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 09-15-06 at 11:34 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    yes, there is a thread on it already.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=14620

I love the OST of this drama. I haven't gotten up to episode 14 yet so I don't know what song you're talking about. I'll let you know when I get there.

I just started this drama not so long ago, two days ago in fact.

I still think the actor who played Lee Bong Sam is a little hotter than the main actor in My Girl.

Yes, the OST is quite nice, I got the dvd and it comes with it include one extra
    disc on Han Ha In Wedding ceremony.

Yes, definitely Lee Bong Sam is hotter than the main lead in My Girl. I only
    like Lee Jun Ki in My Girl, not the main lead, the main lead does'nt look appearing
    to me including his acting.

I agree with Suet Seung, Lee Dong Wook isn't as good-looking as 'Bong-Sam'. They are both so serious but sometimes 'Bong-Sam' is just so funny!! Ooh, and thank you so much for the links h3artl3ss_!!

..and Lovewinter, I bought the DVD too and I got 10 discs plus the DVD you were talking about, but the box cover said there's also a CD that comes with it but I never got the CD!! Is it only me?!

eric.fever

to eric.fever here are the 2 songs that you're lookin for..
    hi again h3artl3ss_, I downloaded the two songs but it wasn't the right one ><" I wanted this one --> $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Kilik_dante/eric.jpg')
    Click
    Hope you have it!!

eric.fever
    Last edited by pemberly; 09-15-06 at 08:16 PM.

i enjoy this series than more than most of the other korean series. it was just a lot of fun. need eric to do more series.

There were some very funny parts. I find Eric Mun very talented ... to be able to switch from... how can I say? From a player or a flirter in Phoenix and turned into a retard . I really enjoyed this drama. Best for Eric and Han Ga In!

The ending got kind of messed up but still hilarious .
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by eric.fever
    hi again h3artl3ss_, I downloaded the two songs but it wasn't the right one ><" I wanted this one --> [IMG]http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v143/Kilik_dante/eric.jpg[IMG]
    Click
    Hope you have it!!

eric.fever
    Ohh.. I've heard that song before but I just don't know the title.. I'll try to search for it =]

[EDIT]

I found it eric.fever.. the title is "Love Leaves Its Scent" by Tei

PS: I just realized that one of the karaoke songs that I posted earlier was sang by Eric while he's on the bridge.. That's the hillarious scene ever!
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 09-16-06 at 04:20 AM.

I don't like Eric's hairstyle in this drama, I know its because of his character. But still there are times in the drama, I felt like wanted to punch his face because he looks so much like a thug and his face looked annoying. Which is why I don't like Eric out of all the guys in Shinhwa.

Its odd though, the guys of Shinhwa are so open and free to laugh and joke but then in dramas they act so stiff and not so freespirited. Like take Jun Jin in Nine-Tailed Fox, he's so stiff in the drama but in the clips I see on youtube where he's with his guys, he's like so alive and funny. Especially the clip where Kangta kinda "molested" him...haha it was a funny clip.

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    I don't like Eric's hairstyle in this drama, I know its because of his character. But still there are times in the drama, I felt like wanted to punch his face because he looks so much like a thug and his face looked annoying. Which is why I don't like Eric out of all the guys in Shinhwa.

Its odd though, the guys of Shinhwa are so open and free to laugh and joke but then in dramas they act so stiff and not so freespirited. Like take Jun Jin in Nine-Tailed Fox, he's so stiff in the drama but in the clips I see on youtube where he's with his guys, he's like so alive and funny. Especially the clip where Kangta kinda "molested" him...haha it was a funny clip.
    Hahahaha.. Me too, Eric isn't the first but not the least out of all the Shinhwa members

I'm so agree on you for this matter, I've watched Nine Tailed Fox/Gumiho, dangg.. I'd say he's the craziest person compared to the other members and yet he's so different while he's on screen.. He can put up a serious face. He's good
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 09-16-06 at 04:09 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by h3artl3ss_
    Ohh.. I've heard that song before but I just don't know the title.. I'll try to search for it =]

[EDIT]

I found it eric.fever.. the title is "Love Leaves Its Scent" by Tei

PS: I just realized that one of the karaoke songs that I posted earlier was sang by Eric while he's on the bridge.. That's the hillarious scene ever!
    Thank you soooo much h3artl3ss_!! You're the best!!! I know which scene you're talking about!! LOL When I was up to that part I didn't know whether to laugh or not TwT I mean, when he shook his head it was so funny..
    eric.fever

Quote Originally Posted by eric.fever
    Thank you soooo much h3artl3ss_!! You're the best!!! I know which scene you're talking about!! LOL When I was up to that part I didn't know whether to laugh or not TwT I mean, when he shook his head it was so funny..
    Yeah.. me too, I don't know whether to laugh or not.. LOL =P Have you got the song yet? I'll PM you if you still haven't got it yet..

wish eric have more roles. he's always fun to watch. anyone have any idea what type of role is he playing in 'Sweet Guy'?

Finally finished watching this drama.. Errr about the ending, just like that? Hmm.. but overall this is a good drama though.. =]
    Last edited by h3artl3ss_; 09-17-06 at 12:59 AM.