Page 11 of 24 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》

SPOILERS... ENDING....

da qi men along with 3 zhang men of 5 fu.... and their discipnes are trapped in a tomb. inside this place they find the real reason as too why all of them have constantly fought each other for many years...

the real reason being... their forefathers "yun" and "tie" rose to glory with the help of their wives "feng and zhu". after the success the wives gave births to baby boys and the husbands took the child away and left their wives with nothing. because of this, feng fu ren, the weaker one dies but zhu fu ren who is stronger went to chang dao?? (i cant remember the name-but its the same place where yun zheng meets his mother) and establish a new sector.

After feng fu ren dies, her brother got mad and anger and wanted revenge. he got all the people from 5 fu and told them that if it wasnt for his sister the da qi ren wont be nothing and this is the thanks that they get... so they set out and killed yun and tie zhang men. after this all descendents of feng family must help the 5 fu ren for free - which of course didnt work out that way... feng jiu ... is the descendents so he knows that the war between those people is a joke!

after finding this out, the hatred between them disappears coz technically they're fighting for something so pointless! everyone is overcome and da qi zhang men finally admits to been a **** head and apologises to his son adn nephew...

in the meantime, we see that tie zhong tangs older brother is actaully poisoned by leng yi feng and about to die, while this is happening, someone lets go of his son adn the son rushes out and hugs his father and dies straight away.... then the father dies... the leng qing shuang goes outside to confront her father and dies while trying to revenge for her family

they can't do anything but sit there so they can up with a plan... someone will go outside to distract du sheng while the others one for help... of course tie zhong tang decides to be that person since its his idea but yun zheng also wants to help... night... they are with their respective partners saying goodbye and be careful etc... while dai dai and yun zheng are speaking, zhong tang knocks him out cause he doesnt want him to go...

zhong tang leaves... and fights with leng yi feng... and gets him to a further area so everyone can escape.... but instead of escaping like the orignal plan, they go and help zhong tang instead. zt sees no way of beating this guy so instead he rushes into LYF and the 2 of them falls down the cliff!

one year later, Ling er is at the shen gu where they said they will meet again... shes a lil' nuts in my opinion... she remembers him and dreams of wearing this ulgy necklace when they finally met again.... then she thought she heard noises outside so she goes to investigate... they walked right by each other cause a big rock was in the way... anywayz he goes to inside the cave and she goes by the water... she thinks she sees his image in the water and that hes calling out to her adn then off course she said she'll come and join him and falls into the water and drowns.. just as zhong tang comes out he sees the figure shes carries and drags her out but shes already dead! they were 1 min away from meeting and she was so stupid@!!!!!

meanwhile in the city they are celebrating... the old zhang men is passing on teh crown to his son yun zheng while this is happening, dai dai sees a figure like zhong tang and she screams his name and everyone comes looking for him,.,,, he is badly hurt and barely alive... they ask him questions and he tells them that he almost die and that ling er is dead and then we see yun zheng and his father discussing zhang men positona dn yun zheng reckons his 2nd bro should take the position since hes the real hero in all of this... its morning... everyone finds out that hes disappears... we see that he returned to ling ers grave and speaking how he'll never leave her again..... THE END....

It was such a shitty end!!!!! 3 couples and right at the end, 2 couples die in the last last episode and only yun zheng and dai dai are togethr happy.... arrghh....

hurhurhur... thanks for the spoiler ending that is so fooky sheety no reason to buy it at all

Where did you get your set from?

T.T yeah, i heard it was good too. I'd say not just the ending was blah. The whole "brother and sister relationship" was taken too far.

SPOILER.

So first ling'er and zhong tang think they're cousins and splits up. Ling'er goes with this other guy. The other guy really likes her, and then ling'er thinks that zhong tang died so she agrees to marry the other guy. THEN on their marriage day they find out that ling'er and the other guy are brothers and sisters.

Not to mention I thought the whole story was just 7.5/10, i mean for a wu xia series it's pretty good, but the plot wasn't very tied together. I mean for ling'er and zhong tang, it was mostly, them togheter, them apart, them looking for each other. O_O goodness.

and then for the 3rd brother and dai dai, it was misunderstanding, apart, looking for each other, together. T.T" I mean thats a bit boring don't you think?

All in all, I'm okay with this series, but the ending, and the whole story itself, could've been better. Maybe my expectations were too high -____-".
    Watching: White Robe of Love - Ady and Dylan Forever
    Tokyo Juliet (currently addicted) Wu Zun is hot

can anyone give a brief summary? thanx.
    :*'-'* sw33t_anGeL *'-'*:

Any SPECIFIC links to download this series...if possible Mega upload..

Do not support piracy. Buy original

Quote Originally Posted by sw33t_angel
    can anyone give a brief summary? thanx.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    Sersiously I don't think it's out yet. I can't find any news regarding it, and I just saw the pirated version at BlueMax, Pohkim and TS in Singapore few days ago.
    The current ending is most possibly going to be it. the tie zhongtang actor mentioned it was agreed upon after discussion between the director, production team, him and the korean actress.
    路漫漫,长伴......

C'mon get ready......the future is now, the past is gone forever.....

Is this series good? Can it be compared to other more famous Gulong stories???

Does it have a good storyline or just wasting time?
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

Default neak kun niyum pak tung thom

goog new guys this serie is already out on dvd.. so get ur copy... here r the poster they look crappy... $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://angkorwat.com/imgdvd/chnmov239f.jpg')

does look pretty shabby
    路漫漫,长伴......

C'mon get ready......the future is now, the past is gone forever.....

If that's really the cover picture of the discs u saw, that's definitely pirated. I still see Xiao Long Nv's body and Xiong Ba's body with the faces from this Da Qi series. Original version definitely won't use photoshop to make their covers.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Quote Originally Posted by assasin
    Since no one has posted any pictures, I'll do the honors.

Ling-er is very pretty.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/GK2010/Flag%20Hero/U102P28T3D817941F326DT2005082219082.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/GK2010/Flag%20Hero/U102P28T3D817942F326DT2005082219083.jpg')

Of course this is my favorite Tie Zhong Tang. He came across as more attractive than this picture due to the character he plays. Maybe it's just me.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/GK2010/Flag%20Hero/U102P28T3D817945F326DT2005082219090.jpg')

Our 2 couples!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/GK2010/Flag%20Hero/U102P28T3D817963F326DT2005082219142.jpg')

Happy Ending for one couple?

Happy Ending for both couples????
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i9.photobucket.com/albums/a63/GK2010/Flag%20Hero/photo_03_b.jpg')

Just started to watched a couple episodes into this series. The Korean actress potrayed as "Ling-er" is quite cute and she carried her character very well. I personally like TZT, his character is very attractive and I thought he's better looking than the 3rd bro, imo.

I've seen the Taiwanese and TVB versions when I was little and I do not remember anything about. So this is something to refresh my memories...if what not. Regardless of the ending(s), I like the flow of the series so far, it has backbone compared to the current wuxia remakes and majority is sickly overrated

so how accurate is this series? 60%, 70%?

Still deciding whether or not to buy it since it did come out in Yesasia.
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚
    此时一灯大师的“一阳指”功夫实已到了登峰造极、炉火纯青的地步,指上发出的那股罡气似是温淳平和,但沛然浑厚,无可与抗

Quote Originally Posted by Whsie
    so how accurate is this series? 60%, 70%?

Still deciding whether or not to buy it since it did come out in Yesasia.
    Basically the first half was like 85%~90% faithfull. The second half was about 50%~75% depends on individual as they edited the timeline and some other stuff.

btw the one on sale now is pirated version with low picture quality, beware.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

you mean the one on yesasia? The one that is US Version that is DVD Region 1 only for U.S?
    法王正欲回掌相击,突听嗤嗤轻响一股柔和的气流涌向面门,正是一灯大师使出“一阳指”功夫,正面拦截。法王一直没将这白眉老僧放在眼内,那料到他这一指之功,竟是如此深厚

you mean the one on yesasia? The one that is US Version that is DVD Region 1 only for U.S?
    I can only find the region-free version, can't find the US version that u mentioned. However, from what I know, all versions that are on sale now are pirated. There's no news on the official release yet. Read back a few pages and u will know why it should be a pirated version.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

I believed you mean the one that release by Reach. I saw that version at my local store also. I'm not so sure about the quality, but the one from China is not that great quality.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    I can only find the region-free version, can't find the US version that u mentioned. However, from what I know, all versions that are on sale now are pirated. There's no news on the official release yet. Read back a few pages and u will know why it should be a pirated version.
    Well.... here is the link http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1004482941/

It's NTSC and it's Region 1 ONLY. In other words, this is only playable by U.S DVD Players and is not playable by China DVD players. And it was just released on 8/10/06

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    I believed you mean the one that release by Reach. I saw that version at my local store also. I'm not so sure about the quality, but the one from China is not that great quality.
    Um.... no. According to the link above, the version that I'm looking at is ETTV which IMO has good quality.

Well.... here is the link http://us.yesasia.com/en/PrdDept.asp...id-1004482941/

It's NTSC and it's Region 1 ONLY. In other words, this is only playable by U.S DVD Players and is not playable by China DVD players. And it was just released on 8/10/06
    Wow, this time round is sure convincing. The cover picture looks more decent. Still not sure whether it belongs to the official release, I have just posted in Baidu, hope someone there verify it.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐