Page 5 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》

bad news folks

I'm gonna buy it anyway, its better than alot of the crap wuxia series that are out there.

Beware.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://img150.imageshack.us/img150/6016/20065191922103729my.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567
    I'm gonna buy it anyway, its better than alot of the crap wuxia series that are out there.
    Agree... this is the way wuxia series should be... come on, more faithful Gu Long's adaption!
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

The second 1/2 release now and it has 22VCD so a comple 48VCD.

this serie is available for download at www.asianfanatics.net

the forum have both parts in there...so anybody who really want to see this serie can download it from there....

Quote Originally Posted by eternityxdream
    this serie is available for download at www.asianfanatics.net

the forum have both parts in there...so anybody who really want to see this serie can download it from there....
    Can you tell me where in the forum? I search but can't find under which section.

Smile

to be able to view the download section you need to have more than 20 posts and and then you have to ask the permission from the admin...after he let u download it you can scroll all the way down to the bottom section where it say "download", click on the TV series and then it's the 2nd thread in that forum...

Here's the direct link... http://bbs.5qzone.net/frame.php?link...05/549510.html

The dl speed is kinda fast, within 12 hours i have downloaded 50% of the second half... pls use bitcomet or bitspirit for optimal speed. My bandwidth is 2Mbps.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

can someone please farther explain the bad news ending? thanks
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Angry I saw the ending

It feels forced. Beyond the fact I wantd a happy ending, I feel that the ending didn't feel right. I thought the way they killed her off was sad in a pathetic way rather than a moving way. I mean if it wasn't so....the word is pathetic. Sigh. For example I came to terms with the ending of Xian Jian Qi Xia Zhuan. It was moving enough that I almost forgave it. I ultimately didn't love/enjoy Chinese Paladin for other reasons.

I thought I could deal with a tragic ending but this is too much for me. I think I'm going to watch a drama in my collection to cheer myself up.

SPOILERS

-
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    --
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -
    -

They all fight the bad guy. TZT falls off the cliff in the fight. Everyone thinks he is dead. Ling-er waits for him in the valley where they met. Finally, 10 years later, she gives into despair and drowns herself to be with him. Meanwhile, it took him that long to get his broken body to her place. He arrives in time to fish her dead body out of the water.

He then berates heaven for its cruelty. Before he can give up and die, he checks on his clan. They're doing well. He looks like hell. He collaspes and says he can return to Ling-er. They're pretty broken up. Before they can do anything, he had disappeared and left his sword behind. He has done his Duty. He returns to her grave with the dolls she made for both of them and says he is going to stay there now forever to keep her company. They are going to be together in death.

GK
    http://gigolokitty.blogspot.com/

This is why I refuse to buy series with a known sad ending. Too much time spend watching and emotions invested in the main characters only to see them die off makes the time spend feels wasted.

So definitely not going to buy this series.

Even those it a sad ending, but still have good love story. I wish they didn't change the ending like the other two version. I still will buy the DVD for my collection. Sometime you not just watch the ending only but need to watch the story and that the most important.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    Sometime you not just watch the ending only but need to watch the story and that the most important.

Totally agree... that's why some shows i can rewatch tons of times, but still i find them as interesting as the very first time i watch them......

btw if anyone knows where and when the DVDs are out, pls let me know here. A thousand thanks!
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

im on episode 17 rite now so far it's good...i like this serie...**drooling***

Quote Originally Posted by eternitydream
    im on episode 17 rite now so far it's good...i like this serie...**drooling***
    Hi eternitydream, did you dl it and how long does it take you to dl. I dl it right now, but it seem take forever.

thanks assassin...hmm...this bad ending seems too contrived. don't like it. but the actresses are beautiful....what to do...maybe i'll watch everything except for the ending.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Hi eternitydream, did you dl it and how long does it take you to dl. I dl it right now, but it seem take forever.
    the spd is kinda fast at night... 30~50kbps... i download 28 episode within 2~3 days
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

----it take me 24 hrs to download the whole serie...it's kinda depend on how many people are nice enough to seed for u though...mine is 52 kb when it was downloadin and i have cable so it's not that bad..i thought it's going to take a few days....---

Quote Originally Posted by eternitydream
    ----it take me 24 hrs to download the whole serie...it's kinda depend on how many people are nice enough to seed for u though...mine is 52 kb when it was downloadin and i have cable so it's not that bad..i thought it's going to take a few days....---
    You mean the more people to seed it will be faster? Will it show how many people are seeding? So if you the only one to seed than it will be slow?

You mean the more people to seed it will be faster? Will it show how many people are seeding? So if you the only one to seed than it will be slow?
    ---yeah it does show on my bittorent...yep..less people are seeding slower it is...it take forever for u to download or something??..u can increase the download speed if u have bittorent or azureus...that's what i did every single time when i see it go really slow..it help sometimes...----

Default The last half was disappointing for me

It's just not the last episode. It's the last half of the series. The third brother gets steadily push into the front....now he's a Hero too. After he shoves TZT off the mountain. The dunce. He finds his Mom who’s a big shot. He gets internal energies from some guy so he's on par with TZT. In the end, I think he's just as powerful and he's given a happy ending. I wish that if that were the case, they wouldn't confuse me into rooting for TZT if they were favoring the 2nd brother. All the events feel forced and contrived. I couldn't relax and go with the flow. Maybe it's because the ending influences me. I can't enjoy it anymore. Sigh.

I'm going to watch Boy & Girl/Romance in the City with Ruby Lin and Lu Yi. I know that ends happily. It's also a showcase for Shanghai. Hmmmm. Maybe I should visit the city one of these days.

Then I'm going to watch Treasure Venture. Hey, the plot has more holes than Swiss cheese but the chemistry is great and there's a happy ending.

And there's nothing left to watch!!! Does anyone have a recommendation?

Right now I'm looking forward to the new Nicholas TSe series coming out at the end of the year. The story is butchered but if the main girl ends up with the handsome cool guy, I'll give it a chance. I never said I wasn't shallow.

GK
    http://gigolokitty.blogspot.com/
    Last edited by assasin; 05-22-06 at 10:34 PM.