Page 6 of 24 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》

[QUOTE=assasin]It's just not the last episode. It's the last half of the series. The third brother gets steadily push into the front....now he's a Hero too. After he shoves TZT off the mountain. The dunce. He finds his Mom who’s a big shot. He gets internal energies from some guy so he's on par with TZT. In the end, I think he's just as powerful and he's given a happy ending. I wish that if that were the case, they wouldn't confuse me into rooting for TZT if they were favoring the 2nd brother. All the events feel forced and contrived. I couldn't relax and go with the flow. Maybe it's because the ending influences me. I can't enjoy it anymore. Sigh.

Did Rain end up with the third bros. And did the oldest bros die?

I'm dl this serie now. But it very slow...hope more people dl it. Can't wait to see it.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    Did Rain end up with the third bros. And did the oldest bros die?
    Yeah she and the third brother had a happy ending. So fans of Rain should be happy. And the eldest brother died at the end. So did his wife. Only their kid survived.

GK
    http://gigolokitty.blogspot.com/

im happy for rain heck im watchin this serie cuz of the 3rd bro and rain...but darn i feel bad for the 2nd bro though...

Quote Originally Posted by assasin
    Yeah she and the third brother had a happy ending. So fans of Rain should be happy. And the eldest brother died at the end. So did his wife. Only their kid survived.

GK
    http://gigolokitty.blogspot.com/
    The elder bros live in the Taiwan version and they have a son. The 2nd & the 3rd bros dies. You mean the 3rd bros also have kid too? I'm little bit disappoint that they killed Ling-Er character and let TZT by himself. But still it a good series.

Good news!

古龙武侠剧《大旗英雄传》因阵容强大,央视主打,致使该剧未播先热,近期,某东北出版社竟悍然私自发行了《 大旗英雄传》的音像制品,导致网上“播成一片”,此事引起了我方的高度重视和极大愤慨,鉴于非法出版及网上 盗播对我方造成的严重损失,我方已就此向对方发出了律师函,并郑重发表声明:

⑴ 由我方联合多家影视机构制作、发行的大型电视连续剧《大旗英雄传》从来没有,现在也没有正式公开发行过《大 旗英雄传》的音像制品,而东北某出版社未征得我方同意,也从未与我方沟通、联系,就擅自发行大旗,实为侵权 。我们将严肃维护我方及首播电视台的合法权益,并保留诉诸法律的权利。”

⑵ 对于有观众向我们强烈反映了《大旗英雄传》的结局问题,再此也一并告诉大家,我可以很明确很坦白地告诉你们 :

“在将来电视上播出的大旗完全不是你们现在看到的那样,你们看到的版本和最终播出的版本将有很多不同,而那 个结局其实是当时拍戏时的几个设想草案之一(为慎重起见,对于大旗的结局当时我们补拍了一个版本),不过我 们考虑到古龙原著和观众特别是古龙迷的感受,所以我们的结局还是比较能让大家满意和信服的,我可以保证将来 正版音像和央视播出的大旗绝对不是现在盗播的这个结局,我们制片方是为观众考虑的,相信此次的《大旗英雄传 》将给大家留下美好的回忆。

⑶ 在这部电视剧还没播映之前就遭大面积侵权,这是我们始料不及的,鉴于侵权行为已经发生,我们要求没有经过出 品方许可的网站停止盗播和下载,否则我方将诉诸法律;并呼吁广大网民朋友们能尊重知识产权,不要购买盗版影 碟,不要上不明网站收看,更不要提供下载,我代表制作方向你们表示感谢了!

⑷《大旗英雄传》是央视今年的主打大戏,也是我们精心打造的一部古龙巨作,可以说,导演一流、演员一流、制 作一流、音乐也是精心创作的,相信播出后观众一定回喜欢,在此也感谢大家对大旗英雄传的关注和 支持!

作者: 大旗发言人 2006-5-23 15:06  

If this is true, it will be the greatest news for me now For those who are thinking of buying this series, pls wait for the official release of the disc[dvd/vcd] as the current version that's on sale now on many online vendors are not the original or finally version, meaning the storyline n the ending will be different from the original......most important of all, this fake version that is on sale now has sad ending.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    Good news!

古龙武侠剧《大旗英雄传》因阵容强大,央视主打,致使该剧未播先热,近期,某东北出版社竟悍然私自发行了《 大旗英雄传》的音像制品,导致网上“播成一片”,此事引起了我方的高度重视和极大愤慨,鉴于非法出版及网上 盗播对我方造成的严重损失,我方已就此向对方发出了律师函,并郑重发表声明:

⑴ 由我方联合多家影视机构制作、发行的大型电视连续剧《大旗英雄传》从来没有,现在也没有正式公开发行过《大 旗英雄传》的音像制品,而东北某出版社未征得我方同意,也从未与我方沟通、联系,就擅自发行大旗,实为侵权 。我们将严肃维护我方及首播电视台的合法权益,并保留诉诸法律的权利。”

“在将来电视上播出的大旗完全不是你们现在看到的那样,你们看到的版本和最终播出的版本将有很多不同,而那 个结局其实是当时拍戏时的几个设想草案之一(为慎重起见,对于大旗的结局当时我们补拍了一个版本),不过我 们考虑到古龙原著和观众特别是古龙迷的感受,所以我们的结局还是比较能让大家满意和信服的,我可以保证将来 正版音像和央视播出的大旗绝对不是现在盗播的这个结局,我们制片方是为观众考虑的,相信此次的《大旗英雄传 》将给大家留下美好的回忆。

⑶ 在这部电视剧还没播映之前就遭大面积侵权,这是我们始料不及的,鉴于侵权行为已经发生,我们要求没有经过出 品方许可的网站停止盗播和下载,否则我方将诉诸法律;并呼吁广大网民朋友们能尊重知识产权,不要购买盗版影 碟,不要上不明网站收看,更不要提供下载,我代表制作方向你们表示感谢了!

⑷《大旗英雄传》是央视今年的主打大戏,也是我们精心打造的一部古龙巨作,可以说,导演一流、演员一流、制 作一流、音乐也是精心创作的,相信播出后观众一定回喜欢,在此也感谢大家对大旗英雄传的关注和 支持!

If this is true, it will be the greatest news for me now For those who are thinking of buying this series, pls wait for the official release of the disc[dvd/vcd] as the current version that's on sale now on many online vendors are not the original or finally version, meaning the storyline n the ending will be different from the original......most important of all, this fake version that is on sale now has sad ending.
    Can you please post and let us know when the official release on DVD. I'm looking forward to buy the DVD.

Can it be iposibble there 2 different ending? I mean for those who already dl the series, you probably saw the ending. I don't know have anyone bought the VCD b/c it complete set now.

The elder bros live in the Taiwan version and they have a son. The 2nd & the 3rd bros dies. You mean the 3rd bros also have kid too? I'm little bit disappoint that they killed Ling-Er character and let TZT by himself. But still it a good series.

---the 3rd bro is not going to die at the end..so far vic-viper say the 2nd bro may die but there'll be a alternate ending for the original version not the fake version...im crossin my fingers for it though...i like eps 37 where the two couples spend a day together...they're so cutee....----

Quote Originally Posted by eternitydream
    ---the 3rd bro is not going to die at the end..so far vic-viper say the 2nd bro may die but there'll be a alternate ending for the original version not the fake version...im crossin my fingers for it though...i like eps 37 where the two couples spend a day together...they're so cutee....----
    Correction to my previous the elder bros died at the end on Taiwan version.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    Good news!

Well, I don't know what to make of this piece of news. Better wait for confirmation. Anyway, I haven't finished watching the 2nd half yet so i'll reserve my judgement.

What i do know is that an unhappy ending doesn't equate to a bad quality ending. Happy ending can be boring too. I'm more concerned about the overall quality of the series. and definitely happy enough that they didn't make it like xian jian.

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567
    What i do know is that an unhappy ending doesn't equate to a bad quality ending. Happy ending can be boring too. I'm more concerned about the overall quality of the series.
    Totally agree... i'm unhappy about the unhappy ending for this series is because they changed it from the original novel. I just hope all adaptions to be faithful...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

I saw the 2nd 1/2 are out and it have 6DVD. So total of 13 DVD. Is this the official Version? b/c I have a friend going HK. I want to ask her to buy this series for me.

I saw the 2nd 1/2 are out and it have 6DVD. So total of 13 DVD. Is this the official Version? b/c I have a friend going HK. I want to ask her to buy this series for me.

From what I know if the above extracted news is true, ALL the vcd/dvd on sale now are pirated, it isn't the official release. The official release will be around the same date as when they are airing it in China on August.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

after spending 3 days watchin this serie nonstop...im finishin it already...the ending is kinda stupid for the 2nd bro and sad...my god...i thik some of the scenes are cutting out in this vcd version or this pirate version base on the s/c that i saw in the other forums....
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/eternityxdream/eternityxdream5du.gif'), '')

Quote Originally Posted by eternitydream
    after spending 3 days watchin this serie nonstop...im finishin it already...the ending is kinda stupid for the 2nd bro and sad...my god...i thik some of the scenes are cutting out in this vcd version or this pirate version base on the s/c that i saw in the other forums....
    What do you think about the ending? do think there will be another ending?

i mean the ending is ok...it's not that great or anything like that...it's just that the way they created the story for the 2nd couple is so tragic though...after all those things they go through and at the end it's stilll a *** ending for them....i mean...whenever they try to be together there's always something happen between them...
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/eternityxdream/eternityxdream5du.gif'), '')

Does anybody have the first part (torrent or preferably something like megaupload)?

Did anyone know who sing the Beginning song? I think it very nice. Please let me know where I can find it. I'm on eps 7 now and I really like the series.

Did anyone know who sing the Beginning song? I think it very nice. Please let me know where I can find it. I'm on eps 7 now and I really like the series.
    Yeah all the songs in the series are really fantastic, but too bad even baidu doesn't has the opening song yet......

btw the 1st half of the series is really great as it based almost as faithful as the original novel. as for the second half of the series, it's rather slow for the pace and it isn't as exciting as the previous half as they didn't based much on the original novel for the second half...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐