Page 8 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    I just received my DVD from tigercool.com look like it going to be 40 or 41 eps. I haven't yet view the last eps so don't know if it will be 40 or 41. The 1st eps remain like the VCD version for the minute, after that each eps is longer.
    Wow that's great! I really can't wait to buy it.... however i'm so afraid that the quality and the ending isn't original... Oh, so it's really either 40 or 41 episodes? but tigercool.com says it has 48 episodes, strange... btw is the packaging cover is the same as the one display at tigercool.com? Please tell me whether the ending is the same as the one we downloaded after u have watched it oh is the picture quality good? or it's just like some lousy VCD standard DVD?? damn, can't wait till the real one is out...
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    Wow that's great! I really can't wait to buy it.... however i'm so afraid that the quality and the ending isn't original... Oh, so it's really either 40 or 41 episodes? but tigercool.com says it has 48 episodes, strange... btw is the packaging cover is the same as the one display at tigercool.com? Please tell me whether the ending is the same as the one we downloaded after u have watched it oh is the picture quality good? or it's just like some lousy VCD standard DVD?? damn, can't wait till the real one is out...
    I'm very disappointed with the picture quality & sound. It came in 2 paper box(each paper box has 2 plastic box)

First 1/2
    box 1 (4 DVD)
    box 2 (3 DVD)

Second 1/2
    box 1 (3 DVD)
    box 2 (3 DVD)

I wish they release a better picture & sound quality.

I'm still looking for the Main theme song? is there a way I can dl & save it as mp3 file from the DVD?

you might have to wait for a while before it appears on baidu.

I have a feeling that the version is release right now is Official. As I ask the lady at my video store. She say if it not Official they wouldn't release it on VCD or DVD.

I have a feeling that the version is release right now is Official. As I ask the lady at my video store. She say if it not Official they wouldn't release it on VCD or DVD.
    Here's what ppl say http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=103344850

Seriously very often the sale lady in video store doesn't really knows what's going on... I myself have brought a so call original but was pirate wuxia series from a Well Known store in Singapore too. The one is brought is Jue Shi Shuang Jiao, the VCD series doesn't even include the ending. I have compared it when Singapore air it on TV, the airing includes an ending which the VCD doesn't... and many parts of the shows looks "unfinished" too. U can see the Wire on the actors' back so clearly! The one on TV isn't like that.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Here's what ppl say http://post.baidu.com/f?kz=103344850

Seriously very often the sale lady in video store doesn't really knows what's going on... I myself have brought a so call original but was pirate wuxia series from a Well Known store in Singapore too. The one is brought is Jue Shi Shuang Jiao, the VCD series doesn't even include the ending. I have compared it when Singapore air it on TV, the airing includes an ending which the VCD doesn't... and many parts of the shows looks "unfinished" too. U can see the Wire on the actors' back so clearly! The one on TV isn't like that.

Hi Vic_Viper

Sorry, but I can't read chinese. I'll PM you.

so the ending we're watchin rite now is official....darn...i was hopin for a better ending...

the poster is weird though...they put supportin roles on there more than the main lead..it's a shame that the 3rd bro didnt even made it to the poster...

Quote Originally Posted by eternityxdream
    the poster is weird though...they put supportin roles on there more than the main lead..it's a shame that the 3rd bro didnt even made it to the poster...
    That's one of the suspicious part, that's why many ppl say that's a pirated version. Besides that, the production company isn't printed on the cover too. Original series won't have this kind of problem. Lastly, even the DVD version has poor visual quality... so u may conclude that this is a pirated version. However, as for whether there is an alternate ending, it depends on what the 大旗发言人 saying is true or not There will be a different ending if what he says is true...

To bluesky: baciscally what they say in that link i posted to u is what i mentioned above i'm sorry, i always thought u know chinese characters. u do understand the language right? just the words that u aren't that familar with is it?
    Last edited by Vic_Viper; 06-10-06 at 02:39 AM.
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

To bluesky: baciscally what they say in that link i posted to u is what i mentioned above i'm sorry, i always thought u know chinese characters. u do understand the language right? just the words that u aren't that familar with is it?[/QUOTE]

As I look throught the cover box of my DVD sets, I don't understand why they put all those pictures of the character in the series, but the clothes they wear is from some other series. The 3rd bros picture is not even on it or his name write anywhere on the cover.

The 13 DVD is like the compress quality. Eps 22 DVD version (VCD is eps 24), the volumn is so low and the background inst is too loud, you can't really hear what Derik Kwan mom talk to TZT.

I think they should put both couple pictures on the cover box rather than the support character.

to Vic: Yes I can understand the language but not read the words. thank you for translate.

However, as for whether there is an alternate ending, it depends on what the 大旗发言人 saying is true or not There will be a different ending if what he says is true...
    I'm growing ever more doubtful on the crediblility of that post. He/she has not replied ever since. Oh well, it is not going to change my mind buying the dvd anyway.

Quote Originally Posted by c13:4567
    Oh well, it is not going to change my mind buying the dvd anyway.
    Buy original Official release should be around August
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

anyone who want to watch this series but are too busy/lazy to dl can watch the online streaming from this link http://dygod.com/html/47.html
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

Did anyone noticed on the Official website they have a different poster than the one that on the VCD & DVD set.

Did anyone noticed on the Official website they have a different poster than the one that on the VCD & DVD set.
    I have been to the official website but still can't find that poster that u are saying. Can u show me?

btw someone just confirmed that the vcd/dvd that's currently on sale online is pirated. It can be confirm that Rain's picture on the cover is a Cut n Paste editing from ROCH's Xiao Long Nv's picture. [I have been thinking why is it so familar but I never notice that]

Here's extracted from a new post in Baidu:

我觉得不像正版,海报图是PS的,而且P得很烂:寇振海的头被按在了于娜的身子上(饿滴神,上帝以及老天爷 啊!是于娜在《逆水寒》里阮红袍的图片);李彩桦的的那个是刘亦菲的小龙女图片。其他的杜志国、修庆、温兆 伦都被接到了别人的身体上。

正版再怎么烂也不会恶搞成这样吧?
    仁。智。义。信。礼。忠。孝。悌。忍
    慈。慧。气。念。仪。实。心。情。耐

I have been to the official website but still can't find that poster that u are saying. Can u show me?

btw someone just confirmed that the vcd/dvd that's currently on sale online is pirated. It can be confirm that Rain's picture on the cover is a Cut n Paste editing from ROCH's Xiao Long Nv's picture. [I have been thinking why is it so familar but I never notice that]

我觉得不像正版,海报图是PS的,而且P得很烂:寇振海的头被按在了于娜的身子上(饿滴神,上帝以及老天爷 啊!是于娜在《逆水寒》里阮红袍的图片);李彩桦的的那个是刘亦菲的小龙女图片。其他的杜志国、修庆、温兆 伦都被接到了别人的身体上。

正版再怎么烂也不会恶搞成这样吧?
    I'm not if this is the right poster.
    Attached Images Attached Images

You know what beside TZT & Ling-Er pictures, everyone else on the cover box is where clothes that not from the series. Maybe they just cut n paste on the cover box.

正版再怎么烂也不会恶搞成这样吧?
    --now that u mention about it..i notice that too...even though it's a pirate version but it's pretty clear to watch...---
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v68/eternityxdream/eternityxdream5du.gif'), '')

I think for such good series they should choose a good company to release the series. I mean the quality is not that great to view on a big screen tv.