Page 1 of 24 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》

Default Da Qi Ying Xiong Zhuan 《大旗英雄传》

Hello everybody, I just get to know this show not long ago from a Gulong wuxia forum in China. From some news i saw on some chinese webpages, this series will be faithful to the original novel except the ending as Gulong didn't actually write a descent ending just like the flying daggers by ruby and chilam. Gulong is my favourite wuxia writer, and this is sure one of his best novels. I don't know how to attach the screenshots here, but u can check it out the mainpage here http://daqiyingxiong.com/music.jsp?i...&id=daqi&qid=1 The loading is kinda slow... pls be patient while loading
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-08-11 at 02:29 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Vic_Viper
    Hello everybody, I just get to know this show not long ago from a Gulong wuxia forum in China. From some news i saw on some chinese webpages, this series will be faithful to the original novel except the ending as Gulong didn't actually write a descent ending just like the flying daggers by ruby and chilam. Gulong is my favourite wuxia writer, and this is sure one of his best novels. I don't know how to attach the screenshots here, but u can check it out the mainpage here http://daqiyingxiong.com/music.jsp?i...&id=daqi&qid=1 The loading is kinda slow... pls be patient while loading
    the fighting fly too much also I didn't see the cast face that well.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdream
    I'm waitting for this series to be release. I saw an old version from taiwan long time ago. Hopefully this will be a great one.

I hope so too since Gu Long has some really good novels. Fei Dao You JIan Fei Dao was not a good one, so you can't expect the series to be good. I can't wait to see this one. Thanks for the link!! The trailer is sooo nice!!! I am really looking forward to this one. I don't really know the cast, but it's ok since I don't watch series for the cast only anyway. Just the fact that it is a Gu Long novel adaption that will be accurate to the novel is good enough for me.. When will it officially release??
    Last edited by Trinie; 02-27-06 at 07:04 PM.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I hope so too since Gu Long has some really good novels. Fei Dao You JIan Fei Dao was not a good one, so you can't expect the series to be good. I can't wait to see this one. Thanks for the link!! The trailer is sooo nice!!! I am really looking forward to this one. I don't really know the cast, but it's ok since I don't watch series for the cast only anyway. Just the fact that it is a Gu Long novel adaption that will be accurate to the novel is good enough for me.. When will it officially release??
    The main lead girl is Korean actress.
    The main lead guy?
    Derik Wan (HK)
    There suppost to be many girl in this series.

Oh this one!

I read about it in the newspaper some weeks ago.

Rain Li would be in, but the Korean girl is the lead. I think the male lead is Du Chun who played the teenage Liu Che in Han Wu Da Di, and Li Gan in Da Han Tian Zi. He would be working with his real life dad (whose name I forgot, but he was Nian Gen Yao in Yong Zheng Huang Chao ). The dude who played OYK and MRF in the recent adaptions in also in this as a villian.

Derik Wan is a guest star, who would would be playing the Night emperor's son and falls in love with his half-sister .

It looks like a fine production to me.
    "Better to write for yourself and have no public, than to write for the public and have no self."
    Cyril Connolly

On the website it says that this novel isn't completed yet. Is it meant to be a cliffhanger or will it be completed in due time?

As least Derik Wan is not act as evil this time. His role in viet should be Chu Tao and very good friend with Thiet Chung Duong. Thuy Linh Quan is his half sister, he really like her and according to the Taiwan verson they almost got married.

Also Rain Li is from HK, but she not the main lead. I don't know how much different this series will be than the one from Taiwan? But I know that Nhut De & Nguyet Hau is Chu Tau (Derik Wan) mom & dad from the Taiwan version. Look like this version is different. From what I read is Nguyet Hau is not Nhu De wife in this new version.

Quote Originally Posted by pinkdream
    See here for their faces: http://daqiyingxiong.com/hero.jsp?id=3&img_id=3

Thanks for the info guys!! I only know Deric and Rain since they are from HK. I also know that guy that played MRF too. He is always a villian or something....Too bad Deric only plays a guest role. I just hope the plot will be good....
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Please post if anyone know when it will release.

"off topic" info...

The main cast Tie Zhong Tang in this series is mentioned in "Chu Liu Xiang" (novel) as a TRUE HERO of that era. And Night Emperor is believe to be the one who taught Chu Liu Xiang martial arts. AND in "Jue dai shuang Jiao" (novel), it's mentioned that Night Emperor mastered "Ming Yu Shen Gong" [Ming Yu Shen Gong & Jia Yi Shen Gong are believed to be the most powerful internal energy in Gulong universe, (Yan Nan Tian mastered Jia Yi Shen Gong), and in this series Tie Zhong Tang knows Jia Yi Shen Gong too. But that happens in the latter part of the show...]

Any update when will this series release?

Here's the sina site for this series for anyone who's interested: http://ent.sina.com.cn/v/m/f/dqyxz/index.html

Alot of pics and news links are available there.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

interesting...this is the first time i've heard of this and i was begging for a different gu long novel to be done too (asides from lxf). the two ladies are beautiful and with nice costumes too. wow, rain li looks quite different now, i hope she doesn't lose any more weight...her face is beginning to resemble fan bing bing...and that's NOT a good thing.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Default Who are the casts?

ANybody got pictures of the cast?
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

Never heard of this story...........
    The New Bi Xue Jian Rocks!

Webshots - Free Beautiful Photos

the girl and they guy are so cute. who are the main casts?
    "The true value of a human being can be found in the degree to which he has attained liberation form the self." - Albert Einstein

Currently Writing: Lotus in the Wind
    Dragon, Phoenix, and Flower