Page 4 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guards 《鐵血保鏢)》

no no! i burned them to cd right? i always fastforward till the end to see if the burning is really successful or not
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    no no! i burned them to cd right? i always fastforward till the end to see if the burning is really successful or not
    ohh i see great your way of keeping the series is great also. so did you watch ep. 1?

not yet coz i've been listening to ray's radio interview
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

not yet coz i've been listening to ray's radio interview
    hmm... i hope you get started on SG soon. i guarantee you that you're going to like it.

i like the themesong. do you have it?
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

i like the themesong. do you have it?
    i'll download it now is it the full version?

huh? where will you download it? can u upload it here afterwards?
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

huh? where will you download it? can u upload it here afterwards?
    i was asking you... i thought you uploaded the full ver... i want the full ver! steven's voice is soo great! in ep. 1 i wasn't that use to hearing it because i haven't heard his voice in a long time. but i started liking it after ep. 2.

i also watch until episode 10 but iu really think that the dad is a bit too blur cause he has never ever even consider steven as the successor i mean dude hes also ur son and hes the most capable one@!!!!!!!!!
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    i also watch until episode 10 but iu really think that the dad is a bit too blur cause he has never ever even consider steven as the successor i mean dude hes also ur son and hes the most capable one@!!!!!!!!!
    he would never consider steven to inherit his place because steven isn't his own. i just hate it because steven is so capable as a leader.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Elaine's character is...so hateful. She never did anything bad but I don't like the crying. It never stops!
    i agree! she's supposed to be felt sorry for because of the problems she has... but her voice just irritates me! she just never shuts up... either crying, talking or whatever.. i actually liked her more in RDOV as she had more of a character there o.O

So... does ayone like her in this series?
    shO addikted to dha TV...=]

oh tommy! i thought you already have it! oh well we'll just wait until anyone shares it here
    cherrie

Unhappy

Cherrie
    Where do you download this series?? Being a new user to this forum, needs all the tips!!
    Tommy has stirred my interest in this series. Rental shop over here in Uk is very slow and cumbersone to rent as it's handled over email.
    Been watching Pillow case of Mystery but stopped at episode 12 as rental shop is waiting for the rest of episodes.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Jan Low
    Cherrie
    Where do you download this series?? Being a new user to this forum, needs all the tips!!
    Tommy has stirred my interest in this series. Rental shop over here in Uk is very slow and cumbersone to rent as it's handled over email.
    Been watching Pillow case of Mystery but stopped at episode 12 as rental shop is waiting for the rest of episodes.

haha i'm glad i stirred up your interest in this series. it's really good. cherrie did you start the series yet?

yes tommy im now in ep4 i watched 6eps of lwolap today so i only got to watch till ep4 of safe guard! oh my, never thought steven can be sooooooo macho! i love watching him! and gosh, the others annoyed the hell out of me! wayne, kwok fung, suet li, elaine's mom, the stupid looking brother in law of wayne....
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

yes tommy im now in ep4 i watched 6eps of lwolap today so i only got to watch till ep4 of safe guard! oh my, never thought steven can be sooooooo macho! i love watching him! and gosh, the others annoyed the hell out of me! wayne, kwok fung, suet li, elaine's mom, the stupid looking brother in law of wayne....
    ya! i really want steven to inherit the business but i guess it isn't possible because he isn't the real son of the dad.

i wouldn't mind if steven don't get the business. the family deserves to go downhill! they are so ungrateful!
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

i wouldn't mind if steven don't get the business. the family deserves to go downhill! they are so ungrateful!
    the dad is most ungrateful...

he always threaten to kill all his sons. i hate him!

hate them all! poor steven! you know i have this nasty feeling that the 2nd brother is not as good as he seems too....got a feeling he's even worse than first brother. perhaps he's a hypocrite....
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

hate them all! poor steven! you know i have this nasty feeling that the 2nd brother is not as good as he seems too....got a feeling he's even worse than first brother. perhaps he's a hypocrite....
    during the themesong i saw a scene when he was hugging FYH's (steven's follower) wife. maybe he became a 3rd person!