Page 5 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guards 《鐵血保鏢)》

yeah sure of that....but i expect more of his character...
    just started ep5.... and it's already 1201am here!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yeah sure of that....but i expect more of his character...
    just started ep5.... and it's already 1201am here!
    whoa that late already? just watch 1 more episode or something or until 2 am.

i'll just watch till this ep or my dad will surely scold me again
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

i'll just watch till this ep or my dad will surely scold me again

heh! ep. 6 - ep. 10 is going to be the best eps. so far.

great! i'll leave that till tomorrow watch that in 1 sitting
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

great! i'll leave that till tomorrow watch that in 1 sitting

okay don't reply to my anymore... focus on the ep.

lol last one hehe
    see?! i've known it! the first uncle is the evil one!
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

lol last one hehe
    see?! i've known it! the first uncle is the evil one!
    yup. i like the 3rd uncle. he always get the genius roles (except in TCB). he was so smart in The Conqueror's Story as well. the first uncle...evil stuff

gosh i like it when 3rd uncle and 3rd aunt will ''quarrel''
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

gosh i like it when 3rd uncle and 3rd aunt will ''quarrel''
    the only ones who treat steven good is the 3rd uncle, some of the guards, the 3rd aunt... maybe the foster mother..

no don't think the foster mom is good. gosh she takes advantage of steven's filiality to her! of course evergreen treats him very very well
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

no don't think the foster mom is good. gosh she takes advantage of steven's filiality to her! of course evergreen treats him very very well
    yes she yells at steven when he don't follow her instructions... i think she only cares about her real son wayne. i really dislike her!

in any role, any character....just hate her
    cherrie

IMO i think the mum and dad tries to take him as a child but in order to protect their own ones they have to treat the way they did
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    IMO i think the mum and dad tries to take him as a child but in order to protect their own ones they have to treat the way they did
    For some reason Steven has to take all the blaims for everything.

i hate the mom too....more than any other character in here. she always scold Steven first b4 even hear steven's sice of story ....every time i mean does she even learn from her mistake.... another person i found annoying is the main lead why does it have to be this actress.... I think i will like this character more if another actress played this character.....BTW who will be the bad guy here...i don't think wayne (the older bro) cus he not smart enough (hheehhhhe) he just jeolous but he's not evil.
    i'm enjoying this series more now...eventhough 90% of this series is all male actors...i don't mind tho...i like alll the male casts
    Last edited by lunas; 03-13-06 at 12:56 PM.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by lunas
    i hate the mom too....more than any other character in here. she always scold Steven first b4 even hear steven's sice of story ....every time i mean does she even learn from her mistake.... another person i found annoying is the main lead why does it have to be this actress.... I think i will like this character more if another actress played this character.....BTW who will be the bad guy here...i don't think wayne (the older bro) cus he not smart enough (hheehhhhe) he just jeolous but he's not evil.
    i'm enjoying this series more now...eventhough 90% of this series is all male actors...i don't mind tho...i like alll the male casts
    hah! i don't think there will be a main bad guy in here but i think the goal of this series is that the brothers unite after their fathers die (does he die?). wayne is so unlikeable in here

I think there going to be another brother in this serie because I saw chris lai in the theme song, and he might be the youngest son of them all. At the end, he might be the one that will take over the family business. When I first saw this serie, I know the second brother would be evil, because the one that don't say or do anything bad at first will become evil at the end. That's just my prediction.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    I think there going to be another brother in this serie because I saw chris lai in the theme song, and he might be the youngest son of them all. At the end, he might be the one that will take over the family business. When I first saw this serie, I know the second brother would be evil, because the one that don't say or do anything bad at first will become evil at the end. That's just my prediction.
    I don't think the dad has anymore sons...since I'm already up to ep. 10 and there isn't one line where it mentions another son.

we just have to wait and see.........