Page 7 of 23 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guards 《鐵血保鏢)》

but cometo think of it he does kinda play a big role cause hes like the only one that is always clear and it is always him that people come to when they have a problem
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

yeah...aw watched till ep13! gosh so sad! see? im right abt the 2nd brother
    hey managed to read this from a synopsis. chris lai is really the 4th brother. same mom as 1st brother.
    is it just me or what? but im very very annoyed with 1st brother's mom! how can she treat steven like that?!
    and also, gosh steven and elaine has ZERO chemistry! i don't like how their relationship just developed into that.... and also, elaine's mom is sooooo annoying as well! and also the 1st uncle!
    but on the lighter side, steven's so cute during that shades part
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

yes, I was right. I guessed chris lai is the fouth brother and I was right..........yeah.

I don't know why but every time I watch the theme songs, I can always predict what going to happen in the series. You can tell what going to happen in the series by watching the theme songs.........

my prediction

Maybe chris lai will take over the family business because the first brother is too useless and can't do anything right, the second brother turned evil, steven is not the father real son, and only chris lai can take over the family business because I don't think he evil, or stupid like the first brother.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    yes, I was right. I guessed chris lai is the fouth brother and I was right..........yeah.

I don't know why but every time I watch the theme songs, I can always predict what going to happen in the series. You can tell what going to happen in the series by watching the theme songs.........

my prediction

Maybe chris lai will take over the family business because the first brother is too useless and can't do anything right, the second brother turned evil, steven is not the father real son, and only chris lai can take over the family business because I don't think he evil, or stupid like the first brother.

Ehh if you ask me then Steven would be the best choice to taking over the family business but since he's not the real son then I think the 4th brother would take over the family business.
    Last edited by TommyH; 03-18-06 at 08:14 AM.

haha! i read some spoilers somewhere so i won't comment on your predictions
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    haha! i read some spoilers somewhere so i won't comment on your predictions
    oops i meant 4th brother. i was thinking of steven's role

yeah...aw watched till ep13! gosh so sad! see? im right abt the 2nd brother
    hey managed to read this from a synopsis. chris lai is really the 4th brother. same mom as 1st brother.
    is it just me or what? but im very very annoyed with 1st brother's mom! how can she treat steven like that?!
    and also, gosh steven and elaine has ZERO chemistry! i don't like how their relationship just developed into that.... and also, elaine's mom is sooooo annoying as well! and also the 1st uncle!
    but on the lighter side, steven's so cute during that shades part
    haha i also realised that when the 2nd brother said to steven " out of the four brothers......."

and OMG she seriously can't cry i though sonija was bad i have just found someone worse!!!!!

i still think that steven will take over cause the 4th brother don;t forget does not helpout as until now in ths seires he stillhasn't turn up yet and after allthis series is about steven

cherrie haha! i read some spoilers somewhere so i won't comment on your predictions
    haha u better not spoil my series sis
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    haha i also realised that when the 2nd brother said to steven " out of the four brothers......."

and OMG she seriously can't cry i though sonija was bad i have just found someone worse!!!!!

i still think that steven will take over cause the 4th brother don;t forget does not helpout as until now in ths seires he stillhasn't turn up yet and after allthis series is about steven

haha u better not spoil my series sis

i don't think steven would take over the business over any circumstances. his father has 3 real sons, 2 of which are now not worth choosing. maybe he'll be forced to hand over the business to his 4th son.

I agree with tommy....................like I said we just have to wait and see.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    I agree with tommy....................like I said we just have to wait and see.
    I doubt the 4th brother would be that big of a role since I'm already at episode 14 and he's not out yet. There's only 6 episodes left and even if he comes out at episode 15, his role would still be "small".

yeah, I agree with you because i'M ON EP 16 and he's still not out yet.................man when will he come out.............I been waiting forever.

my predictions

I think he will come out when the father dies..................yeah I think the father will die

actually the series is 25 eps....plenty of time for the 4th brother...i think..

...hmm i think elaine is doing ok in dis sereis..ok got to admitt her crying needs improvemnt..but she is till a new comer..overall she is pretty good..but i can't wiat till Chris comes out!!

i don't think steven would take over the business over any circumstances. his father has 3 real sons, 2 of which are now not worth choosing. maybe he'll be forced to hand over the business to his 4th son.
    don'tforget the 4th son won'thave any knowledge of the business because he's away as we can assume

cmu_wasabi actually the series is 25 eps....plenty of time for the 4th brother...i think..
    ok if it is 25 episodes then i would be a different story but i would still stick to steven

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cmu_wasabi
    actually the series is 25 eps....plenty of time for the 4th brother...i think..
    uhh...how could it be 25 eps. if it said 20 in my little 2006 releases booklet.

spoilers are out for up to ep 25 man....

it says 20 on my little booklet too...but it is 25 eps.

ooh, so there's a 4th bro? well anyways im liking this serie so far. surprisingly i find it more interesting than UTCOL with a more attracting cast.
    A moment doens't last forever.
    Seriously, it does in my handbook since I don't know how to move on =T

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cmu_wasabi
    spoilers are out for up to ep 25 man....

it says 20 on my little booklet too...but it is 25 eps.
    ehh ohh wells. i guess i'll just have 5 more eps. to enjoy

ehh ohh wells. i guess i'll just have 5 more eps. to enjoy
    and 5 more episodes toprrof my point

im thinking the business will still be to steven's...im pretty sure the dad will die because there's a scene in the themevideo of the sons bowing and wearing white. so if the dad is gone, the mom seems to be not that persistent anymore in letting 1st brother take over the business, seems that she has already accepted steven to be the successor. as for 2nd, well no need for him. 4th brother, im guessing don't have interest on the business. so no other choice
    cherrie