Page 8 of 23 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guards 《鐵血保鏢)》

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    im thinking the business will still be to steven's...im pretty sure the dad will die because there's a scene in the themevideo of the sons bowing and wearing white. so if the dad is gone, the mom seems to be not that persistent anymore in letting 1st brother take over the business, seems that she has already accepted steven to be the successor. as for 2nd, well no need for him. 4th brother, im guessing don't have interest on the business. so no other choice
    Actually, giving the spot to Steven kinda reflects what the fung shui guy said in Ep 1, that their wealth will not go past 3 generations. Since Steven technically isn't a blood relative, then the wealth does end at the 3rd generation of the Seung family

yeah you're right! well i didn't thought of that but good pt
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

yeah you're right! well i didn't thought of that but good pt
    yup that's what i thought. steven is the best choice out of the 4. its either him or the 4th brother.

yup that's what i thought. steven is the best choice out of the 4. its either him or the 4th brother.
    haha lookslikesomeone is changin hispoint???
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by ice_brakerz
    haha lookslikesomeone is changin hispoint???
    well i didn't really change my point. i still think that the 4th brother might be the successor but now i'm also considering steven.

gosh the 1st uncle is sooooooooo annoying! he's old already yet still sooo greedy! so what if he got the business? will he live THAT long to be the head?!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

gosh the 1st uncle is sooooooooo annoying! he's old already yet still sooo greedy! so what if he got the business? will he live THAT long to be the head?!
    LOL about him being too old. His character is actually quite complicated. At first, he was siding with Wayne in the hope that he could share a piece a of the pie should Wayne get hold of "the keys".

Now that every plan has worked against his way, I think he could care less about taking over the business. Rather, his hatred for his younger brother is so deeply entrenched he would probably vye to topple it as a form of revenge.

Quite interestingly though, I read from another forum about a loop-hole in the plot. Since "Big Uncle" and "Ben Wong" are both part of the Seung family, wouldn't they risk death as well if the government finds out about Wayne's existence?

I just don't get this serie sometimes..................................Only the dad have sons, but the older uncle have no sons and he is the oldest and the third uncle have no sons either............................my point is wayne has 2 sons already and his uncles have no sons and they are older than him??????????????????????????maybe the producer only want to show the main characters sons and not the uncles..............................maybe because the uncles are not that important in this serie.....................my point is if the uncles have sons than they can take over the family business or fight for the family business, than this serie will be more interestinmg to watch.......................

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    I just don't get this serie sometimes..................................Only the dad have sons, but the older uncle have no sons and he is the oldest and the third uncle have no sons either............................my point is wayne has 2 sons already and his uncles have no sons and they are older than him??????????????????????????maybe the producer only want to show the main characters sons and not the uncles..............................maybe because the uncles are not that important in this serie.....................my point is if the uncles have sons than they can take over the family business or fight for the family business, than this serie will be more interestinmg to watch.......................
    maybe he don't want sons? plus even if he has sons they can't take over the business because the dad HAVE sons. they can only take over the business if the dad doesn't!

they can....................because they are part of the family. Once the dad notice his sons are useless, than maybe he will give the family business to one of his brothers sons(if they do have sons). It's always possible because their dad didn't give the family business to the first uncle, he gave it to his second son because he knows his second son is smarter and better than his first son...and he knows his first son is evil......................

TommyH
    Unregistered

i'm starting episode 16 now. hopefully it won't disapoint me. i doubt it would. ep. 15 was great.

I finished eps 17 and 18 last night....things are getting mighty interesting. The good thing about this series is that problems happen in every single episode, you never get bored with the plot. I'm dreading the next few episodes though, *minor spoiler*, I heard that deaths may occur.

How 's Elaine Yu in here ?

I'm glad most people enjoy this series...It's nice to see Steven back again.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by toivietenanh
    How 's Elaine Yu in here ?
    i'd say not that great. her crying is horrible. or is it her character that's nervous and horrible?

i'll be watching ep18 later. yeah i don't like elaine here. she annoys me
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

i'll be watching ep18 later. yeah i don't like elaine here. she annoys me
    wow you passed me! but ohh wells...i'll be getting more eps. in two days

haha, tommy, you don't expect it huh? hehe, once i start watching im pretty fast anyway, here's the full version of the themesong! i love it!
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/y99u62
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

haha, tommy, you don't expect it huh? hehe, once i start watching im pretty fast anyway, here's the full version of the themesong! i love it!
    http://www.sendspace.com/file/y99u62
    ohh nice you got the themesong so what part are you up to? i'm still up to ep. 16

i M deprived fro this series!!!!!!!!
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng