Page 13 of 23 FirstFirst ... 345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Safe Guards 《鐵血保鏢)》

pretty good ending i thought

now i'm feeling a bit sad that its ended...dunno when the next decent series will come along

warning spoilor

yeah, it's a good ending.........But there is one thing I don't get is what happen to the small mom, the second brother mom........After they read the money thing, she just left with her son and when her son died she wasn't there.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I want to the 2nd Brother and the 1st Uncle to die and I'm only up to episode 23...imagine how much I'd want them to die by the end.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I finished episode 25 and I really think this is a good series. A really rare jewel in the mist of TVB series. So what are the ratings? It better be over 40...!

I recommend this to everyone, from 10 to 100. I guarantee that you'll like it. I just like it how the years keep going by at the end. 2 years later...3 years later...3 years later...1 year later...end! Haha!

Hopefully TVB keeps this up and makes series like this and we'll always be this happy in no time.
    Last edited by TommyH; 03-31-06 at 07:50 PM.

yes i just finished watching this series and i find it a really good series. recommend to anyone!!!!!

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by paraski
    yes i just finished watching this series and i find it a really good series. recommend to anyone!!!!!
    that's exactly what i thought...by the way...the second brother's son was borned like 2 yrs. before steven's but he looks smaller than steven's son. the kid who portrayed steven's son looked fat

is episode 25 the last episode?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    is episode 25 the last episode?
    yes and i have to agree that it's a very good episode. the first uncle got what he deserved...that's for saying steven's not the real son all the time...!

just finished watching it the few last episode were pretty good, but I didn't like this series that much overall.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    just finished watching it the few last episode were pretty good, but I didn't like this series that much overall.
    but it was a lot better than recent tvb series. actually...the most recent tvb series were really good (apcom, lwolap, utcol, etc.)

yeah that's true I really enjoyed UTCOL...

I wish TVB would make a prequel to this series....

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cmu_wasabi
    I wish TVB would make a prequel to this series....
    Prequel or Sequel? A prequel of when Ah Zhi was a kid? The Ah Zhi wouldn't be the main, would he? Maybe Ah Zhi's dad'll be the main, replaced by umm...Michael Miu? lol

As for a Sequel...maybe they could talk about right after the 1st Uncle learned the truth instead of 10 years later...

hahaha i love this series! i find the ending quite amusing, how they showed those after 2 years, 3 yrs, 1 yr, 3 yrs....lol i should have computed how many years had passed!
    yeah i wondered too what happened to ben's mom...she just disappeared...
    oh i hope they didn't use that fat kid to be steven's son he just looks soo weird hehe
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

hahaha i love this series! i find the ending quite amusing, how they showed those after 2 years, 3 yrs, 1 yr, 3 yrs....lol i should have computed how many years had passed!
    yeah i wondered too what happened to ben's mom...she just disappeared...
    oh i hope they didn't use that fat kid to be steven's son he just looks soo weird hehe
    haha i totally agree to everything u said and seems like what u said came through both the uncle and the 2nd brother did "sort of" die haha
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng

yes, actually i think what happened in the 1st uncle in the end is worse than death...but on the 2nd thought, i think 1st uncle is kinda pitiful too. imagine for all these years he never really knew he's not a real son. and perhaps he lived all his life wondering why his dad didn't choose him as a successor...
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    yes, actually i think what happened in the 1st uncle in the end is worse than death...but on the 2nd thought, i think 1st uncle is kinda pitiful too. imagine for all these years he never really knew he's not a real son. and perhaps he lived all his life wondering why his dad didn't choose him as a successor...
    well now he know. and he always kept saying how steven can't do this, can't do that because he's not a real son...

i don't think this series could have a sequel because they already had trains...so what's the point of "safe guards" now?

unless they showed the part of the ships...instead of just 2 yrs...3 yrs...1 yrs...

no i think it's better for them to leave the ending as is. no sequels pls. can u imagine that fat kid being the lead?! yikes
    i think the dad's final will. it's quite touching when he addressed the letter to steven...
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    no i think it's better for them to leave the ending as is. no sequels pls. can u imagine that fat kid being the lead?! yikes
    i think the dad's final will. it's quite touching when he addressed the letter to steven...
    yeah it was really touching...i cried...a bit. so he admits that he made steven do all those difficult tasks!

yeah it was really touching...i cried...a bit. so he admits that he made steven do all those difficult tasks!
    thank god he knows that he is wrong butfranklyi felt that the serious wasa bit too draggy in the end
    "You don't marry someone you can live with - you marry the person who you cannot live without."
    All-Time Best Series- My Date With a Vampire 2
    All-Time Best Actress- Joey Meng