Page 3 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213 ... LastLast

Thread: New Series:Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang starring Peter Ho, Hu Ge, Eddie Peng

I've never seen an adaptation on the Yang warriors which focus on the males.
    Seeing the amount of promising handsome actors in the line, it could be a good show to watch.

i can't see the trailer can someone post it on youtube

SOrry, I don't know how to do that.. The trailer is really nice. I have seen only one series that is based on the guys. That one was the 80s version, but it was too short and I didn't see Alec's version. THerefore, I may see this one. It looks really promising.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    SOrry, I don't know how to do that.. The trailer is really nice. I have seen only one series that is based on the guys. That one was the 80s version, but it was too short and I didn't see Alec's version. THerefore, I may see this one. It looks really promising.
    Thank Trinie for the trailer. It look like a good series. I didn't like Alec version that much. So I'm looking forward for this series. Hopefully it will release soon.

but it is still at its filming stage if I'm not mistaken. could take a while with the post production if they intend to make special effects

You are welcome Bluesky! It really does look promising... They had a lot of explosions from what I saw, but not really any special effects.... But then again, I am not sure... I hope this one will be good since I don't think I would have liked Alec's version very much. Yea, I think they are still filming this series.
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

Freaking nice!!!!!!!!!
    Thanks,when is the release date???
    Peter Ho looks fantastic!

BTW:Shaw Brothers,s 8Th Diagram Pole fighter was based on the Yangs too.
    Liu Chia Hui(aka Gordon Liu) is the lead & it was the last film Fu Sheng made before he was killed.
    It has been re-mastered by Celestial.

Not sure about the release date since they are still filming it....

grrr i hate yang family stories
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

Why do you hate Yang family stories? Is it because they are too tragic?

wanna watch

when were the vcd/dvd of this series be out?

jesus, past week and a half i finished 3 series, im bored to the sh!t house...

when are these god dame episodes are going to be out... got nothing else to watch now ffs...

You all need to be patient!! I heard that this series is just finished filming, so a period of post production will be follow. Therefore, it won't be out for awhile... There are plenty of other series out, so you can watch those...

The actors are sure visually actractive in this series(basing off on the pictures I've seen), can't say the same for the actresses Don't think I'll give this series a try, just because there's one too many versions and/or remakes. It defeats the purpose of the orign anyways

I've watched the ATV version and Alec's version, which I really enjoyed, probably the only one in this thread. I have not seen the 80's version, is it the TVB's edition with all-star casts suchs as Tony Leung, Andy Lau, Miu Kiu Wai etc?

you can download these movies if you know how to read chinese off http://www.btchina.net/ thats where i downloaded it from, a friend of mine can read chinese so gave me direct link...

You all need to be patient!! I heard that this series is just finished filming, so a period of post production will be follow. Therefore, it won't be out for awhile... There are plenty of other series out, so you can watch those...

can you provide me with some names and links to download other series???

im bored sh!tless to be honest doing sh!tall.... every day...

Anybody got new update on the series? Is it coming yet?
    A positive attitude may not solve all your problems, but it will annoy enough people to make it worth the effort.

Herm Albright (1876 - 1944)

this thread getting a bit cold, can we get more people to talk in it?

any updates on the series anyone?

the only news we got is this show had finished filming...