Page 6 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516 ... LastLast

Thread: New Series:Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang starring Peter Ho, Hu Ge, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    This series had more stronger cast than the Alec Su version. With Amy Chan, Hu Ge, Peter Ho, Chan Long & the 7th son forgot his name. Alec Su version, him, Chae Rim, Angie Chiu but the story not that great.

I'm waiting for the Can/Man version due to release sometime in October from Taiseng.
    I agree dis series does hav a stronger cast than the alec su one. A lot of famous people

Are u joking? Da Can/Man version will be releasing in October!!! Man! i just ordered mine yesterday (da man version) Dis is a real disaster, i should hav waited a few more days before ordering it, i can't even understand mandarin & now i know there is a version dat i can understand

By da way, do u know whether dis can/man version is dvd or vcd? It would be fantastic if it is dvd. Worse come to worse i'll hav to get dis new version too.
    Last edited by warlock; 09-26-06 at 06:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    I agree dis series does hav a stronger cast than the alec su one. A lot of famous people

Are u joking? Da Can/Man version will be releasing in October!!! Man! i just ordered mine yesterday (da man version) Dis is a real disaster, i should hav waited a few more days before ordering it, i can't even understand mandarin & now i know there is a version dat i can understand

By da way, do u know whether dis can/man version is dvd or vcd? It would be fantastic if it is dvd. Worse come to worse i'll hav to get dis new version too.
    It's DVD format, according to Yesasia.com they list it wrong on their website that release on 9-18-06 Can/Man version. Because I call Tai Seng and they told me the Can/Man version will not release later.

Quote Originally Posted by bluesky
    It's DVD format, according to Yesasia.com they list it wrong on their website that release on 9-18-06 Can/Man version. Because I call Tai Seng and they told me the Can/Man version will not release later.
    Thanks for da info. I was wondering why it said can/man when most people were saying dat only da man version was out. Now i understand. Thank goodness i did not order mine fr yesasia. I would hav been pretty disappointed if i found out it was not da can/man version. Well at least i hav an option to get da can/man version. Of course i hav to save for it now since i hav ordered da man version

so, this serie only has mando version.... , me too, i don't think that taiseng will out cando version in this year...maybe next year!
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    so, this serie only has mando version.... , me too, i don't think that taiseng will out cando version in this year...maybe next year!
    I hope u are right. It would be perfect if taiseing comes out with da can/man version next year. Well by then I would hav saved enough to get it Dis year will be too tight. Not cheap to get it through internet.

yet, me too...because my canto is better than mando...if taiseng out it in canto/mado, so i can rent it at my video store, because i live in canada (quebec), so taiseng doesn't sell it in my erea, only for rent...

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    yet, me too...because my canto is better than mando...if taiseng out it in canto/mado, so i can rent it at my video store, because i live in canada (quebec), so taiseng doesn't sell it in my erea, only for rent...
    U are lucky dat u are able to rent it when it comes out. I doubt they hav it for rental at my place At least u understand mando, i cannot understand mando. When i watch mando series, i understand only like 1% of wat they are saying but still i manage to go through da whole series

Second part is out for I'm dl it now. Can't wait to see it and I'll get the Can/Man version later when it release.

is this series good.... is there alot of action, or is it mystical or just war movie with no comedy.. i mean i know its a remake of an yang saga w/andy lau, tony leung,miu kai wai, etc... but is there any comedy or good action scenes in this one? the casting/scenery/ clothings looks great.. i might want to dl this series just need more opinions

I decided to give this series a shot and so far, I like it. Maybe it's because Peter Ho has yet to make an appearance. Unlike in Alec Su's version, 5 Lang has a pretty big role. I actually think the actors playing two of the baddies (Yelu Xie and Pan Bao) are better looking than most of the Yang brothers.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 10-01-06 at 08:08 PM.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Default theme song

I love the theme song....does anyone know who sing it and where to download it?

thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Mido-Ban
    is this series good.... is there alot of action, or is it mystical or just war movie with no comedy.. i mean i know its a remake of an yang saga w/andy lau, tony leung,miu kai wai, etc... but is there any comedy or good action scenes in this one? the casting/scenery/ clothings looks great.. i might want to dl this series just need more opinions
    I've not got my package yet but fr all da clips dat i hav seen for dis series, i hav to say it is good. Enough of action for me to watch those clips over & over again. I want to watch dis series so badly dat i hav watched these clips like more than 10 times already

Quote Originally Posted by odie05
    I love the theme song....does anyone know who sing it and where to download it?

thanks
    I like the ending song more than the opening song. Too bad it's so short, though.

The girls are quite pretty in here; there aren't any recognizable faces (other than Amy Chan), but they're cute nonetheless.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

i like this serie, i like all 4 males leads...they are really good in this serie, all girl aren't really beautiful but they are pretty. i am watching haft part 2...know, sad scenes will come soon...but it is the true...the yang family serie, always had sad ending...

the ending song is so goood....i still find the song to download it!

Thanks for da clips mianid. Some pictures to keep me entertained until i get my package

I like this version much more than the Alec Su version. I hated that one, even though it had Alec. I like the fact that this one concentrates more on almost all the brothers(or at least the main 4), rather than just a single one. I love Eddie in this! He's so cute. Peter Ho is much better in this than I thought, or maybe just because it's near the beginning of when he appears. Hu Ge is pretty good, but not the best I've seen him.

Alec version is forcus more at him, and he sacrifices alot for love, not for his family. So, and i really don't like father in alec version, look like a general than a father. This father is better
    Eddie, Peter, Huge and Chen Long are my favorite actor, so i really happy to see them together in serie. Eddie is really adorable, i like his character, peter is so cool, chen long is really cute when he loves...hu ge acting is improve in this serie!
    i just finish it, so, it is definit a good serie, although the ending is really sad..

I just finished the series too. I have to say all Hu Ge's series is kind of the same fomula....start off lighthearted and then getting serious and sad ending..... anyway i like enjoyed this series alot eventhough I already know the story and ending....I tunned in for this series because of the actors....and the cinematography is really nice. a grand production indeed....

are they going to do a 2nd part to this? since the 4th brother hasnt return yet, and wu niang and ye lu qi seems to have a story esp after the 5th brother became a monk. i will love another part. this series is awesome!