Page 7 of 44 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: New Series:Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang starring Peter Ho, Hu Ge, Eddie Peng

I was going to skip this series since I have seen way too many Yang family series. However, I didn't see Alec's version since I heard it wasn't that good. Is this one a lot better? If so, then I may give it a try. I bet the stars are dubbed right???
    Respect other people's opinions and views. If we learn how to do that than all of these fights and arguments will not occur.

for those people that watched this serie before, do you guys know where to download this great serie.

new clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3GS9_yaiqE

*sigh* such sadness
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    I was going to skip this series since I have seen way too many Yang family series. However, I didn't see Alec's version since I heard it wasn't that good. Is this one a lot better? If so, then I may give it a try. I bet the stars are dubbed right???

this one is so much better that comparing the two is just an insult to this production. Even my mum who hates ancient dramas love this one, and she keeps watching it and recommending it to her friends.

Quote Originally Posted by Trinie
    U cannot miss dis series. It's really, really good. I know a few of da stars are dubbed but they say da huge's voice is not dubbed.

I'll be watching dis show tonight. Just got my package after so long. Can't wait to go home & start watching it

Quote Originally Posted by SkineePanda
    new clip

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s3GS9_yaiqE

*sigh* such sadness
    Thanks for da new clip. Really sad. Can't wait to watch until dat part of dis series.

Now that I've heard the opening and ending songs more, I prefer the opening one. It's more catchy. Both are good, though.

I like this series alot so far. It's been quite emotional since the 4th brother (re)appeared. I hope he gets out of this love/hate/revenge funk soon. I'm not looking forward to the sad ending, though.

Who are your favorite girls, guys, and couples in this show? I like the future Yang 5 Niang. She's got quite a personality! It's hard to imagine 5 Lang becoming a monk at this point.

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://china.sina.com.tw/image2/ent/v/p/2006-03-05/U996P28T3D1005796F326DT20060305160454.jpg')

Dr. Luo has a really cool role, but the actress is too passive. She kind of reminds me of LYF (at least the eyes).

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://image2.sina.com.cn/ent/d/2006-03-25/U92P28T3D1026518F326DT20060325014827.JPG')
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    Dr. Luo has a really cool role, but the actress is too passive. She kind of reminds me of LYF (at least the eyes).
    she reminded me of LYF too! Maybe not in this picture, but she does look like LYF at times. I think she's acting as mu nian ci in the new LOCH with Ariel and Hu Ge.

Who sang the opening & ending songs? Is Hu Ge right? I like the opening song. It's really nice. I am only at da beginning of da series & I really like dis series man. Really good. It's worth every cent i had to pay to get dis

Hu Ge & Eddie Peng is really cute in dis series. I've never watched any of their series but I have to say they are really good. Da gals are ok. I like da girl dat they will pair with Hu Ge, she's cute. Who is da 5th son? I find him a bit 'stiff'. Anyone agree with me? The sister is really cute. I like to see her when she comes out, she makes me smile whenever i see her.

By da way, does any of u know when da cantonese version be out or whether they will hav one? I totally cannot understand mandarin & am regretting not learning mandarin in school. I can only understand 1% of wat they are saying. I hope they will have a cantonese version. I need to get dat version to understand wat is going on. At da moment, I still can figure out wat is going on, sort of

Nope, Hu Ge didn't sing the opening or ending songs. He sang one of the subthemes called "Gao Su Ta,Wo Ai Ta" (Tell Her, I Love Her), though.

The girl paired with Hu Ge reminds me of a young Jiang Wen Li and yeah, she is cute. Chen Long plays brother 5; he's stiff, but in character. He's most like his father, Yang Ye.

There'll probably be a Cantonese version, but not for awhile since this is still a pretty new series as it is.
    Last edited by Lady Zhuge; 10-12-06 at 03:20 PM. Reason: not sure what I was thinking when I typed that...
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Personnaly, i like 4,5,6,7th son! I like eddie most, he is so adorable and funniest character in this serie!
    For the couple, i like the 5th one, they are cute couple, 5th is so "lovely" "cute" and little "stupid" when he loves.
    Peter and huge are cool too!
    this serie is so good, for me this is better than "Warrior of yang clan"

TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

Nope, Hu Ge didn't sing the opening or ending songs. He sang one of the subthemes called "Gao Su Ta,Wo Ai Ta" (Tell Him, I Love Her), though.

The girl paired with Hu Ge reminds me of a young Jiang Wen Li and yeah, she is cute. Chen Long plays brother 5; he's stiff, but in character. He's most like his father, Yang Ye.

There'll probably be a Cantonese version, but not for awhile since this is still a pretty new series as it is.
    Sorry, my mistake. I thought it was by Hu Ge. I don't think da father is that stiff. He's so much better than da father in Warriors of the Yang Clan. I hav to say he is a more caring & understanding father. I've got da impression fr da other series dat Yang Ye is very strict & 'non' understanding father. I rather like dis Yang Ye coz he's like most father strict & stern but still loving in a sense.

Do u think brother 5 is like his father? I don't think da father is so stiff right? Whenever I see brother 5, i always think of a block of wood I still like his character though.

I hope u are right. I'll waith patiently & with my fingers crossed for a Cantonese version.

Quote Originally Posted by trieuminh
    Personnaly, i like 4,5,6,7th son! I like eddie most, he is so adorable and funniest character in this serie!
    For the couple, i like the 5th one, they are cute couple, 5th is so "lovely" "cute" and little "stupid" when he loves.
    Peter and huge are cool too!
    this serie is so good, for me this is better than "Warrior of yang clan"

After watching dis series, I hav to agree dat this is much better than Warrior of Yang clan. AT least dis focus more on da other brothers & not only on brother 4 Although I like 4,5,6,7th sons too, I'll hav to say I like Hu Ge da most. He has dat sensitive, funny, strong character dat makes me favour him da most.

7th brother is my favourite. I think 5th brother is stiff in character but not in acting. His acting is one of the best in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    Sorry, my mistake. I thought it was by Hu Ge. I don't think da father is that stiff. He's so much better than da father in Warriors of the Yang Clan. I hav to say he is a more caring & understanding father. I've got da impression fr da other series dat Yang Ye is very strict & 'non' understanding father. I rather like dis Yang Ye coz he's like most father strict & stern but still loving in a sense.

Do u think brother 5 is like his father? I don't think da father is so stiff right? Whenever I see brother 5, i always think of a block of wood I still like his character though.
    The father in this series does seem more, for lack of a better word, "fatherly" than Di Long's in Yang Men Hu Jiang. However, he's still the straight arrow type of character, tending to follow the rules and choosing duty over heart (like when he saved the emperor rather than his daughter first). Brother 5 is quite conventional too, just the opposite of brother 4.

I like brother 6, but Hu Ge's acting is just average. I think one of the most interesting characters is Yelu Xie because he's complex and not all good or all bad. I like the love triangle involving him, Guan Hong, and brother 5.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

was watching all the youtube clips.. I can't wait for this series. It looks promising so far... *crosses fingers
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

The father in this series does seem more, for lack of a better word, "fatherly" than Di Long's in Yang Men Hu Jiang. However, he's still the straight arrow type of character, tending to follow the rules and choosing duty over heart (like when he saved the emperor rather than his daughter first). Brother 5 is quite conventional too, just the opposite of brother 4.

I like brother 6, but Hu Ge's acting is just average. I think one of the most interesting characters is Yelu Xie because he's complex and not all good or all bad. I like the love triangle involving him, Guan Hong, and brother 5.
    4th and 5th opposite at begin but their relation will be better!
    about the father, i like this father than Ding Long's in Alec version. You are right, he is a "father", he understand his sons, but he is very "stupid duty"...!
    Ding Long is not a father, it look like general than a father...he always says """"this is a order!""" ...i don't like it!
    TVB'7=Raymond+S4+Chris+Vin

What is up with 4th brother's story? I know he was the one who married a jin princess, but..

in some scenes i saw.... looks like he has problems with his wife ? or something? He was sulking something with Amy chan's char...

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    What is up with 4th brother's story? I know he was the one who married a jin princess, but..

in some scenes i saw.... looks like he has problems with his wife ? or something? He was sulking something with Amy chan's char...
    I still have 6 more episodes to go, but the 4th brother in this version actually married a female doctor rather than a princess. He sulks alot when he first appears in the series 'cause he was angry at his parents for "abandoning" him when they were accidentally separated during a battle when he was little. When he returned as an adult, he wanted to hurt them in order to get emotional revenge. Eventually, the family's persistent love and support win him over.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

I still have 6 more episodes to go, but the 4th brother in this version actually married a female doctor rather than a princess. He sulks alot when he first appears in the series 'cause he was angry at his parents for "abandoning" him when they were accidentally separated during a battle when he was little. When he returned as an adult, he wanted to hurt them in order to get emotional revenge. Eventually, the family's persistent love and support win him over.

ohh is that so?? I see. thanks Lady Zhuge

and who does 7th bro marry. She looks like princess/ wealthy gal. In the scene whre all 7brothers went to war, how come she didnt bid 7th bro away?