Page 9 of 44 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: New Series:Shao Nian Yang Jia Jiang starring Peter Ho, Hu Ge, Eddie Peng

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge
    She's the best sword maker in town. Toward the beginning of the serial, Yelu Xie used her as part of a scheme to kidnap Ba Mei and eventually fell in love with her because of her straightforwardness and honesty. He tried to woo her throughout show, but she preferred brother 5.

thanks Lady Zhuge
    I was watching a bunch of clips on youtube... and there were some scenes with Hu ge and his wife. WHo was she? Why did she run away from him?

AFter the 4th brother married the liao princess, did 4th wife know? or did she think he died as well?
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

wow, this series looks good, but too bad we all know how it's going to end. and the theme song is really good! does anyone know what's it called or who sings it? thanks!
    just another fellow ancient drama enthusiast

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    thanks Lady Zhuge
    I was watching a bunch of clips on youtube... and there were some scenes with Hu ge and his wife. WHo was she? Why did she run away from him?

AFter the 4th brother married the liao princess, did 4th wife know? or did she think he died as well?
    The 6th brother didn't get married until the end of the series, but his other half was Cai Jun Zhu. I guess she was a relative of the emperor. She ran away due to some misunderstandings involving Pan Ying (who also loved brother 6), Pan Ren Mei's daughter.

Nope, Dr. Luo didn't know 4th brother married a Liao princess. She believes he's still alive, though.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanKiddo
    wow, this series looks good, but too bad we all know how it's going to end. and the theme song is really good! does anyone know what's it called or who sings it? thanks!
    The theme song is called Jue Bie Shi ( 诀别诗 ).

Lyrics:

出鞘剑 杀气荡
    风起无月的战场
    千军万马独身闯
    一身是胆好儿郎
    儿女情
    前世帐
    你的笑 活着怎么忘
    美人泪,断人肠。
    这能取人性命是胭脂烫
    绝别诗
    两三行
    写在三月春雨的路上
    若还能打着伞走在你的身旁
    绝别诗
    两三行
    谁来我黄泉路上唱
    若我能死在你身旁
    也不枉来人世走这趟

Source: http://www.personinfo.net/article.asp?id=58
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

oh tbanks for the song, and does anyone have an idea which brother is which? i'm still not sure which brother is Hu Ge and Eddie.

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    thanks Lady Zhuge

calm down lady...

why are u asking for so much spoliers?
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

Quote Originally Posted by SkineePanda
    calm down lady...

why are u asking for so much spoliers?

because i want to know I am so anxious for this series that my heart is pounding
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07

anyone know where i can get the songs? i like the songs. they are so nice and good

lady zhuge do you know where i can find the song? or could you tell me the name of the artist? i don't think the ost is going to be out for awhile, the songs for the series were all really good.

Quote Originally Posted by KoreanKiddo
    lady zhuge do you know where i can find the song? or could you tell me the name of the artist? i don't think the ost is going to be out for awhile, the songs for the series were all really good.
    The singer is Hu Yan Bin ( 胡彦斌 ).

There should be one or two versions available at baidu.com.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

can someone tell me if this series is focused more on romance or war or brotherly love. so far, i dont' like the girls though the guys are good.
    dolphin_bay

Korean Kidd:
    Eddie = 7th son / last son
    Hu Ge = 6th son / next to last son

lolz... I like how Eddie is playing Y7L cuz I remember Tony's Y7L being childish and brash. Eddie has the babiest face so he'll be cute. I just hope Eddie and Hu Ge has losta chemistry cuz Tony and Andy totally rox as brothers. Hmm... and I know it's "Shao Nian" and all but are Ba Mei that much younger than Y7L? I don't even see a Jiu Mei yet.

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay
    can someone tell me if this series is focused more on romance or war or brotherly love. so far, i dont' like the girls though the guys are good.
    It's a mix of all of those. There's not just one primary focus, which I feel is a strong point of this serial.

Quote Originally Posted by hinako442003
    I don't even see a Jiu Mei yet.
    There isn't a 9 Mei in this version.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Ba mei is adorable in this show, I've also seen her recently in the show with Zhang Ting and Roger Kwok.
    I think this show focus alot of family like most dramas about the yang family

It's a mix of all of those. There's not just one primary focus, which I feel is a strong point of this serial.
    I agree with u Lady Zhuge. The strong point for dis series is dat there is no one primary focus. If there was then it would have been a fairly boring & long dragging series. Can u imagine watching 47 episodes if it's just based on one particular character It would have been a disaster!! Thank goodness da producer for dis series had very good sense & made it into dis fantastic series dat we all adore

It's a pity dat they did not have da 9th daughter. I wonder why though? They brought in 8th daughter why not add another one more?

Quote Originally Posted by foreva
    Ba mei is adorable in this show, I've also seen her recently in the show with Zhang Ting and Roger Kwok.
    I think this show focus alot of family like most dramas about the yang family
    8th daughter is really cute I've never seen her in any series. I just like those big adorable eyes. Wish I had a sister like her, i don't think i would ever want to fight with her. She is just too adorable

The 6th brother didn't get married until the end of the series, but his other half was Cai Jun Zhu. I guess she was a relative of the emperor. She ran away due to some misunderstandings involving Pan Ying (who also loved brother 6), Pan Ren Mei's daughter.
    I won't call it misunderstandings when it comes to Pan Ying. Man!! dat woman is so irritating & evil I think i rather call it 'Pan Ying evil plans'. She has some big problems up in her head. Whenver she appears i feel like her. Poor Cai Jun Zhu always get hurts coz of her

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    I won't call it misunderstandings when it comes to Pan Ying. Man!! dat woman is so irritating & evil I think i rather call it 'Pan Ying evil plans'. She has some big problems up in her head. Whenver she appears i feel like her. Poor Cai Jun Zhu always get hurts coz of her
    What I was referring to was Pan Ying's evilness causing misunderstandings between Cai Jun Zhu and brother 6.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

Quote Originally Posted by warlock
    It's a pity dat they did not have da 9th daughter. I wonder why though? They brought in 8th daughter why not add another one more?
    that's what I'm saying... but aww, lucky 8mei, she probably gets doted on by her brothers if she's their only little sister ^_^

*Spoilers*

sugar: i think i read from asianfanatics that 4niang thought Y4L died, while the liao princess erased his memories so he won't be killed by her mum so he doesn't remember his old wife either.

i'm still preparing for Y7L's horrible death >_< the ending can't be changed BUT from what I heard SNYJJ ended on somewhat of a happy note due to... erm wedding bells lolz

What I was referring to was Pan Ying's evilness causing misunderstandings between Cai Jun Zhu and brother 6.
    Oh, I see

Well at least da ending is not as bad like da other versions. Lifts our spirit a little bit after da terrible episodes b4 dat. I'm still half way through, watching it slow & easy coz I'm dreading to come to da sad parts!!! Da other reason i'm taking my time is bcoz i've nothing good to watch after dis