Thread: Ultraviolet

Talking Ultraviolet

saw it with the bf & our friends tonight. the graphics & fight sequence were very interesting, very good.

ok the 1st 5 mins of the movie you will get nauseated cuz the damn director just just shooting the camera up & down, side by side & all. then it was like deja vu all over again. i thought i was watching final fantasy: the spirit within. they way that they computerized (and with an overused of powder & make-up), the actors look like they were computered animated. its hard to explain, go see it for yourself!

plot was alright. its SO obivious that she saved the kid cuz of her lost pregnancy. the whole having a cure & saving her kind was just a cover up. its a conspiracy i swear! & like my friend victor said, "how can they be vampires if they don't suck blood?!" they got the fangs, the light sensitivity... yada yada yada.

Milla Jovovich was really hot & awesome in this movie. she's like a female Blade.

other than that, this movie is a blockbuster movie night rental.

It was a good popcorn movie. Thoroughly entertaining. And I'm glad they showcased the city of Shanghai to the world, and no one would know it unless they saw behind the scenes segment.

Pu Dong, Shanghai was chosen to be the place to shoot the entire movie because the director felt Shanghai had the best futuristic architecture in the world. he said Shanghai is about 50 years in advance to the rest of the world in terms of building construction and designs. They filmed quite a lot of scenes in the Science Museum. Very cool.

I really want to watch this... but I checked the rating and it's actually rate 3.6/10? And I was wondering... if it's worth it ? Is it out on dvd yet?
    - currently watching: Fashion King, Rooftop Prince, Love Rain, and Equator Man-
    - recent favorite drama: The Princess's Man
    -

Quote Originally Posted by Sunlight_zero36
    I really want to watch this... but I checked the rating and it's actually rate 3.6/10? And I was wondering... if it's worth it ? Is it out on dvd yet?
    It coming out today. And i also heard this movie suck.