Page 16 of 16 FirstFirst ... 678910111213141516

Thread: New Qiong Yao 2006 Series: Yi Lian You Meng - Remake (Dreams Behind the Curtain)

Quote Originally Posted by invisible_dolphinbay View Post
    thanks, but I was asking abotu bao jian feng. do you happen to know?
    no I don't because I don't like him so I don't pay attention with him much. the only series I saw him was the one with Alyssa Chia. He was the king and felt in love with her at first site!
    ***~~~Huang Yi RULES~~~***

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

Quote Originally Posted by Lady Zhuge View Post
    Well apparently since Alex Fong played Yun Fan, he's the perfect man. Actor and character are one and the same (according to the intellectually inept anyway).
    (according to the intellectual anyway)
    ***~~~Huang Yi RULES~~~***

<<<BOWIE & FLORA 4EVA>>>

Quote Originally Posted by JennieN View Post
    no I don't because I don't like him so I don't pay attention with him much. the only series I saw him was the one with Alyssa Chia. He was the king and felt in love with her at first site!
    that was the "Legend of Wu Mei Niang"
    you might want to try maybe another series since his character in there was also very annoying and makes viewers despise him
    晨晨曙光 魏你闪亮 ♥ WEI CHEN
    实力偶像 魏晨最棒
    海外乐橙支持

I was wondering if anyone who has the theme songs for this show?

Thanks for uploading the song.

Senior Member invisible_dolphinbay's Avatar

my views of chu lian changed a lot after finishing this drama. actually, my liking of chu lian started at -50 instead of 0 when watching this drama becuase 1. i hated chu lian in the old version 2. i don't know what's so good about bao jian feng, but watching chu lian in teh second half (actually, strictly saying, last few episodes) i don't know why but the charcter seemed to have suddenly switched 180 degrees. its as if i had a piece of glass in my eye for the whole drama. but then again, i think it;s only becuase of the script. doesn't have much to do with bao jian feng himself, though his impression is much better now
    dolphin_bay

Just started this series, I really hate Bao Jian Feng and Qin Lan's sister. Sooo frigging selfish, how do you fall in love with your sister's boyfriend and vice versa.

I really don't blame Qin's character to turn the way she did, I'd be pissed off too. Her sister truly doesn't deserve what she got in the series, she's so selfish but lucky to have married a rich guy like Alex. Her sister lost everything that she worked for all her life and then in one day lost it all to a guy who doesn't even love her. Qiong Yao series really pisses me off.
    Last edited by yufeihong; 12-08-07 at 07:49 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by yufeihong View Post
    Just started this series, I really hate Bao Jian Feng and Qin Lan's sister. Sooo frigging selfish, how do you fall in love with your sister's boyfriend and vice versa.

I really don't blame Qin's character to turn the way she did, I'd be pissed off too. Her sister truly doesn't deserve what she got in the series, she's so selfish but lucky to have married a rich guy like Alex. Her sister lost everything that she worked for all her life and then in one day lost it all to a guy who doesn't even love her. Qiong Yao series really pisses me off.
    It's not like Zi Ling just fell for her sister's boyfriend. She's been in love with him since age 12, before he was even Lu Ping's boyfriend. And, it's not like Lu Ping was an innocent, selfless victim. She was selfish too! All she cared about was her career. Everyone has their own dreams, sure, but relationships need nurturing too. When did she give Chu Lian the time of day? She took their relationship for granted and blowing off their dates became a ritual. I don't blame Chu Lian for wanting break up with Lu Ping, but it's just damn unfortunate they had to get into the car accident right before he was able to do so. Qiong Yao stories piss me off too.
    (\__/)
    (='.'=)
    (")_(")

It's not like Zi Ling just fell for her sister's boyfriend. She's been in love with him since age 12, before he was even Lu Ping's boyfriend. And, it's not like Lu Ping was an innocent, selfless victim. She was selfish too! All she cared about was her career. Everyone has their own dreams, sure, but relationships need nurturing too. When did she give Chu Lian the time of day? She took their relationship for granted and blowing off their dates became a ritual. I don't blame Chu Lian for wanting break up with Lu Ping, but it's just damn unfortunate they had to get into the car accident right before he was able to do so. Qiong Yao stories piss me off too.
    Must be their acting then, I sure like Qin Lan's acting in here. The actress for Zi Ling reminds me of Liu Yi Fei, which pisses me off. Don't get me wrong I like her when she's with Alex but put them all together in one room and it's for Lu Ping.

Default ...

I've just make a site about that TV serie (in English), if you have time, feel free to give me some comments. And it is a NEW SITE, then it's normal that the site don't have a lot of stuffs in it, but everything will come with time. Thanks in advance. =)

http://www.freewebs.com/dreams-link

*Merry Christmas Guys!

I agree with everything you said. When I first read the summary for the show I was like I can't believe the sister. But as I was watching it I couldnt help feel bad for Zi Ling. If I was Chu Lian I would have dumped her long time ago. They thing that really resonated with me was when they were fighting and he wanted to stick it to her, he said that he never loved her. and that the only reason he was with her was because everyone thought they'd make a great couple.

I mean if you watch the show, Chu Lian and Zi Ling had more in common then Lu Ping and him. I mean when you want to pratice more then you wanted to hang out with you bf there is something wrong with that picture. I know dancers put alot into their craft but not neglacting you bf. oh well i guess thats all i have to say.

i only caught a couple episodes of this remake b/c i'm not a huge qiong yao fan, but am i the only one who isn't crazy about the age difference between ziling and yunfan? i mean, i KNOW love has no boundaries, but she's like 20ish and he's in his 40s.

oh, my friend is 22 yrs old and her bf is like 46. but they love each other, well. i got pissed out myself coz i had a scandal 10 yrs older than me, and in the end i managed to get him out of the way. had to bear the consequences though..

anyway im watching this series now. it was on cable tv in singapore and when i came back to brunei, lucky it was playing on malaysia tv (i have malaysia satellite subscription). my mom likes the series too, with the exception of the bed scene between yun fan & zi ling.

the main actress is so kawaii..

Yeah she is very cute with Alex Fong.

*the best love serie!! ^^

ahhh....i want to watch this really bad!! does it have subtitles???? i can't understand chinese!
    ---------
    Shellie

I don't think that it has subtitles, but what languages can you understand? It is available in viet too.

I love that serie, it has became my favorite TV serie, The casts (Alex Fong, Zhang Jia Ni, Qin Lan, Bao Jian Feng) act really good. ZiLing and Yun Fan are adorable together. I seriously recommend it to people who love romance & drama.
    Click here and visit this site!!!

Love :
    Alex Fong Chung Sun, Gallen Lo, Alec Su, Ming Dao, Bobby Au Yeung.
    Love: Zhang Jia Ni, Jessica Hsuan, Jang Nara, Chen Qiao.

Who is the moderator of this thread? My posting is deleted several times!

I wanna reply some comments about Liu De Kai and show his picture but it was failed!

Liu De Kai was 42 when his version was made. 1996 is the realease time, it was made in 1995. Liu De Kai was born on Sept 1953 and he is handsome. I think he'll much more handsome without that stupid eyeglass and his dark skin. You just need a little patience to find his charm, I bet its just a matter of taste, he is a wonderful actor, he could play many roles. Alex Fong was 43/44 when he did his version in 2006/2007.

It's too difficult to show his pic, okay I put his pic on my avatar eventhough that's not so clear!
    The point is everyone has a right to choose his/her own taste and show opinion so let's respect each other. Thanks!
    Last edited by justbelievemee; 09-10-11 at 05:23 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Lauren View Post
    i think Alex Fong would be a good Fei Yun Fan. in the old version starring Vivian Chen i couldn't stand the Fei Yun Fan he was just too old. i couldn't understand how anyone could fall for him.
    Come on, alex was older than LDK when he did his role LOLOLOL

I think long hair and glasses made LDK seemed older, that's all..

You should check their birthday out and the time of filming before you make that comment LOL...