• LHC

24 80.00%
  • Yang Xiao

4 13.33%
  • Fan Yao

2 6.67%

Thread: LHC, Fan Yao and Yang Xiao

Default LHC, Fan Yao and Yang Xiao

Reading from this thread, http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthread.php?t=13287, it would seem that the two right and left Herald of the Ming cult possessed high level swordplay techniques. Although in the link above, not much was said of Yang Xiao's swordplay techniques, it was mention (i think) in the novel that Fan Yao was very astonished by YX's display of swordplay techniques, during the fight involving the three "Du" generation monks and their Jing Gang Fu Mo Quan with ZWJ and Yin TianZheng.

Hence my question would be, should the two Heralds ever fought LHC with his DG9J, who would emerge as the victor? Assuming the fight involves only swordplays and is a one on one match.

your views on this guys...

I think LHC would win either YX or FY in terms of swordplay... But if ZWJ decides to intervene and help his men, uses his Taiji Quan against LHC, then i not too sure...
    ..ext88

Originally posted by Extremer88

I think LHC would win either YX or FY in terms of swordplay... But if ZWJ decides to intervene and help his men, uses his Taiji Quan against LHC, then i not too sure...
    Well, given that FY's ever changing swordplay techniques, he would be like RWX, in which LCH did not really clearly win in their duel.

Hence, i would like to think that the fight might end in a draw.

i get the feeling that LHC would win cos he is a main character while YX and FY are minors...

although i don't know how YX was discribed to be (never took noticed) but i thought FY was very good...he was considered by Zhao Ming to be the best swordsman in all of her followers...i think.

so purely based on impression, i would say FY would likely beat LHC...and YX...well...undecided...i never thought LHC was that great.

i think LHC would just suck the lifeforce out of both of them...
    Flying Away

O.T.

LOL! Everytime there's Auntie Linda's post the next one would be Noisulli's post.
    Such is fate.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    O.T.

LOL! Everytime there's Auntie Linda's post the next one would be Noisulli's post.
    Such is fate.

ahaha u jealous??
    Flying Away

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    Well, given that FY's ever changing swordplay techniques, he would be like RWX, in which LCH did not really clearly win in their duel.

Hence, i would like to think that the fight might end in a draw.
    Not really, in terms of pure swordplay, LHC was clearly winning and RWX felt that his own swordplay was starting to get sluggish. At this point LHC was still gaining more and more insight into DG9J. RWX was so astonished at the endless moves coming from LHC that he even exclaimed that FCY couldn't have taught LHC.

Ultimately, it was the internal energy roar that downed LHC.

Originally Posted by ChronoReverse

Not really, in terms of pure swordplay, LHC was clearly winning and RWX felt that his own swordplay was starting to get sluggish. At this point LHC was still gaining more and more insight into DG9J. RWX was so astonished at the endless moves coming from LHC that he even exclaimed that FCY couldn't have taught LHC.

Ultimately, it was the internal energy roar that downed LHC.
    Yup, that was true... but they did not finished the fight hence, i would still like to think it of a draw...

i will rate any first rate fighter in HSDS >> Smile proud wanderer chars

LHC doesn't have the internal energy roots that YX and FY have. and what if they're not competing in sword arts?

Hence my question would be, should the two Heralds ever fought LHC with his DG9J, who would emerge as the victor? Assuming the fight involves only swordplays and is a one on one match.
    And it's quite up in the air whether the internal energy of the SoD greats aren't close to even the RoCH greats. At least byt he arguments of this forum.

Quote Originally Posted by ChronoReverse
    And it's quite up in the air whether the internal energy of the SoD greats aren't close to even the RoCH greats. At least byt he arguments of this forum.
    How about Dongfang Bubai? I think Kuihua Baodian is quite powerful. Kuihua Baodian is written 300 years before SOD. So maybe this KHBD already exists during LOCH & ROCH?
    ..ext88

That's my point, some of us believe that there are a few characters in SoD who demonstratably ought to have Great-level internal energy/ability.

Mount Olympus, sipping nectar and eating ambrosia

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    How about Dongfang Bubai? I think Kuihua Baodian is quite powerful. Kuihua Baodian is written 300 years before SOD. So maybe this KHBD already exists during LOCH & ROCH?
    Dongfang Bubai probably the level of a LOCH Trilogy Great or one of the DGSD Elites. As for the others, like Ren Woxing, abbot Fangzheng etc. debatable and questionable. But that's a different topic.
    So huge, so hopeless, to conceive
    As these that twice befell
    Parting is all we know of heaven
    And all we need of hell.

Emily Dickinson (1830-1886)

I think the answer is obvious. LHC= best swordsman with BEST swordplay in SOD (apart from FQY). YX, FY wasnt even close to any top level fighter in HSDS and they did not have the same reputation in terms of swordplay as LHC.

of cos is LHC, comes to swordsplay, the other 2 are no match for him.

if competing with internal energy, LHC still has the sucking star and yi jing jing.