Things he probably wants to do:

- find his sworn brother
    - find YingYing
    - find out more about Ren WoXing
    - find his little apprentice sister and/or master

Thats what I think anyway...

atlantean0208
    Unregistered

regroup with XWT and RWX, saving RYY from Shaolin, fighting shaolin and wudang priest, fighting with DFBB etc....

Default Chapter 22 translation

Chapter 22 translation

Hhaung edited this. Thank you.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 22: Out of Trouble

LingHu Chong sadly stood still for a long time until the moon was directly above his head. The night was still and he pondered over the events that occurred at the Plum Manor. He decided to go back to the manor to understand what had happened and also to rescue senior Ren if he was not a bad person.

Having finally decided on this course of action, he started his journey back to the Plum Manor. He went up the silent mountain and approached the Plum Manor through the forest surrounding it. He listened for sounds inside the manor and after awhile, having heard no sound, he lightly jumped over the fence onto the manor's ground. All the ten or more rooms inside the manor were shrouded in darkness. However, there was one window on his right with lights from inside the room. He silently walked across the ground and crouched underneath that window. From inside the room, he heard the voice of a person.

"Mr. Huang Zhong, do you know your crime?" the voice sounded very strict.

LingHu Chong was surprised. He wondered what Mr. Huang Zhong's position was in this manor when there's someone who could actually use this kind of tone when speaking to him. He peered inside the room from a crack in the window and was able to see four people sitting in a row. Three of these are men around fifty to sixty years old while the other one is a middle aged woman. They were all wearing black robes with a yellow belt tied around their waists. Mr. Huang Zhong, Mr. Bald-Brush and Mr. Paint were standing in front of them with their backs to the window. From this, LingHu Chong could tell that those people sitting have higher rank than them.

"Yes, your subordinate knows his crime. On the elders' arrival, we didn't go far to welcome you. Very guilty, very guilty," LingHu Chong heard Mr. Huang Zhong's reply.

"Hmm, not going far to welcome us, is this a crime? Where's Black-White? Why doesn't he come out to see me?" the gentleman sitting in the middle coldly asked.

LingHu Chong laughed inside, "Mr. Black-White has been imprisoned by me inside the underground prison, but Mr. Huang Zhong and the rest of them thought that he has run away from the manor." He also thought, "What elder? what subordinate? They all must be people from the devil cult."

"Four elders, your subordinate has not been strict enough. Mr. Black-White's temperament is strange and recently he has been acting like his former self. In the last few days, he has unexpectedly disappeared from the manor," Mr. Huang Zhong replied.

This elder's eye flashed and stared at Mr. Huang Zhong.

"Mr. Huang Zhong, Chief ordered you four to guard the Plum Manor. However, from what we heard, you've been playing zither, drinking wine, drawing and playing go. Is this true?" the elder coldly asked.

"We four subordinates have accepted Chief's order to stay here and guard the traitor," Mr. Huang Zhong replied while bowing.

"That is correct. How's that traitor doing?" the elder asked.

"We can report to the elder that the traitor is still being held inside the underground prison. Over the last twelve years, subordinate has never stepped foot outside the Plum Manor. We do not dare to relax our guard," Mr. Huang Zhong reported.

"Very good, very good. You never stepped foot outside the Plum Manor and do not dare to relax your guard. So for sure that traitor is still being held inside the underground prison?" the elder questioned.

"That's true,” Mr. Huang Zhong replied.

Suddenly, that elder lifted his head and laughed loudly facing the roof. The dust from the ceiling was seen falling around the room.

"Very good! Bring that traitor here for us to look at," shouted the elder.

"Four elders, please forgive us. Chief's strict order was not to let anyone visit the traitor except for Chief himself. We don't dare," replied Mr. Huang Zhong.

The elder took out something from inside his robe and lifted the object he took out high above his head. The remaining three people stood up immediately as well, looking at the object reverently. LingHu Chong squinted his eye trying to look at the object. It was a half foot high dried up black wood. On top of the object was some kind of flowery patterns carved on it which looked completely strange to LingHu Chong.

Seeing this object, Mr. Huang Zhong and the rest of the people in the room bowed towards the object.

"Chief's Black Command Wood is here, it's as if Chief himself is here, subordinate is ready to receive order," Mr. Huang Zhong said.

"Good, bring that traitor here!" commanded the elder.

"That traitor's hands and feet are bound in metal chains. We can't.... we can't bring him up here," said Mr. Huang Zhong hesitantly.

"Even until this moment, you still refuse to bring him here. I ask you, has that traitor escaped?" the elder asked coldly.

"That traitor... that traitor has escaped? Im.. impossible. That person is still locked away in the underground prison. I have just seen him recently with my own eyes. How.. how can he have escaped?" Mr. Huang Zhong answered in fright.
    Last edited by pokit; 04-20-06 at 09:59 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hhaung
    Not at all. I'd be very happy to edit (it will be a lot quicker than trying to look at the dictionary for every word!). I can PM you my email.
    hhaung & pokit.. thanks for the effort.. ya i think better for you guys to coordinate..

Some more translation

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Oh, so he's still in the underground prison. I've wronged you. Please forgive me," the elder spoke warmly with a softened expression.

Then, the elder stood up and slowly approached Mr. Huang Zhong. It looked like that he was going to apologise to the three masters of the Plum Manor. But he suddenly extended one hand to pat Mr. Huang Zhong's shoulder. Mr. Bald-Brush and Mr. Paint simultaneously retreated two steps in a hurry. Although their movements were really fast, that elder's hand moved even faster. Two sounds "bang, bang" can be heard as both of Mr. Bald-Brush and Mr. Paint's right shoulders were hit. As he carried out this sneak attack, the elder was still showing a smile on his face. Actually, even with Mr. Huang Zhong's skill in Jiang Hu, he had no chance of avoiding this sneak attack. Mr. Bald-Brush and Mr. Paint's skills were inferior, so even if they were aware of the attack, they had no chance of escaping the strikes.

"Elder Bao, what sin have we committed? Why do you use such a vicious method to deal with us?" said Mr. Paint loudly. He sounded both injured and angry.

"Chief ordered you to guard the traitor here. But you've let that traitor escaped. Don't you think you deserve to die? " the smirking Elder Bao said slowly.

"If that traitor has really escaped, then subordinate deserves to die. But he's still being held in the underground prison. Elder Bao, you're too vicious, we brothers cannot accept this,” replied Mr. Huang Zhong indignantly, as he was leaning slightly to one side.

LingHu Chong outside the window could see Mr. Huang Zhong sweating profusely. He thought that Elder Bao's palm strike was very good as he managed to subdue Mr. Huang Zhong, whose kung fu is already powerful, using only one palm. However, he also thought that Mr. Huang Zhong's kung fu cannot be inferior to Elder Bao's. If not for Elder Bao's sneak attack, Mr. Huang Zhong may not have lost.

"Go to the underground prison and have a look. If that traitor is still in there, I.. hmmph.. I, Bao DaChu, will give you three kowtows to apologise. Naturally, I will also immediately forgive you from this sin," said Elder Bao.

"Ok, four elders please wait here," said Mr. Huang Zhong.

Mr. Bald-Brush and Mr. Paint immediately went out of the room to follow Mr. Huang Zhong. LingHu Chong trembles as he saw these three people walking away from the room. He thought that he shivered because of the injuries still affecting him. But it was merely because he was excited from watching all the things happening right in front of his eyes.

Fearing the four people inside the room detecting him, he didn't dare to look inside again and slowly sat down on the ground.

"The Chief they're talking about must be the current world's number one DongFang BuBai. He assigned the Four Playfellow of Jiang Nan to guard this traitor and they've been at it for 12 years now. Of course the traitor they're talking about isn't me then. It must be that senior Ren. And he has managed to escape without Mr. Huang Zhong and other's knowledge. Wow, this senior Ren is really resourceful. That's right! They all really didn't know that senior Ren has escaped. Otherwise, Mr. Black-White wouldn't have mistaken me for senior Ren," thought LingHu Chong.

Thinking that once Mr. Huang Zhong and his brothers entered the underground prison and recognised Mr. Black-White, things will get very complicated for them; LingHu Chong felt wonderful and very happy.

"Why did they also imprison me in the underground prison? All I did was to compare sword art against senior Ren. They must've been afraid that I would leak their secret out, so they locked me up in there too. Hmmph, this is called eliminating a potential informant without murder. But eliminating a potential informant in this way is just the same as murder. This time, they would be the ones to suffer difficulties. See how they like it. This will repay for the wrong that they did to me," thought LingHu Chong indignantly.

LingHu Chong heard the four people inside the room sat back down without saying a single word. He didn't dare to breathe loudly. Even though there's a wall that separate him with the four people in the room, the distance between them is only around 10 feet. He only had to breathe slightly heavily and they'd be able to detect him immediately.

Suddenly, a cry of "ah" could be heard in the still and quiet night. It sounded full of pain and dread. Whoever heard it could not help but feel absolutely terrified. When LingHu Chong recognised that it was Mr. Black-White's voice, he felt sorry for him. However, this Mr. Black-White had plotted his own demise, it could be said that the consequences matched his own action. But now that he has fallen on Elder Bao's hand, this is even more unfortunate for Mr. Black-White.

He could hear their steps coming closer. Then, he heard Mr. Huang Zhong and his brothers entering the room. LingHu Chong edged closer to the window's crack to take a look inside the room. Inside, he could see Mr. Bald-Brush and Mr. Paint carrying Mr. Black-White. Mr. Black-White's face was pale and his eyes lacked any spirit. The atmosphere inside the room was completely different than before.

thanks for the huge chunk of translation pokit! so enjoyable to read...this is better than eating good food. but....ahhh...pokit you've developed the knack for stopping at cliff hangers too! noo......

Senior Member Demonic Swordsman's Avatar

keep up the good work guys!

Today's translation.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Report... Reporting to the Four Elders. That traitor has... has escaped. Subordinate is ready to receive death," said Mr. Huang Zhong while bowing down.

He looked like he already knew what his fate would be. His speech was calm and collected, unlike before.

"You said that Black-White is not in the manor, how come he's here now? How can it be?" calmly replied Bao DaChu.

"All sorts of reasons. Actually subordinate is really confused. Ai, all because we four subordinates are too engrossed in the arts and has let other people looked at our weaknesses. And they have managed to take away that traitor from right under our noses," replied Mr. Huang Zhong.

"We four people have received Chief's order to come here and verify that the traitor has escaped. It seems that you have reported truthfully now and is not trying to deceive us anymore. Then.. then, maybe we can plead mercy to Chief on your behalf," said Bao DaChu.

Mr. Huang Zhong sighed and said, "Even considering Chief's mercy and the four elders' compassions, how can we, subordinates, still live in this world with all this shame? The whole event is very complicated, subordinate doesn't understand the true story. Even after we've died, we won't be content. Elder Bao, is Chief... is Chief in HangZhou city at the moment?"

"Who said Chief is in HangZhou city?"

"That traitor has just escaped yesterday, how did Chief know about this so fast and sent four elders to Plum Manor immediately?"

"Hmmph... you're becoming more and more stupid. Who said that traitor escaped yesterday?"

"That person really escaped yesterday at noon. At that time, we three people thought that person was Mr. Black-White. We didn't know that he had switched places with Mr. Black-White. He was wearing Mr. Black-White's robe when he escaped. In this matter, we three brothers... four brothers are certain. Also, there's still Ding Jian, who that traitor knocked down, and got several of his ribs broken..." Mr. Huang Zhong said assuredly.

Bao DaChu turned his head to look at the other three elders.

"This person is talking nonsense. I don't know what he's talking about," scowled Elder Bao.

"We received the message last month on the 14th..." A fat and short elder said while calculating with his fingers. "This is the 17th day."

Mr. Huang Zhong fiercely withdrew two steps and hit the wall with a "bang".

"No... This can't be! We're really certain. We saw him escaped yesterday with our own eyes."

Mr. Huang Zhong walked to the door and shouted "Shi LingWei, bring Ding Jian here!"

"Yes!" Shi LingWei replied from somewhere distant.

Bao DaChu walked up to Mr. Black-White, grabbed his chest, and lifted him up. Mr. Black-White's hands and feet were dangling down. It seemed that all the bones in his body had been broken. His body looked like a sack of leather.

Bao DaChu lost all colour from his face as if he was scared to death. He quickly let go of Mr. Black-White's body, which crumpled to the ground.

"Correct, this is that bastard's ... that bastard's XiXing DaFa (Essence Absorbing Art). It can absorb the whole body's energy clean," said a tall and strong looking elder, his voice quivering and looking completely scared.

"When did you get in his way?" Bao DaChu asked Mr. Black-White.

"It... It... was yesterday. That bastard... that bastard grabbed my right wrist. I... I couldn't move at all. He controlled me completely," answered Mr. Black-White.

Bao DaChu looked completely baffled. His face muscle twitched slightly and his eyes looked bewildered.

"And after that?"

"He then pulled me through the hole in the iron gate, removed my robe and wore it. Then he shackled my hands and feet with the steel chains. He then escaped... escaped through that hole."

Bao DaChu scowled and asked, "Yesterday? How can it be yesterday?"

"The shackles for the hands and feet were made out of steel. How did he break them?" asked the fat and short looking elder.

"I don't know," answered Mr. Black-White.

"Subordinate examined the shackles and found that they were sawed through by a fine steel saw. I don't know where this bastard got the saw from," said Mr. Bald-Brush.

After Mr. Bald-Brush finished speaking, Shi LengWei and two servants entered the room bringing Ding Jian and laid him down on the carpet. Ding Jian's body was covered by a thin quilt. Bao DaChu lifted the quilt and lightly poked his chest. Ding Jian screamed, showing that he was in extreme pain. Bao DaChu nodded and waved his hand telling them to take Ding Jian away. Shi LingWei and the two servants carried Ding Jian out of the room.

"This hit is definitely caused by that bastard," said Bao DaChu.

cool! thanks. I cant wait for LHC to get discovered (as they invariably do whenever anybody listens secretly)

Well, he got discovered in the next 2 paragraphs =P

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The middle aged woman who until this moment had not said a single word yet, suddenly said "Elder Bao, if that bastard escaped yesterday, then the message we got last month must be fake. That bastard's follower is still outside spreading confusion, trying to make us sway in our loyalty."

Elder Bao shook his head, said "It cannot be fake."

"Cannot be fake?" asked the middle aged woman.

"Lord Xue Xiang's whole body was covered by a gold metal gown. He used this gold metal gown to practise kung fu and even a sabre cannot chop through it. But someone managed to grab and dig out his heart through the gown using just his five fingers. Besides this bastard, in this world, there's no second person who can do this... " reasoned Bao DaChu.

LingHu Chong was lost in thought while listening to the conversations inside the room. Suddenly, he felt his shoulder patted by someone. He was truly startled and quickly jumped three steps away. He pulled his sword out, turned his head and saw two people standing there.

As the moon was at the back of those two people, he couldn't see their faces. One of them turned his head and said, "Brother, let's go in."

It was Xiang WenTian's voice.

LingHu Chong was overjoyed and he whispered "Brother Xiang!"

However, the people inside the room had heard the sound of the sword being drawn and LingHu Chong's answer.

"Who's out there?" Bao DaChu shouted.

"Ha Ha Ha," the person beside Xiang WenTian laughed loudly.

This laugh shook the tiles inside the room while LingHu Chong started to feel an unbearable pain. He started to hear a "weng, weng" sound inside his ear and felt blood rushing up his stomach. That person took a step forward and used both hands to push towards the wall. A thunderous sound was heard. In the middle of the wall was now a big hole, which that person then used to enter the room.

Xiang WenTian stretched his hand and grabbed LingHu Chong's right hand. They entered the room side by side. Inside the room, the four elders were standing up and had their hands ready in front of them. Their faces looked very intense. LingHu Chong was anxious to know who this person was but only the person's back was facing him. He looked very tall with black hair and was wearing a suit of blue-green gown.

Bao DaChu's voice was trembling when he said, "It's... It's Ren... Senior Ren has arrived."

"Hmmph," that person answered and took a long stride forward.

Bao DaChu and Mr. Huang Zhong involuntarily took two steps backwards. That person turned and sat at the chair which Bao DaChu sat in earlier. LingHu Chong now managed to see his face clearly. That person's face was long and white as snow, not a trace of blood could be seen on the face. His feature was handsome. But his white complexion was just like a corpse which had just come out from the grave.

He beckoned to Xiang WenTian and LingHu Chong, "Brother Xiang, Brother LingHu Chong, please come and sit here."

When LingHu Chong heard his voice, he was pleasantly surprised.

"You.. You are Senior Ren?" asked LingHu Chong.

That person smiled slightly and said "I am. Your sword art maybe much better."

"You're really out of trouble already. Today... Today, I came here to rescue you... " said LingHu Chong excitedly.

That person laughed and said, "Today you came here to rescue me out of prison, didn't you? HaHa, HaHa. Brother Xiang, your brother Ren has so many friends."

Xiang WenTian pulled LingHu Chong's hand and seated him on the right side of Senior Ren. Then he sat himself down on the left side.

"Brother LingHu is really sincere in dealing with people. You're really the world's most upright and couragous person," said Xiang WenTian.

"Brother LingHu, you've given up more than two months of your life to live in the dark underground prison. I feel very sorry for you. HaHa, HaHa!" said that person.

By now, LingHu Chong had an inkling but was not able to completely understand what was going on.

With a smile on his face, that person Ren looked at LingHu Chong and said, "You were imprisoned for more than two months because of me, but in that time you've finished learning the XiXing DaFa that I had written on the iron panel. Hey Hey, that means I've paid you back for your time in there."

"That secret on the iron panel was written by senior?" asked LingHu Chong in surprise.

"If it wasn't me, then who else in the world knows XiXing DaFa?" answered that person with a smile.

hehe...the story is getting interesting

thank pokit for your update.

i want to know how that Senior Ren got out of the prison.
    A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

think he swopped place with LHC somehow
    TaZzY InC

continuing...

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Brother, Chief Ren's XiXing Shen Kong has been passed on to you only. Congratulations!" said Xiang WenTian.

"Chief Ren?" asked LingHu Chong confused.

"Originally, when you arrived here, you didn't know Chief Ren's position. Chief Ren is the chief of Sun Moon Sect. His name is "WoXing". Have you heard of this name before?" asked Xiang WenTian.

LingHu Chong knew that "Sun Moon Sect" is the Devil sect, but he didn't know the origin of this sect. And the Jiang Hu people mostly knew of this religion by the name Devil sect, and Devil sect's chief had always been DongFang BuBai. Where did Ren WoXing come out from?

"Chief... Chief Ren's name, I found it carved on the iron panel, but I didn't know that he was Chief," muttered LingHu Chong.

The tall and strong looking elder suddenly shouted, "What Chief is he? Everyone under the heaven knows that our Sun Moon Sect's chief is Chief DongFang. This person Ren was expelled a long time ago for rebelling against our sect. Xiang WenTian, what you said was heresy, this is a big sin."

Ren WoXing slowly turned his head and stared at this elder. He then asked, "You are Qin WeiBang, aren't you?"

"Correct," said that tall and strong looking elder.

"When I was the Chief, you were the master of our JiangXi headquarter, correct?" asked Ren WoXing.

"That's right!" answered Qin WeiBang.

Ren WoXing sighed and said, "You're now one of the Sect's 10 elders. You were promoted rather quickly, don't you think? How come DongFang BuBai rates you so highly? Is it because of your Kung Fu or is it because of you can take care of sect's business?"

"I'm loyal to the sect and takes care of sect's business. Also, my accomplishments in the past 10 years earned my promotion," replied Qin WeiBang.

Ren WoXing nodded his head and said, "That's not too bad."

Suddenly, Ren WoXing's body shook. Before anyone can react, he was already in front of Bao DaChu. His left hand quickly shot out and grabbed Bao DaChu's throat. Bao DaChu was startled and he tried using his right hand, shaped in a knife-form, to deflect the grab but it was too late. So he used his left elbow to protect his throat. At the same time, he used his left foot to retreat a step, while using his knife-form right hand to hack down. This was done in an instant, one hand defending tightly and one hand attacking fiercely. A wise technique to use.

But Ren WoXing wasn't finished yet. His right hand was now coming in fast to grab Bao DaChu's right hand. Before Bao DaChu was able to use his knife-form right hand to chop down, his chest was grabbed and his gown torn open. In Ren WoXing's left hand was now an object that he's grabbed from inside Bao DaChu's gown. It was the Black Command Wood. With his right hand turned over, he twisted Bao DaChu's right wrist.

At the same time, three "dang, dang, dang" sounds were heard. This was Xiang WenTian using his long sword to separate Qin WeiBang and the other two elders from Bao DaChu. Each of the three elders had drawn their weapons. Xiang WenTian had attacked three times, but these attacks were only meant to prevent the three elders from helping Bao DaChu. When these three attacks were finished, Bao DaChu was completely under Ren WoXing's control.

Ren WoXing smiled and said, "I haven't used my XiXing DaFa yet, you wanna taste it?"

Bao DaChu knew that if he didn't surrender then he would be killed in an instant. He has no other option but to surrender. So he made the decision quickly and said, "Chief Ren, Bao DaChu from now on vow loyalty and devotion to you."

"Once in the past, you swore loyalty to me and then you betrayed me," answered Ren WoXing.

"Chief Ren, please allow subordinate to atone for my sin by pledging my service to you," quivered Bao DaChu.

"Alright! Eat this pill first," said Ren WoXing and released his wrist.

He took out a small medicine bottle from his chest. He turned it over to get a fiery red pill out and threw the pill over to Bao DaChu. Bao DaChu grabbed the pill. Without looking at it, he put it in his mouth and swallowed it.

"This.. This pill is "Three Corpse Brain" pill?" muttered Qin WeiBang.

Ren WoXing nodded his head and said "Correct. This is definitely the "Three Corpse Brain"!"

He took out six more "Three Corpse Brain" pills and threw it on the table. The pills rolled on the table.

"Do you know how terrible these "Three Corpse Brain" pills are?" asked Ren WoXing.

At this point, I'm not sure whether to pity Ren Woxing or revile him. His method of making sure that people follow him is horrible, but its really sad that he's been betrayed so many times that he really can't trust anyone anymore. I wonder if he will trust Xiang Wentian. Thanks again for the translation!! i love the fast updates

i agree...i love fast updates too lol

something to look forward in the middle of my studies

When will Ren Ying Ying appear again?
    Underneath the fluffly, cudly exterior lies the tormented and complex creature known as the panda.

same here wanna read some love scenes.

thanks for fast update.
    A journey of a thousand miles must begin with a single step.

in the movie by JetLi, he even wanted to kill LHC
    TaZzY InC

I think Ying-Ying comes out again in Ch 24. I don't think LingHu Chong knows where Ying-Ying is at the moment. If I remember correctly, the abbott in Shaolin never answered LingHu Chong when he asked about her.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"After taking the brain pill, our lives will be in Chief's hand, so we must forever follow Chief's order. Otherwise, the corpse bugs in the pill will be released and they will enter the brain and start eating it. The pain would be unbearable. Also, you will become insane just like a crazy dog," explained Bao DaChu.

"What you said is very true. You already knew the efficiency of my brain pill, how come you still took it?" asked Ren WoXing.

"From now on, subordinate will be loyal to Chief forever. Even though this brain pill is very efficient, it's irrelevant to me."

"HaHa! HaHa! Very good! Very good! Who else wants to take these pills?" said Ren WoXing laughing.

Mr. Huang Zhong, Mr. Bald-Brush and Mr. Paint looked at each other in dismay. Along with Qin WeiBang and the other two elders, these six people had been in Sun Moon Sect for a very long time. So they already knew that the corpse bugs inside the "Three Corpse Brain" pill didn't just break out suddenly. Usually, at noon every year at the dragon boat festival, they had to take the medicine to restrain the corpse bugs. If they didn't, then the corpse bugs would be released. Once the bugs entered the brain, this person would become like a ghost and would no longer have the capacity to reason. He would also lose all rationality. He would even eat his own parents or wife. No other poison in the world is as potent as this. Furthermore, the "Three Corpse Brain" pills were made by many different people and have diffe

rent natures. So Chief DongFang's medicine wouldn't have any effect on Ren WoXing's "Three Corpse Brain" poison.

They were all scared to death hesitating what to do. Suddenly, Mr. Black-White said loudly, "Chief, have mercy, please. Subordinate will take one first." He was struggling to the table to take the pill. Ren WoXing lightly brushed away with his sleeve. Mr. Black-White was hit and fell hard on the ground, his brain matter scattered all over the wall.

"You're a cripple and have lost all your kung fu already. Don't waste my wonder pill," coldly smiled Ren WoXing.

"Qin WeiBang, Wang Cheng, Sang San Niang, you guys don't want to take my wonder pill?" asked Ren WoXing as he turned his head to them.

The middle aged woman, Sang San Niang, bowed and said "Subordinate vows her loyalty to Chief from now on."

The fat and short looking elder, Wang Cheng, honestly said "Subordinate sacrifice myself willingly to Chief."

Both took a pill each from the table and swallowed them. Those two people dreaded Ren WoXing completely. They had already seen with their own eyes Ren WoXing's ruthlessness. They would never dare to revolt again.

When Ren WoXing was Chief, Qin WeiBang was in charge of the headquarter responsible for several districts. He had seen the various fierce methods that Ren WoXing used.

"Not enough support!" shouted Qin WeiBang as he jumped through the hole in the wall.

"HaHa, HaHa!" laughed Ren WoXing without trying to stop him escaping.

Qin WeiBang's body was outside the wall when a long and slender black whip shot out from Xiang WenTian's left sleeve. Everyone in the room heard a cry of "Ah" from outside the wall as the whip was now being pulled back through the hole in the wall. Qin WeiBang was being dragged back through the wall with the whip coiled around his left foot. He struggled with all his might, rolling around on the ground trying to break free.

"Sang San Niang, take a brain pill and peel its outside skin," said Ren WoXing.

"Yes!" responded Sang San Niang.

She took one pill from the table and used her finger to peel its shell. Inside the pill was a small gray coloured round ball.

"Feed it to him," ordered Ren WoXing.

"Yes!" answered Sang San Niang. She went in front of Qin WeiBang and ordered, "Open your mouth!"

He turned around and shot out a palm. Even though his kung fu was slightly above Sang San Niang, but his ankle was under the whip's control. So his palm power was greatly reduced. Sang San Niang's left foot kicked his wrist, followed by her right foot kicking his chest, and in yuan yang mandarin style, her left foot kicked again at his shoulder. These three kicks had sealed his accupoints. She then used her left hand to pinch his jaw forcing it to open and her right hand put the peeled brain pill in his mouth. Her right hand followed by pinching his throat, making him swallowed the pill.

LingHu Chong had been observing everything intently. He thought that these people had acted as if these things happened all the time in their normal ordinary days.

"This granny's hand and foot movements are clever," LingHu Chong thought. He didn't know that Sang Sa Niang used her "hand capturing" kung fu to show off her vitality and unique skill to Ren WoXing. Also, she wanted to show the Chief that she was loyal to him. Ren WoXing nodded his approval and smiled. Sang San Niang got up and stood guard respectfully besides Qin WeiBang.