Page 1 of 20 1234567891011 ... LastLast

Thread: Dicey Business 《賭場風雲》

Default Dicey Business 《賭場風雲》

just saw this news in another website.dont know if there'a a thread for this or not.
    The cast includes Bobby Au Yeung, Jessica Hsuan, Michael Miu Kiu Wai, Bosco Wong Chung Chak and Tavia Yeung Yi.

At the costume fitting , Tavia wore extra pads to create a "D cup" effect, as her character in the series will be getting breast implants. Tavia's image was the most outstanding at the press conference. Even Bobby Au Yeung said "Wow" when he saw her.

Bosco Wong also laughed, "I have never seen Tavia so 'grown up' before. But I don't dare to look!" The atmosphere was quite humorous.

This is the first time that Tavia will be portraying such as sexy character. Tavia said, "In the series, my character is very flirtatious, and she even gets a breast enlargement. That's why I wore some special pads today to increase my bust size. When we start filming later, the pads will be even thicker for more obvious effect. But my character dresses very sexily in the show, so I have to take precautions and beware of overexposure."

Is Tavia worried that she will be teased because of this image? "No I don't mind, as I wanted to try out a more mature role."
    Last edited by triumph2004; 12-14-08 at 05:20 AM.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Wow the cast sounds amazing! Michael Miu, Bobby Au-Yeung, Bosco Wong, Tavia Yeung, Jessica Hsuan. Are the casts comfirmed?

yup, confirmed. they've already have the costume try outs today/yesterday. bosco went to macau to do research and learn how to gamble...essentially, everyone confirmed: tav, bosco, michael, bobby, jessica. you should go to http://forums.cinple.net/taviayeung/...cgi?read=23762 to check out the pictures...hilarious.
    if you have the time and enthusiasm, please join in on the new and fabulous wuxia rpg fic /rpg discussion. (<--- click here)

i suppose this is the series where they will come to the phils to film right?
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by cherrie
    i suppose this is the series where they will come to the phils to film right?
    wow the cast is great

maybe cherrie could catch a glimpse of bosco

tavia's picture is hillarious. i liked the one where she was pointing at bobby's stomach and bobby is pointing at her breast.

ooops...just noticed my Bobby-Tavia pics turned into something else..... better delete it

So,i guess the couples in this series is pretty obvious> another Tav-Bosco after Find The Light and then Jessica-Bobby.

heard that its 30 episodes long n the filming will only be finished around October. Here's a link to a video of the custome fitting>>
    http://youtube.com/watch?v=PhYWyCJvvc4
    Last edited by chelsea_fan; 03-09-06 at 10:19 PM.

no, i don't think i can see them because im pretty sure they will film in the provinces but i live in the city!!!
    cherrie
    currently watching: best selling secrets (tvb), the money-maker recipe (tvb), forensic heroes 2 (tvb), super trio supreme (tvb)

TommyH
    Unregistered

no, i don't think i can see them because im pretty sure they will film in the provinces but i live in the city!!!
    too bad

why is michael pairing with no one? ohh wells...i heard someone say he was pairing with Tavia...

michael? hm, perhaps he's the bad guy?
    cherrie

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    too bad

why is michael pairing with no one? ohh wells...i heard someone say he was pairing with Tavia...
    no way!! although i think michael really hasn't aged that much but i wanna see bosco and tavia together!! i read from another article saying that michael will be involved in a love triangle with bobby and jessica....

they said they're gonna film in the phillipines in end of may...and bobby plays bosco's brother :P

TommyH
    Unregistered

Bosco's hairstyle is really weird in this series. Seems like he has long hair...

maybe it's just temporary a wig or something hehe
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

maybe it's just temporary a wig or something hehe
    maybe tavia and bosco became "friends" then she told him to cut his hair ... lol

i hope bosco doesn't get his hair cut or remove his "wig" ... it's nice seeing him playing different roles and not the usual funny cute roles :P

or maybe the hair is just during recalls....years back and all....
    cherrie

TommyH
    Unregistered

or maybe the hair is just during recalls....years back and all....

Is that really Bobby's stomach (from the photo, now removed)? Such a large stomach...

ah no...i remember reading somewhere that it's fake placed something to make it bigger
    cherrie

lol of course it's fake!! in the video clip jessica was busy hitting it and then bobby said it nearly burst or something :P

tavia's breast (with those pads) doesn't look D cup LOL.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by popcorn
    lol of course it's fake!! in the video clip jessica was busy hitting it and then bobby said it nearly burst or something :P

tavia's breast (with those pads) doesn't look D cup LOL.
    lol

bobby is probably pretty fat anyways... lol

so when is this series being released? 2007?