1. Yin Chaoying’s intelligence was unbeatable; she actually did find a way using unorthodox techniques.
2. He heard Zhao Zhijing say, “Apprentice brother Yin, there is no point in denying it. I’ll go and tell Martial Uncle Qiu, and let him judge.”
3. He heard Yin Zhi Pin trembling saying, “What rubbish; just how could you know what I think?”
4. The two of them were the highest skilled fighters of Quanzhen’s third generation, one, Zhen Zhibing, was Qiu Chuji’s finest disciple, and the other, Zhao Zhijing, was a disciple of Wang Chuyi.
5. Zhao Zhijing laughed and said, “Apprentice brother Yin, your dream lover and that man over there have just done dirty things;
6. But years ago Yin Chaoying had invented techniques to counter Quanzhen’s, every stance matched every stance.
7. He could not have guessed that years ago Yin Chaoying had thought of how the enemy would react, and developed techniques to counter any changes,
8. Yin Chaoying wanted to defeat Wang Chongyang’s techniques completely,
9. Li Mochou chuckled and said, “Good Sha Dan, you’ve got balls!”
10. The Jin king knew where he was, and sent tens of martial artists to kill him; in the end they were all captured or killed by Wang Chongyang. Not one returned. Later, that Jin king died suddenly, a new king was appointed, and left him alone, and so the two ‘Dragon Snapping Stones’ were never used. When Wang Chongyang left the tomb, he told Ancestor Grandma about all of the tomb’s booby traps.
11. The “Jade Bee Needles” are a skill of the Ancient Tomb sect; years ago Yin Chaoying had two lethal projectiles
12. This projectile was too venomous, Yin Chaoying rarely used it; after her middle age, her kung fu had reached the acme of perfection, and so there wasn’t a need to use them at all.