Exams are over so i took the time to re-read this novel again and found some nagging questions which i hope u guys can explain and answer... my apologies if they sound silly or have been answered before..
1) when ZWJ was fighting Ah San (??) (the begger elder with the heavenly sword) at mount Wudang, he managed to chop/slice off his arm with a wooden sword. Was it the profound 9yang internal that enabled him to do that or was it the lethal move of Taiji Jian Fa that enabled him to slice off that arm like a hot knife through butter?
2) Wudang "soft palms" that SYQ and SQS used at the battle of Brightness peak is not the same as Taiji Quan yes? How would Wudang "soft palms" and Taiji Quan faced against ZBT's vacant fist? since both contains a mixture of "softness"..
3) when the four Kunlun experts fought the three "Du" generation monks in Shaolin, why did the three monks kill them? or was in Chen Kun who did it...
(i'm not very clear on this...)
4) At the battle at Mount wudang, ZWJ was able to use taiji quan in one hand and QKDNY in the other when facing Ah Da(??). Is this move something like the right and left techinque of ZBT? If so, how come when he was facing the XuanMing elders and healing ZZR and ZM, he was not able to use QKDNY as he was using his 9yang to heal both ladies but rather used the Sacred Fire Divine Skill to ward off the elders? Does this mean that 9yang is not compatible with QKDNY?
5) ZWJ was able to purge poison out of his body with 9yang, does this mean that 9yang is the bane of all poison Kung fu? How would someone with 9yang go up against someone like Ouyang Feng and DGSD's DQC?
6) It is mentioned that at their peaks, 9yang and Shaolin's internal were about the same, so does this mean that XF's internal is about the same as ZWJ?