Thread: Wu Yan Nu

Default Wu Yan Nu

I found this thread in the older forum - just been catching up - very interesting discussion. It's showing in Singapore on weekdays at 4.30pm but I got it on DVD. Pretty addictive. I don't understand why Ju Fang fell in love with Wen Xiu apart from the fact he's the "scholar" and she happened to marry him. Give me SXH anyday.

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/archive/...hp/t-7207.html

Is Lu Liang Wei in this show as well? I thot I saw him and thot this was the serial Damo. TCS showing it the first time? weird slot to be in..

No - Damo shows at 5.30pm. Can't even be bothered watching it as the CGI look so cheap. I don't know why Wu Yan Nu isn't getting more attention in Singapore. It's quite an old show - the last reply was posted 2004 in the archived thread. I was going to revive it but can't find it on this forum.

One of these days I'm going to have to catch Lady Zhuge and find out each and every one of the shows she's watched so I know what DVDs to buy next.

Aiming for Kai Chuang Sheng Shi, Madame White Snake, Jiang Shan Feng Yu Qing and ROCH next.

Quote Originally Posted by Aphraeleiss
    One of these days I'm going to have to catch Lady Zhuge and find out each and every one of the shows she's watched so I know what DVDs to buy next.

Aiming for Kai Chuang Sheng Shi, Madame White Snake, Jiang Shan Feng Yu Qing and ROCH next.
    I really don't understand y u want to find out who she is
    $this->handle_bbcode_url(str_replace('\"', '"', 'http://photo.sohu.com/20040716/Img221041931.jpg'), '')

I think Qiu Xinzhi acted well in this series, as a pricky perfectionist and stand-up protagonist. SXH's impressive, but at the end of the day, he's still the scheming villian.

I think Wuyan Nu wouldn't choose SXH since they grew up together and looks upon him as a brother.

No surprise the show didn't pick up in Singapore since the population of cultured Chinese is just so countable.