Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Could Ding Chun Chou singlehandedly kill Kiu Fung?

Default Could Ding Chun Chou singlehandedly kill Kiu Fung?

In a fair, straightforward martial arts fight, Kiu Fung would almost certainly annihilate Ding Chun Chou. Everyone knows, however, that Ding Chun Chou never fights fairly. He uses poison and unorthodox tricks such as his Force Dissipating Skill to overcome his enemies. As powerful a fighter as Kiu Fung was, he had no immunity to poison. Kiu Fung's inner power was higher than Ding Chun Chou's, but Ding's Force Dissipating Skill was different from the Siu Yiu Sect's Bak Ming Sun Gung or the Force Absorbing Skill later seen in STATE OF DIVINITY; he was not absorbing the enemy's inner power so much as he was dissipating it, so I'm not sure that the limitations of Bak Ming Sun Gung/Force Absorbing Skill where the user's inner power must be higher than the victim's apply to Ding's skill. If they don't, then this skill would be able to dissipate Kiu Fung's power as well.

The trick is that to apply poison or use the Force Dissipating Skill on Kiu Fung, Ding Chun Chou would need to get within physical proximity to Kiu Fung. Being the coward that he is, Ding Chun Chou is unlikely to put himself at such a risk: even if he succeeds in using poison or Force Absorbing Skill to injure or kill Kiu Fung, Ding will likely end up himself being killed by Hong Lung 28 Palms.

Kiu Fung would be too much for DCC. One blow of Kiu Fung's mighty HL 18 palm would finish DCC off

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    Kiu Fung would be too much for DCC. One blow of Kiu Fung's mighty HL 18 palm would finish DCC off
    But could Kiu Fung do it before Ding Chun Chou douses him with poison? Even if Kiu Fung succeeds in blowing Ding Chun Chou to smithereens, could he nevertheless fall victim to Ding's poisons?

I personally don't think so cos Kiu Fung is too talented and his fighting instinct is without equal in the JY universe.

I could see DY, XZ and ZWJ falling to DCC's poison.

I could see DY, XZ and ZWJ falling to DCC's poison.
    Deun Yu had built-in poison resistance thanks to those beasts he swallowed, and Hui Juk and Cheung Mo Gei each had inner power at levels that made poisons generally ineffective against them.

i know that the poison wouldn't work against DY and XZ, what im saying is that DCC would probably succeed in poisoning them.

If the poison wouldn't have too much effect on ZWJ then it would have on KF either cos i think they around the same inner power...

Not very sure but I think Ding Chunqiu would not be able to kill Xiao Feng. XF does not have strong internal energy that Xuzhu or Duan Yu possess, but XF have already been playing around in the jianghu world since young, so most poison he must have seen or heard before, and he knows more about fighting and dealing with jianghu peopel than XZ and DY does.

XZ and Zhang Wuji if poisoned can easily purge out, DY would not be poisoned because of his poison-resistance body. I think XF knows what DCQ is going to do against him, so he probably would dodge when DCQ uses poison or funny tricks against him, besides XF have that certain aura that opponents would not dare to walk near him, except probably You Tanzhi.
    ..ext88

Simple.

For DCQ to land his poison on XF, he has to sneak an attack in.

The difficulty of him landing a sneak attack with poison on XF is about as hard as him sneaking a dagger stab on XF's neck.

But yes, if he can stab XF's neck with a dagger he can kill XF anyway.

You can stab Sweeper Monk's neck with a big enough knife you'll kill sweeper too.

Thats about the gist of it.

Not sure if DCQ could poison XF that fast and effectively. It was taking time for YTZ's ice silkworm poison to have effect vs XF. Then again that was getting transferred through matching palms with XF so there's a good buffer against the poison there. Probably even if DCQ was to land poison on XF there would be more than enough time for him to retaliate.

DY is immune to poison and has a retarded amount of inner power. XZ has so much inner power, he can just stand there for 5 hours and let DCQ throw poison at him while doing nothing and suffer absolutely no effect. Even with just Wuyazi's inner power he was totally immune to the 3 Laugh poison and later on he has 3x that so...

One blow of Kiu Fung's mighty HL 18 palm would finish DCC off
    Not.even.close.
    忽见柳荫下两个小孩子在哀哀痛哭,瞧模样正是武敦儒、武修文兄弟。郭芙大声叫道:「喂,你们在干甚麽?」武 修文回头见是郭芙,哭道:「我们在哭,你不见麽?」

I think XF can do it within 10 stances if we count a triple Kang Long You Hui as 1 stance After all, when he attacked Murong Fu at Shaolin he was aiming to take him out within around 5 palms and MRF ~= DCQ. That was in an enclosed space though.

when he attacked Murong Fu at Shaolin he was aiming to take him out within around 5 palms
    yes, but Murong Fu was about to neutralize Xiao Feng's energy with Shifting North Stars technique. Do you think Murong Fu could have done it? I highly doubt it. It was nice wishing for both of them but I think they underestimated each other, perhaps due to their feud clouding their mind.

In my estimation, Xiao Feng would need about 100 stances to defeat Ding Chunqiu.

XF could probably defeat DCC in 20 moves. This doesn't mean he's a better fighter than say XZ who took much longer to defeat DCC. This just means he's got a much higher killer instinct.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

Considering that Xiao Feng could not gain upper hand against the combo of Murong Fu (who is weaker than Ding Chunqiu) and You Tanzhi after hundreds of stances, I highly doubt he can subdue even Murong Fu in less than 50 stances.

I think some of you are overestimating Xiao Feng and underestimating Ding Chunqiu; but that is my opinion.

Once again, the 'cool factor'.

Quote Originally Posted by PJ
    Considering that Xiao Feng could not gain upper hand against the combo of Murong Fu (who is weaker than Ding Chunqiu) and You Tanzhi after hundreds of stances, I highly doubt he can subdue even Murong Fu in less than 50 stances.

I think some of you are overestimating Xiao Feng and underestimating Ding Chunqiu; but that is my opinion.

Considering that CMK could defeat the 2 Hua Shan elders and the Kulun couple invidually in less than 10 moves, why would he struggle against the combination of the 4 then? Fighting individual fighters is different than fighting various combo of fighters.
    青山不改,绿水长留. 请啊!

http://www.geocities.com/wackyjlee/Others/lee.swf <----Chen Zhen (Bruce Lee version) kicking arse

On the MRF + YTZ point, it's true that XF had trouble with them, but I think he would have won convincingly vs. 2 MRF or 2 YTZ.

I think Qiao Feng and Dugu Qiubai could defeat each other. Because Jin Yong always describes them both so cool.

I think Sweeper Monk would lose in a battle with Qiao Feng because Qiao Feng has that killer instinct that always wins, because it's so killer and Sweeper Monk is just pansy monk who always talks about peace and love like Zhang Wuji who's also a pansy.

Last edited by Dirt; 03-16-06 at 09:14 PM.

Originally posted by Bai Qi44

Considering that CMK could defeat the 2 Hua Shan elders and the Kulun couple invidually in less than 10 moves, why would he struggle against the combination of the 4 then? Fighting individual fighters is different than fighting various combo of fighters.
    He had help from ZZR. Besides the four of them were using two swordplays techinques as compared to MRF and YTZ who had more skills and tricks which they could use anytime during the fight

Quote Originally Posted by PJ

When XF grabbed MRF after the sneak attack on DY (granted MRF was a bit mad at that time), he practically defeated MRF in 1 stance.