Page 23 of 24 FirstFirst ... 131415161718192021222324 LastLast

Thread: Sonjia Kwok

Originally posted by caelle
    Hahaha.... I am neither a Sonija's fan... but I think she is great in evil roles :P
    Yeh, I like her playing evil, coz it's easier for me to dislike her even more

Originally posted by botan
    I think Sonija is 30
    Thanks botan. I think she look abit older then 30

Yeah..I do totally agreed.... she is great in evil roles
    "Count no man happy until he dies" ~ Sophocles

for people who dislike sonija ..dont hate me, but i think sonija can act. we cant say she's tremendously good but she has improved and we should respect that. although im not chinese so i never get to watch miss hongkong, but if sonija said she was pretty, then she's confident and truthful. that was why she was chosen for 1999. if someone wanted to prove to the judges that they were kind and petit ..and lie, and say someone else is superiorly pretty but they dont actually think that, then that's just pathetic.
    WU ZUN ! <3

Originally posted by cupcakes
    for people who dislike sonija ..dont hate me, but i think sonija can act. we cant say she's tremendously good but she has improved and we should respect that. although im not chinese so i never get to watch miss hongkong, but if sonija said she was pretty, then she's confident and truthful. that was why she was chosen for 1999. if someone wanted to prove to the judges that they were kind and petit ..and lie, and say someone else is superiorly pretty but they dont actually think that, then that's just pathetic.
    Hi Cupcakes..I don't think we will hate u for expressing ur opinion

i dun think sonija's a great actress bt i think she's improving...and i find her looks quite unique...she looks a little mixed and she was v pretty in legend of love

How come this thread isn't as 'popular' as it was back in the day? Are you guys beginning to like her now?

Perhaps due to less shows I watch that has her in it, makes me tolerate her more.
    When I wake up in the morning I always remind myself to 'Seize the Day.'

I still can't tolerate her. I've been trying to avoid all of her series so no comment on her so far. Seems like she is starring in quite a few series. Heard that she is nominated for "Most Improved Actress." I wonder if she has really improved.

most improve actress i believe went to tavia. and ya....i think that(just my opinion) that if we hate her, then she has indeed doing great at her acting cuz mostly her characters are really evil and if we liked her and think that she's adorable, then she didn't really do a good job at it. but ya...i do prefer her in evil roles. she's more unique there and i can't deny the fact that she's perfect the perfect one for it!
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

sonija .. at first disliked her .. but wow she's improving a lot
    .. very impressed by her improvements .. she acts pretty good now ..
    if u ask meh toh choose btween her and charmaine .. i would choose her .. cuz her acting is just improving faster than charmaine .. hehehe

I didn't use to like her that much, but I've watched some tv shows starring her, and I have to agree that she is much better at playing evil roles , although she is improving a lot generally.
    click here and you'll regret...

Saw her in legend begins & stepintopast, she is horrible actress and super tad annoying. Same goes to Michelle saram. Always plays a boring characters

who's michelle saram??
    no matter how you live, happy or sad, it will still be your life to waste so why not waste it happily?...

Quote Originally Posted by bittersweet
    who's michelle saram??
    She played the princess in TVB's "A Step into the Past".

Sonija Kwok?...well she is on my dislikes list but i think she is good at acting evil roles, but she could definitately improve alot.
    ~Flora chan 4ever!!~

Quote Originally Posted by musicxluver
    sonija .. at first disliked her .. but wow she's improving a lot
    .. very impressed by her improvements .. she acts pretty good now ..
    if u ask meh toh choose btween her and charmaine .. i would choose her .. cuz her acting is just improving faster than charmaine .. hehehe
    Yeah I agree she's improved.

Even though she seems to be disliked by so many, she actually has been in some decent serials, such as "Family Man" and "The Last Breakthrough".

What year is she born in?

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://orientaldaily.com.hk/photo/20041129/ent/1129enew24b1.jpg')

[Ta Kung Pao & Oriental Daily 29/11/04]

"Santa's Grotto Stars" Sonija Kwok and Louis Koo were the guests at the switch on for some Christmas illuminations at a shopping centre yesterday and they were dressed up very formally and looked like a pair of newlyweds, with Sonija appearing in a red evening dress, coupled with jewellery worth about $10 million, whilst Louis wore a very smart suit. At the event, they told stories to some children who were all dressed in red and white santa outfits. Maybe it was because they had once been rumoured to be dating, but they seemed rather awkward in each other's company and exchanged very few glances and even fewer words. Afterwards, Sonija indicated that there was no embarrassment working together and although she has not seen Louis for a long time, they will still say hello to each other when they meet.

Sonija will be enjoying a white Christmas in Beijing as she will be heading out there next month to film ancient drama "Jianghu's Wandering Sword" and she will be there for four months, together with Sunny Chan, Kenny Ho and two Taiwanese stars. She says that this will be the first time she has been apart from her boyfriend for Christmas, so will he be visiting her? She laughed that the topic always comes back to this, but says that she is concentrating on her career, so she does not know if her boyfriend will be visiting her yet. Will she be giving him a Christmas card in advance? She says that she will already be bringing a lot of things with her and she does not send cards anyway, so maybe she will just send him a Christmas email or text message instead.

Louis has spent the last few Christmases in Hong Kong and he hopes to experience a white Christmas, where he can eat turkey with his family in front of a roaring fire. In order to build up the atmosphere, he will be decorating his home and last year, he bought a stable setting, a five foot tall father christmas and angels. When his parents came out and saw it, they were very shocked. He laughed: "Never mind them, when I went to the toilet at night, then I found it scary when it seemed like a big family were sitting in my lounge." When filming an advertisement for Pepsi, he injured his collar bone, leaving it slightly detached and it needs a month to recover. He will continue filming today, but luckily it is all just dialogue scenes.

credits to em and yan
    http://www.tvbspacenews.blogspot.com

Sonija is really pretty and she is great in evil roles. Very convincing.