Page 2 of 24 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Sonjia Kwok

I like Sonija. I dont think shes that bad.

Ya some roles she is in she is not bad in... some she is pretty bad in.

The problem is if she started off playing minor roles and then build up to the main charactor is fine... but most of the time she is the center of attention... and her acting well is still very raw. This lead to nasty comments about her... ranging from wooden acting to her freaky lips comments.

Other then being a bad actress... she is not bad MC.
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

I find she fits some roles great.
    Like in fighting for love or watever its called she was alrite.
    In Family Man she did a great job playing her character, Bobo.

( I was using the name way before the show even was in production so dont get any sick ideas )

I think the current TVB stars or current "flavors" of the months like Raymond are really wooden actors.
    I can tell he is trying his best, but his best doesnt bring enuff.
    Like when he played Qin Shi Huang in SITP. He was doing fine when he was still the playful "fake" prince, but when "turns" into the tyrant his acting went downhill. When he tried to look angry i would smirk and think "how fake".

Originally posted by bobo

( I was using the name way before the show even was in production so dont get any sick ideas )

I think the current TVB stars or current "flavors" of the months like Raymond are really wooden actors.
    Like when he played Qin Shi Huang in SITP. He was doing fine when he was still the playful "fake" prince, but when "turns" into the tyrant his acting went downhill. When he tried to look angry i would smirk and think "how fake".
    Ya so true... I guess we are pretty harsh on Sonija... maybe give her couple more years and shows... then she will turn good and leave TVB

That is how is going right now... good actors and actresses leaves for mainland production, taiwans, even atv...
    Flame on I am gone...

Facebook Is the best thing since ICQ

Originally posted by bobo

Yes I agree that Raymond's acting was abit raw from ASTIP... but it's not fair comparing him with Sonjia...Raymond's role was WAY tougher to act than Sonjia's...all Sonjia had to do was to smile, walk around with Louis, say a few intelligent lines, and make a very annoying "sad puppy face" ... where as Raymond's character had to deal with a lot more stress, anger, confusion, and revenge....if i wasn't wrong, i believe that was Raymond's second serie, and to me I believe that was pretty GOOD

and PLUS at least Raymond tried to speak in a different tone when delivering his lines...not like Sonjia, she sounded like a robot to me....

her acting isn't really THAT great so i think that tvb shouldn't promote her that much it gets really ANNOYING seeing er face ALL the TIME!

but you're right she does fit some of the roles. like her role in "pitnol" her role is selfish and evil well not trying to sayanything but sonija does have those mean evil selfish eyes!

but i hate her role in "pitnol" she's sooooooooooo selfish!!!!!! telling her sister to take blames for her!
    currently watchin:
    "Not Just A Pretty Face"
    "Find The Light"

most recent serie:
    "Better Halfs" 4 stars ****
    "Survivor's Law" 4 stars ****
    "Legend Of Love" 4 stars ****
    "Aqua Heros" 4 stars ****

what i'm think about renting:
    ???

Just started watching PITNOL...and Sonija looks annoying, she's ugly and selfish, and believes herself to be a great dancer, moving around and waiving her hand an all. and i find it funny how her character has big feet. and before watching PITNOL, i thought charmaine played the older sister Cheung Ping (since CP was older in the seventies version), etc

I doubt Sonjia will anything but improve. First of all, she entered the business having the notion that she is the "big sister" to all the other actresses out there. Heck, she has only been in 4 0r 5 series---and all the series sucked because of her appearance and wooden acting in there. If an actress already believes that she is a superstar already but still fresh in the business then she will never improve in her acting skills. Secondly, she is not at all good looking, when she is paired off with actors--I cant help but feel sorry if they had to have a love scene with her. (When Louis kissed Sonjia I was so disgusted) Sonjia will not likely to change her ways unless one day she is struck by lightning and realizes that most people hate her.
    -Hkopinions

"Happy posting."

has anybody noticed how jade hasn't made a comment yet?
    飄移

Originally posted by hkopinions
    I doubt Sonjia will anything but improve. First of all, she entered the business having the notion that she is the "big sister" to all the other actresses out there. Heck, she has only been in 4 0r 5 series---and all the series sucked because of her appearance and wooden acting in there. If an actress already believes that she is a superstar already but still fresh in the business then she will never improve in her acting skills. Secondly, she is not at all good looking, when she is paired off with actors--I cant help but feel sorry if they had to have a love scene with her. (When Louis kissed Sonjia I was so disgusted) Sonjia will not likely to change her ways unless one day she is struck by lightning and realizes that most people hate her.
    I totally agree

big_bad_jon- I know it's weird....Jade should have been the first one to jump in and attack Sonjia

well said, hkopinions. i agree 100%!!
    "For all sad words of tongue and pen, the saddest are those: 'It might have been.'" ~ Whittier

-----------------
    "Little Tiger" is MINE!

I watched PITNOL and I thought Chang Ping was supposed to be older as well I also noticed when watching to think about why everyone says she has freaky lips and then I noticed her upper lip is really thin. No wonder? But I think she suits the evil role quite fine.
    Currently watching- War and Beauty

We need you Jade, Where are You!!??
    飄移

yeah I'm curious about Jade as well...usually she's busy with the Ruby thread, but the only other person I see there as of now is TCC. not like her to miss a day of posting ruby pics

Hmm...is she on Holiday???
    飄移

oh and new Bad_points added and haters list increased.

www.geocities.com/sonija_hate/main
    飄移

ooh good job
    "When you sit with a nice girl for two hours, you think it's only a minute. But when you sit on a hot stove for a minute, you think it's two hours. That's relativity." ~Albert Einstein

haha JADE is back just had some problems with my internet connection

anyway i'm glad to be back my first comment in this new freaky lips Sonija haters topic ,i just luv this topic and all the Sonija haters

as you all know i most hate about that old freaky is her freaky freaky freaky freaky olddd lipsss so disgusting

i just watched a little scene from Family Man unbelievebale they made a close up of that freakky lips yuk i was like that freaky Sonija ruined the whole serie I HATE her she must STOP acting :
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Originally posted by Big_Bad_Jon
    We need you Jade, Where are You!!??
    i'm back now i wont leave you guys
    currently watching:
    - The Magic Touch Of Fate: Ruby Lin, Alec Su&Kang Ta
    - Mars: Vic Zhou & Barbie Xu
    - Amor de Tarapacá: Ruby Lin, Han Jae Suk & Shi Yinan

Yay! She's back She's back...dun, dun,dun,dun,dun...She's back, she's back!
    飄移