Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Not good enough

Default n.g.e chapter 9

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i50.photobucket.com/albums/f345/cutiepad/paledison%20productions/1copy.jpg')

Inside the VIP room of club MESMERISE

“Edison, you seem so restless this entire week.” Jay remarked, “Don’t tell me it’s because Gillian isn’t here.”

“It’s you who is spouting rubbish.”

Knock Knock… the door open and came in a bunch of pretty woman dressed in skimpy clothes.

“Cherry, make sure you keep my Good friend Edison smiling...” Jay smoothed... “Enya sit beside me.”

Cherry seated herself beside Edison’s left.

Cherry: Edison, you look dead charming in real live.

Edison: ….

Enya: Lets all play truth or dare!!

Jay: No problem.. I’ll be the penalty commander! Hahahaha

Enya left Jay’s left side and seated herself beside Edison. She whispered to Edison ear, “you sound so sexy…” then she place her hand extremely near his groin area.

Edison was on a reluctant fire. He was afterall a guy with raging hormones. Maybe it was a way to forget her….

“Okay, where’s the bottle! Let’s get started”

==========================================

The waitress was carrying an array of alcoholic punches to the VIP room. She was in a hurry because her manager said the people were important regulars and international celebrities. She even heard that Edison and Jay were in the VIP room.

Lost in thoughts, she was not aware of Lily’s presence. So, when she was looking to catch her bearings, un-wittedly she spotted Lily. And she had the shock of her life. It was an unpleasant sight of Lily, the make-up was so awful which made her to lose balance and caused the drinks to spill.

Lily noticed that the waitress spill her drinks and decided to help her before leaving the club and heading home to rest. Lily picked up the glass cups from the carpet floor and passed it to the waitress.

The waitress was shocked by the sight of Lily’s face; however she felt guilty for spilling the drinks and started to self-reprimand herself.

“Why can’t you just concentrate…? Now Edison and Jay will have to wait longer for their drinks.... ah…. So careless… ah…”

Did she say Edison? …. ….

“Thanks for helping me” said the waitress. Then, she left to get her drinks replaced.

Is he really here?

Lily walked slowly towards the VIP room. As she got nearer and nearer, she could hear the cheering coming from the VIP room got louder and louder. She stood outside the room, in front of the door, hesitating to open it or not.

=======================================

“Ah~ Edison… it’s your turn!!” Enya exclaimed.

“Okay, I’ll choose truth.”

“Common, be more adventurous! Choose Dare!!”

“Yeah my Brother.. I declare the dare you must do... hahahha... French kiss Enya infront of us. For 3 minutes straight!!” Jay announced.

“What! 3minutes! That’s so long; Jay, you’re so naughty!!” Enya teased.

“Alright, let’s get started...” Jay said, “Ready…. GO!”

Enya was very aggressive from the start. Edison was startled for a while, but soon its just about basic instinct. The heat in the room was rising. The French kissing was hot like fire, but the more Edison tried to kiss his way to oblivion, the more empty his heart felt. He kept his eyes close and pictured Lily instead of Enya. The bunch of others in the room was cheering them like wild dogs and cats.

The room fell silent when the door suddenly opened.

Lily froze in her steps when she saw what was happening in the room. Edison stopped and pushed Enya away immediately. Both of them stood there for a while surrounded in the midst of guilty silence.

“Who are you!?” Enya accused Lily.
    Last edited by paledison010; 06-26-06 at 02:45 PM.
    the hardest thing on Earth is being happy at any circumstances

Quote Originally Posted by paledison010
    yes. i did not plajarise, if that's what you mean.
    I did not mean that. Maybe you were the one who uploaded it?

I am liking this fiction!

Quote Originally Posted by kwekmh
    I did not mean that. Maybe you were the one who uploaded it?

I am liking this fiction!
    I'm the author of this fiction. Als the uploader of this fiction. Honestly speaking, this story came to me in a dream. I'm just building up this dream of mine.

I'm the author of this fiction. Als the uploader of this fiction. Honestly speaking, this story came to me in a dream. I'm just building up this dream of mine.
    Sounds like a great story, from a dream, thats cool.

awesome stuff more please!

Default n.g.e chapter 10

Edison was happy to see Lily yet regretful at the same time that he felt like he was caught for his sins. None of this make sense, why did she appear now? Why? He tried to formulate words to speak to her, but his voice did not cooperate with him. All he could do was helpless watch for her reaction.

Edison POV::

I've been known as a bad playboy, all my life. I shouldn't be feeling like this, but this girl here makes me wanna do some good. Show her that I'm not as bad as I seem. But, of the times I wanna forget her... and go back to lead my old life, she must appear... like this....

Her eyes were brimmed with accusing tears, she too was stunned. At a loss of words. I thought you like me. She tried hard to hold back those tears of hers. Stop being an idiot, he doesn't like me. Evidence is right at front of my eyes. Everything was my good thinking right from the start. Edison has left...... ....... me

" Who are you?!!" Enya demanded again.

" Enya, stop being a ***** , its just some fan..... " jay lied. " go bring us some vodka"

Lily turned and was to leave that heartbreaking place when Enya pushed her roughly. It caused Lily's head to hit against the thick wooden door. Edison left .............me Then Lily's body instead of a small quiver, it fell and hit hard against the floor. Edison rushed to her immediately, shaking her to help her regain consicious. It failed.

This can't be happening Edison thought. NO NO, I won't allow it. Lily, please don't.

"Here's some water, splashed it on her face." Jay offered " Maybe she will wake up?"

Initially, Edison sprinkled some water onto Lily's face, she remained unconsicious. Suddenly, Jay took a cup and splashed the icy water onto her face. Lily was shocked, and yes, awoke.

" thank god you woke up...." Edison was so grateful. " Lets get you to the hospital for a thorough checkup."

"its okay. I'm feeling just fine." Lily said, " Thanks for your kind offer."

There was something amiss, and Edison could feel it right to his bones. But he just could not phantom what was wrong. Lily's mood now was totally different when she had first saw him a few minutes ago. The Lily now was sweet and extremely courteous. There was nothing wrong with being well-mannered , but the situation was hysterically silent and Lily now just seemed so .... .... out of place...

" what's the time now?" Lily asked to the people around her.

" 11.30 "

" I need to go... but could you please release me, sir" Lily said.

Sir? what's going on?
    Last edited by paledison010; 07-08-06 at 02:32 AM.

are you guys confused???

are you guys confused???
    lol nah keep up the good work!

Quote Originally Posted by strife_au
    lol nah keep up the good work!
    that's good...
    Last edited by paledison010; 07-18-06 at 02:02 PM.

that's good...
    indeediosis.
    Update soon

i would but first, i've got to update another fanfic which i'm writing... so so sorry for letting you wait..

Default problem...

hi everyone... gotta apologise for not updating. the excuse is school has started (its true).. in the previous message... i also said I need to update my other fanfic.. that I've finished..

But the sad thing is .. here I am.. in front of the computer.. and the story is not coming out.. seriously.. somehow, i'm having problems with the fillers that i'm writting.. pray hard that i am able to find some inspiration in my dreams again.. since that's how it all started.. till the dreams come back.. i am sorry to keep everybody waiting..

hi everyone... gotta apologise for not updating. the excuse is school has started (its true).. in the previous message... i also said I need to update my other fanfic.. that I've finished..

But the sad thing is .. here I am.. in front of the computer.. and the story is not coming out.. seriously.. somehow, i'm having problems with the fillers that i'm writting.. pray hard that i am able to find some inspiration in my dreams again.. since that's how it all started.. till the dreams come back.. i am sorry to keep everybody waiting..
    Have a cone to spring your mind into gear

Default its not abandon

hey everyone..

this fanfic isn't abandon...

I'll be writing after 2nd week of May..

Great work. I enjoyed reading it. So far so good. Continue writing ok....