Page 11 of 60 FirstFirst ... 23456789101112131415161718192021 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Rong
    But Gonzalez is more handsome than Federer ^^
    O.o are you kidding?

well, i admit Federer does look like a total dork when he smiles, but it's endearing

Senior Member superkaratemonkey's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    Yes, they're better looking, but i would never class Sharapova and Hantachova in the same league as Kournikova. the former are too flat chested

well, i admit Federer does look like a total dork when he smiles, but it's endearing
    haha im kinda confused about your gender.....

Hingis was the one i grew up watching, and i remember there wasn't too much choice back then anyway, because i never liked Davenport, Capriati, or the Williams sisters.
    yea back then there wasnt much to choose from, all the women players are really bad looking. hingis draws alot of male attention to women tennis, and she made the biggest impression on me (also didnt hurt dat shes actually a good player, unlike a certain female russian player....).

I'm rooting for Federer for the final...wouldn't say I'm a huge fan of either Federer or Gonzalez (not to mention neither is super good-looking), but I like Federer better out of the two. Also, Gonzalez beat Lleyton, and of course I have to feel somewhat annoyed about that.

Surprised that Serena Williams beat Maria Sharapova though. Guess it's even now though...didn't Sharapova beat Serena back at Wimbledon 04?
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    Also, Gonzalez beat Lleyton, and of course I have to feel somewhat annoyed about that.
    u're a fan of Lleyton?
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Surprised that Serena Williams beat Maria Sharapova though. Guess it's even now though...didn't Sharapova beat Serena back at Wimbledon 04?
    yea, that was her big break. she lost pretty badly yesterday though.

Quote Originally Posted by superkaratemonkey
    haha im kinda confused about your gender.....
    i know guys that like watching Federer play, but seriously, i've yet to hear them say use the word endearing

and yes, Sparky is a Lleyton fan.

that surely says something about her *cough bad cough* taste.

Federer is one of the best looking tennis players out there and definitely the hottest. Gonzalez is so-so, but i enjoy watching him play too tonight is going to be great.
    i'm torn between wanting a long match and wanting federer to equal the record of going through a grand slam not dropping a set.

Federer is one of the best looking tennis players out there and definitely the hottest. Gonzalez is so-so, but i enjoy watching him play too tonight is going to be great.
    Lol, now I know Love is *really* Blind. ^^ Federer is a genius player but he's obviously not one of the most handsome tennis players. Comparing him to Roddick, Safin, Nadal, etc. etc. is exactly the same as comparing Earth to Heaven.
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

Lol, now I know Love is *really* Blind. ^^ Federer is a genius player but he's obviously not one of the most handsome tennis players. Comparing him to Roddick, Safin, Nadal, etc. etc. is exactly the same as comparing Earth to Heaven.
    i don't know what your talking about. Seriously, it's a bummer the sports forum doesn't let you post pictures. Roddick looks like a monkey -.- he's funny though. Safin is alright looking, Nadal is rather ugly too. Well, probably not, but every time i think of him, i think if him scratching at his pants -.- I seriously think Federer is the best looking player of the ones you listed there

http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/...y__314x400.jpg
    http://www.smh.com.au/ffximage/2007/...y__470x312.jpg

you'll have to click the links to follow the images i guess.
    Last edited by 0-0-0; 01-28-07 at 12:27 AM.

and yes, Sparky is a Lleyton fan.
    hahahaAhahah ouch it hurts from laughing too hard!

Sparky i will never take you serious from now on!
    Last edited by NetDriftr; 01-28-07 at 09:38 AM.

i don't know what your talking about. Seriously, it's a bummer the sports forum doesn't let you post pictures. Roddick looks like a monkey -.- he's funny though. Safin is alright looking, Nadal is rather ugly too. Well, probably not, but every time i think of him, i think if him scratching at his pants -.- I seriously think Federer is the best looking player of the ones you listed there
    u'll have to click the links to follow the images i guess.
    ^^, I don't agree with you.
    IMO, Safin is the most handsome player ever. You can click in the links below to see some pics of him:
    http://prod.bsis.bellsouth.net/coDat...9091maxim3.jpg
    http://medias.francetv.fr/bibl/url_i...67_192_144.jpg
    Omg, he is so handsome n manly. ---.-;@ <3
    Roddick is not as good as Safin but he clearly looks better than Federer!
    http://www.andy-roddick.net/sidebar.jpg
    http://www.andy-roddick.net/multimed...l/anne_006.png
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

^^, I don't agree with you.
    IMO, Safin is the most handsome player ever. You can click in the links below to see some pics of him:
    http://prod.bsis.bellsouth.net/coDat...9091maxim3.jpg
    http://medias.francetv.fr/bibl/url_i...67_192_144.jpg
    Omg, he is so handsome n manly. ---.-;@ <3
    Roddick is not as good as Safin but he clearly looks better than Federer!
    http://www.andy-roddick.net/sidebar.jpg
    http://www.andy-roddick.net/multimed...l/anne_006.png
    Safin and Roddick are both alright looking, but i've never found them particularly attractive. I swear, Roddick looks like a monkey

Federer is, on the other hand, hot. He wins the comp for hotness hands down. If you want handsome, i'd probably pick Safin, if you want monkey-like (well, cute-ish i guess) maybe Roddick.

To sparky, Lleyton is just ugly in every way, and remind me, Federer slaughtered him one US open final- worst slaughter in the final there ever if i'm not mistaken

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Safin and Roddick are both alright looking, but i've never found them particularly attractive. I swear, Roddick looks like a monkey

Federer is, on the other hand, hot. He wins the comp for hotness hands down. If you want handsome, i'd probably pick Safin, if you want monkey-like (well, cute-ish i guess) maybe Roddick.

To sparky, Lleyton is just ugly in every way, and remind me, Federer slaughtered him one US open final- worst slaughter in the final there ever if i'm not mistaken

fed-ex hot?? u seriously think so? there's tons of players out there hotter than him! for me, fed is COOL - i dun think he's that good looking, but his tennis style really pulls me. i guess thats why when he's playing, 70% of the time i'll be looking at him and not his opponent.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak
    fed-ex hot?? u seriously think so? there's tons of players out there hotter than him!
    no way, i seriously doubbt you could list 5

and Federer takes the first set 7-6

Holy crap, this is the most intense i've seen so far this year at the Australian open.
    i half died when Federer went down 2 set points O.o but luckily, he pulled through

federer up 2 set, i think its over
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

What a boring final it was. 3 - 0.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

TADA, 10th grand slam

7-6 6-4 6-4 AND as an added bonus, won the grand slam without dropping a set

edit: and he didn't cry this time when he got the trophy
    Last edited by 0-0-0; 01-28-07 at 07:22 AM.

when gonzo blew the first set i knew federer was going to win in straight sets

yea, that was her big break. she lost pretty badly yesterday though.
    It really is too bad...after all, she hasn't won at the Australian/French Open yet. But oh well, Sharapova is probably the highest paid female athlete, so she shouldn't be too upset.

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    u're a fan of Lleyton?
    I know, I'm gifted in the humour area. I don't think I'll be able to garner more laughs though, if I were to mention that my fave active tennis player is Juan Carlos Ferrero?

I'm a fan of his looks, not so much of his personality or playing. Good-looking Australian guys tend to attract my attention because they have very cute accents. Like Heath Ledger...

You're the one who thinks Federer is hot. I'm not denying that Federer is one of the best tennis players, but in the looks department I think I'll go with someone else.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...er_Federer.jpg

Marat Safin is pretty good-looking, Andy Roddick has never suited my tastes, and Nadal leaves something to be desired. Federer, on the other hand, is below Andy Roddick looks-wise. He has a gargantuan, protruding nose. None of them compare to Michael Phelps though, but I digress.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

hey - did u guys c the interview with roddick after his loss to federer? it was real funny...
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

I'm a fan of his looks, not so much of his personality or playing. Good-looking Australian guys tend to attract my attention because they have very cute accents. Like Heath Ledger...
    LOL!!! im supposed to be suffering from Mondayitis - but this post of yours is light refreshment! Lleyton is good looking? *COME ON!!!!!*

you like aussie accent? you would like my accent i've been told i've got a cute aussie accent (even by the anglo white aussies!)

LOL!!! im supposed to be suffering from Mondayitis - but this post of yours is light refreshment! Lleyton is good looking? *COME ON!!!!!*
    lol I got that one.

So, do enlighten me on who you would consider "good looking."

you like aussie accent? you would like my accent i've been told i've got a cute aussie accent (even by the anglo white aussies!)
    Aussie accent is one of the few I can't imitate very well. I'll take your word on the accent, but oh yes, a cute accent is not nearly as attractive if it doesn't accompany a handsome face.