Page 12 of 60 FirstFirst ... 2345678910111213141516171819202122 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis

I live out of a suitcase, but the heart is at home on the lake.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparky
    lol I got that one.

So, do enlighten me on who you would consider "good looking."

Aussie accent is one of the few I can't imitate very well. I'll take your word on the accent, but oh yes, a cute accent is not nearly as attractive if it doesn't accompany a handsome face.
    awwww.....that's such a shallow comment, sparky dear. Who knows, u might be hypnotized by the sexy Aussie accent to overlook any shortcomings.

Anyhow, I find that beauty's in the eyes of the beholder bc Heath Ledger’s definitely not good looking, even with the Aussie accent!

and, what's up with the Williams sista? They're so old news!

Aussie accent is one of the few I can't imitate very well. I'll take your word on the accent, but oh yes, a cute accent is not nearly as attractive if it doesn't accompany a handsome face.
    lol i find it annoying when ppl say i have an aussie accent - im so unpatriotic when it comes to Australia!
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55

Quote Originally Posted by bellamia
    awwww.....that's such a shallow comment, sparky dear. Who knows, u might be hypnotized by the sexy Aussie accent to overlook any shortcomings.
    Bella dear, don't be too harsh on Sparky's superficial comment. Her standard isn't high to start with - given her preference for Lleyton Hewitt's looks

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    when gonzo blew the first set i knew federer was going to win in straight sets
    of course, he has to win the slam without dropping a set

Now, let's all pray that Nadal gets knocked out in the French Open

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak
    hey - did u guys c the interview with roddick after his loss to federer? it was real funny...
    yea, i have to say, it was more interesting than the match, which was totally one sided

I know, I'm gifted in the humour area. I don't think I'll be able to garner more laughs though, if I were to mention that my fave active tennis player is Juan Carlos Ferrero?
    he is admittedly not bad looking... compared to Lleyton... sheesh... how can you compare Hewitt with Federer

You're the one who thinks Federer is hot. I'm not denying that Federer is one of the best tennis players, but in the looks department I think I'll go with someone else.
    http://upload.wikimedia.org/wikipedi...er_Federer.jpg
    well, i did admit he looks a bit dorky when he smiles... but as i said before, it's sweet and endearing, and he looks cute. When he's not smiling, ie on court, he is h-o-t

Nadal leaves something to be desired.
    yea, new underwear

Federer, on the other hand, is below Andy Roddick looks-wise. He has a gargantuan, protruding nose.
    Ok, his nose is not the best feature, but despite that, he is definitely hotter than any other male tennis player on tour that i know of.

I mean, compare the players physically, Federer's body is hotter than any other player on tour, including Nadal.

Then compare the way they play- Federer plays beautifully. very graceful compared to say, Lleyton Hewitt and also Andy Roddick, who er, seems to fall over occasionally

Now let's compare talent- federer wins hands down

Now lets compare charisma. Lleyton is one of the few players that IMO have zilch on this one. Federer beats out any other player here too.

I guess Lleyton wins on better english...

Bella dear, with celebrities or sporting figures all you can be is shallow. It's not like I personally know them, so I can't judge them on personality. As for my comment, part of a healthy relationship is being physically attracted to the person. Shallowless is necessary to a degree. But if comparing nice + ugly to mean + hot, I would pick the nice + ugly person.

Heath Ledger’s definitely not good looking
    I was thinking the exact same thing after I saw 10 Things I Hate About You, but then I saw The Patriot...and then VOILA - I love Heath Ledger (not as much as Guo Pinchao).

Quote Originally Posted by NetDriftr
    lol i find it annoying when ppl say i have an aussie accent - im so unpatriotic when it comes to Australia!
    I know your loyalty is pledged towards the Alpha Centauri, and Australia is just a temporary dwelling.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0
    he is admittedly not bad looking... compared to Lleyton... sheesh... how can you compare Hewitt with Federer
    Well, if it floats your boat, Federer almost always beats Hewitt, so I suppose neither party cares who is better looking.

Ok, his nose is not the best feature
    It is a very protruding feature, so with my lack of attention span, it distracts me from his other features. I do agree with you that he looks a whole lot better when he is not smiling, but still not as good looking as Juan Carlos Ferrero.

Now lets compare charisma. Lleyton is one of the few players that IMO have zilch on this one.
    That I do agree on. COME ON!! and the whole aggressiveness. Not to mention that comment he made when he played James Blake...quite detracting. I think highly of Federer as a tennis player, but his looks do not suit my taste.

Then compare the way they play- Federer plays beautifully. very graceful compared to say, Lleyton Hewitt and also Andy Roddick, who er, seems to fall over occasionally
    lol Andy Roddick...I think the first moment I saw him on TV he was throwing his racket around, so never quite got a good impression. Federer does play beautifully...very rhythmic.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I think highly of Federer as a tennis player

Federer does play beautifully...very rhythmic.
    well that's good enough for me. Looks are subjective, for me Federer is the best looking player on tour and he's the only one that makes my heart throb

although i have to say, putting a poll on Lleyton Hewitt vs Roger Federer based on looks would definitely still have Federer coming out on top, like he always does

well that's good enough for me. Looks are subjective, for me Federer is the best looking player on tour and he's the only one that makes my heart throb
    0-0-0 dear, you are one smitten chick. I don't think any guy I don't know personally has ever made my heart throb...closest is Guo Pinchao, and with him all I do is tell everyone about his really really good looks

although i have to say, putting a poll on Lleyton Hewitt vs Roger Federer based on looks would definitely still have Federer coming out on top, like he always does
    Based on looks? Maybe if it was based on nose size...
    Although Lleyton's court personality detracts from his overall image...I'll have to reconsider this.
    I love sleep. My life has the tendency to fall apart when I'm awake, you know? -Ernest Hemingway

I know your loyalty is pledged towards the Alpha Centauri, and Australia is just a temporary dwelling.
    ROFL! you're right! thank you for reminding me.. i was slipping for a moment. BTW, I have not received your latest donation to the Alpha Centauri Fund? you do want Dylan Guo to be there waiting for you, yes?

0-0-0 dear, you are one smitten chick. I don't think any guy I don't know personally has ever made my heart throb...closest is Guo Pinchao, and with him all I do is tell everyone about his really really good looks
    there is hope for 0-0-0 after all

with him all I do is tell everyone about his really really good looks
    yea, well i tried that didn't i, and it didn't work too well -.-

Based on looks? Maybe if it was based on nose size...
    It's not his best feature, but it doesn't detract from everything else that is good about him, whether it be talent or looks.

Although Lleyton's court personality detracts from his overall image...I'll have to reconsider this.
    Even though i don't agree, I can understand people thinking Safin/Roddick being better looking than Federer, but Lleyton? You are out of your mind

LOL, 2 Sisters, you two comparing the looks of Lleyton and Federer made me roll on the floor laughing. As a neutral fan as I am, I think they are about equal in outward appearance. Lleyton has an audacious and a rough face whereas Federer has the biggest nose of all time amongst tennis players ever, his eyes are rather small as well.
    Lleyton: http://newsimg.bbc.co.uk/media/image...itt_ap_270.jpg
    Yang Guo & Zhou Botong said in Chapters 6, 11 & 25 of ROCH:
    - 这道姑也算得美了,只是还不及桃花岛郭伯母,更加不及我姑姑。
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。
    - 龙姑娘,我瞧你品貌才智,和那小黄蓉不相上下,武功也跟她差不离。

Quote Originally Posted by Huang Rong
    LOL, 2 Sisters, you two comparing the looks of Lleyton and Federer made me roll on the floor laughing.
    yea, i agree. it's a laughable matter. Anyone who watches the two play will say that Federer is CLEARLY hotter than Hewitt. PLUS, Sparky herself admitted that Hewitt had no charisma! I reckon Fernando Gonzalez is pretty charismatic as well, (but i digress )

Lleyton has an audacious and a rough face

whereas Federer has the biggest nose of all time amongst tennis players ever, his eyes are rather small as well.
    ok, you need to get your eyes checked. Federer's nose is not THE biggest. It's not the nicest nose around, but it's pretty normal... seriously Besides, a person is not defined by their nose and good looking people don't always have great noses.

His eyes are not small i mean, i can understand criticism of his nose, but his eyes are nice

yea, i agree. it's a laughable matter. Anyone who watches the two play will say that Federer is CLEARLY hotter than Hewitt. PLUS, Sparky herself admitted that Hewitt had no charisma! I reckon Fernando Gonzalez is pretty charismatic as well, (but i digress )

ok, you need to get your eyes checked. Federer's nose is not THE biggest. It's not the nicest nose around, but it's pretty normal... seriously Besides, a person is not defined by their nose and good looking people don't always have great noses.

His eyes are not small i mean, i can understand criticism of his nose, but his eyes are nice
    juss curious, are u in love with federer? LOL
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR
    juss curious, are u in love with federer? LOL
    i don't know about "in love" but i certainly do like him very much

There's a double standard here. No-one says anything when everyone drools over actors like Huang Xiao Ming, Jimmy Lin and Alec Su... what's wrong with drooling over Federer?

I wish i had time to make a better avatar, but just to get the point across...

duplication... needs to be deleted.
    thanks Mods in advance.
    Last edited by Huang Rong; 01-29-07 at 05:01 AM.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

the oscillation frequency of the images in your new avatar makes me feel dizzy.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

the oscillation frequency of the images in your new avatar makes me feel dizzy.
    yea, i'm sorry about that, but i needed to have some action in it. A lot of Federer photos aren't all that flattering on close up because they're either of him smiling dorkily, or they're of him playing, and you know, they don't always look fab when they play, although Federer's facial expressions are the nicest of the players i've seen on slow motion replay

yea, i'm sorry about that, but i needed to have some action in it. A lot of Federer photos aren't all that flattering on close up because they're either of him smiling dorkily, or they're of him playing, and you know, they don't always look fab when they play, although Federer's facial expressions are the nicest of the players i've seen on slow motion replay
    Lol, if his looks is pretty gorgeous in slow motion as you think, I think there'll be no problem if you reduce the flash frequency of ur avatar.
    - 原来郭伯母竟是这般美貌,小时候我却不觉得。

what do u see in federer lol... he looks like an average guy, just has a built body
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!