Page 42 of 60 FirstFirst ... 323334353637383940414243444546474849505152 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis

Congrats to Maria! Her experience definitely helped her against the more nervous Ana. It was indeed a costly drop shot in the first set. Maria just took off from there and never looked back.

Next stop is the French Open to complete her Grand Slam trophies.

yayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my gurl Maria Won Congrads you deserves it.
    I was feeling happy for Maria but I was feeling sad for Ana also, both players did there best but Maria was a better and more agressive player on the court today. I know that Ana will have her time of champions in future.Besides ana moves to number 2 seats that should be something to celebrate also.

Woop, Sharapova won.

Let's hope that French guy beats that no good snobbish ugly kid.

Sorry Lunar, not a fan of him
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

lol go novak

and........... MARIA YEA BABY !!!!!!! CONGRATS
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post

Let's hope that French guy beats that no good snobbish ugly kid.

Sorry Lunar, not a fan of him
    where do you get snobbish, have you ever seen his Sharapova and Nadal imitation, ugly is so over rated.

Goooooooooooooooo Novak

Quote Originally Posted by sfccrx View Post
    where do you get snobbish, have you ever seen his Sharapova and Nadal imitation, ugly is so over rated.

Goooooooooooooooo Novak
    Yes, I saw that and didn't like it. If he imitated me, he wouldn't have been able to play yesterday due to a broken arm.

Wonder whether Federer will end up the same next year...
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    Guys stop arguing federer vs nadal. They are both gone.
    Federer is never gone!!!

women's tennis is boring, although i guess for the males, the final was probably better viewing than a williams sister showdown, although like exodus, i don't think sharapova deserves to be listed in the top 50 most beautiful women records. Top 50 sportswomen only.

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

I hope Federer will be able to win French Open this year. That will definitely silence all those talks about him going down.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak View Post
    I hope Federer will be able to win French Open this year. That will definitely silence all those talks about him going down.
    yeah me too that would be great. I think nadal fans have much more to worry about as his body is burning out

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    Yes, I saw that and didn't like it. If he imitated me, he wouldn't have been able to play yesterday due to a broken arm.
    you're no fun.

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    Federer is never gone!!!

women's tennis is boring, although i guess for the males, the final was probably better viewing than a williams sister showdown, although like exodus, i don't think sharapova deserves to be listed in the top 50 most beautiful women records. Top 50 sportswomen only.
    Quote Originally Posted by Exodus View Post
    yeah me too that would be great. I think nadal fans have much more to worry about as his body is burning out

FEDEXUSES!

I'd be content to see Federer at least win the French also, then he can say he's done it all, but it's getting more difficult with these rising tennis players who bring alot to the game.

I can't believe how much of the top seeds exited so fast, but then again when I see how these rising stars are playing, it's not hard to believe.

At least Maria has silenced all who complained about her doing so bad at the finals last year losing so badly to Serena. I don't exactly think the Williams deserve to win anyways, they play so less tennis matches and just rely on there size and speed. What comes around.

it feels like the mens final will be boring for me im not gonns watch it, ill just see the result

joker use the medical timeout again to irritate his opponent well done. I can't believe Ali missed that bp in the fourth set that probably cost him the match.
    I have to say that joker played very well esp. his bh up the line

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Quote Originally Posted by kandie View Post
    it feels like the mens final will be boring for me im not gonns watch it, ill just see the result
    LOL. me too.

anyway Djokovic won. Well, Tsonga got to take pride of taking the first set from him though - it's the only set that Djokovic lost throughout the match.
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

LOL. me too.

anyway Djokovic won. Well, Tsonga got to take pride of taking the first set from him though - it's the only set that Djokovic lost throughout the match.
    lol, i pretty much skipped the finals too.

funny how people always complain about federer winning too much, but a final without federer somehow feels so empty! LOL, i've become too used to being able to watch federer in the finals.

i'll be ecstatic if federer wins the french open

Quote Originally Posted by 0-0-0 View Post
    lol, i pretty much skipped the finals too.

funny how people always complain about federer winning too much, but a final without federer somehow feels so empty! LOL, i've become too used to being able to watch federer in the finals.

i'll be ecstatic if federer wins the french open
    i think it is just u i enjoyed the final

GO NOVAK!

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    i think it is just u i enjoyed the final

GO NOVAK!
    word, and you can't even tell by the score, how close of a match it was, it had me on the edge of my seat, that 1st seat was all Tsonga and then it looked liked he ran out of gas, did you see the couple of times he tossed the ball in the air to serve and it fell behind him....................WTF?

he won that match and it was well deserved even without the crowd support, and even if it was Federer against Tsonga, I'm pretty sure it would have been all Tsonga, I can't believe how well he played.

gonna have to say, Novak's going to be a big threat to the #1 and #2 seed in the future grand slams.

if Federer wants anymore grand slams, he's going to have to step up his game more, anything Federer can do, Novak just did it better, now if Novak can get better with his 1st and 2nd serves, he would dominate.

Quote Originally Posted by sfccrx View Post
    word, and you can't even tell by the score, how close of a match it was, it had me on the edge of my seat, that 1st seat was all Tsonga and then it looked liked he ran out of gas, did you see the couple of times he tossed the ball in the air to serve and it fell behind him....................WTF?

he won that match and it was well deserved even without the crowd support, and even if it was Federer against Tsonga, I'm pretty sure it would have been all Tsonga, I can't believe how well he played.

gonna have to say, Novak's going to be a big threat to the #1 and #2 seed in the future grand slams.

if Federer wants anymore grand slams, he's going to have to step up his game more, anything Federer can do, Novak just did it better, now if Novak can get better with his 1st and 2nd serves, he would dominate.
    exactly. tsonga played novak better than federer played novak. and i agree, i was on the edge of my seat too lol. novak avenged nadal for me

hopefully everyone will be healthy in the French Open, I hate matches when players are not 100% because it is so one sided.

I'm glad Novak closed it in the 4th set, because it looked like he was starting to cramp up even though Tsongas looked like he was running out of gas.

Congrats Novak.