Page 43 of 60 FirstFirst ... 333435363738394041424344454647484950515253 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis

ok novak won tennis wont be on til french open so i guest i wont be coing and viewing this thread til another grand slam events, see ya.

Stupid Novak; I counted and at the start of most serves, he bounces the ball 12-14 times before actually serving it.
    Sometimes it's hard to love someone because you're so afraid of losing them.

Quote Originally Posted by girllikeme View Post
    Stupid Novak; I counted and at the start of most serves, he bounces the ball 12-14 times before actually serving it.
    Yeah, extremely annoying. I think he got a warning from the chair umpire for delaying the game.

all i know about tennis is that my friend is in love with it

Senior Member f.alchemist_freak's Avatar

Federer is really down in the dumps this year. Even Roddick manage to catch him in the sony ericsson open. Do you think the king has finally been dethroned? How will he do in the upcoming Grand Slam?
    Solitary trees, if they grow at all, grow strong.

WTF even Roddick his biatch was able to beat him he really is dethroned. Now I hope Berdych will win this

I think it was the Canadian classic... I saw Novak Djokovic beat Nadal and Federer in one torniment. This kid has game. And if Roddick is to win, he has to think about beating Djokovic too.
    "Every man dies, but not every man really lives." -BH

Quote Originally Posted by gqonmars2 View Post
    I think it was the Canadian classic... I saw Novak Djokovic beat Nadal and Federer in one torniment. This kid has game. And if Roddick is to win, he has to think about beating Djokovic too.

he also beat Roddick in that same tournament too.

I love to watch tennis.Marat Safin is mine favorite player.He is the former worlds number one tennis player.
    Here is a bad news for me and for all who's favorite he is.
    Marat Safin crashed out of the Valencia Open in the second round at the hands of Dutchman Robin Haase on Thursday.

He was not a weak contender.Even then he is crashed out.What could be the reasons.

Quote Originally Posted by micheal View Post
    I love to watch tennis.Marat Safin is mine favorite player.He is the former worlds number one tennis player.
    Marat Safin crashed out of the Valencia Open in the second round at the hands of Dutchman Robin Haase on Thursday.

He was not a weak contender.Even then he is crashed out.What could be the reasons.
    His temper is his downfall. Very few people can play well when they get upset and frustrated. I always notice that whenever I play tennis and allow my frustration and temper to get the better of me, forget it, even my grandma can beat me at my favorite game.

Safin has all the talents in the world to be #1, but his flaring outrage and tendency to have mental meltdowns is what brings him down all the time. I also love him, but it's tough to support him when you rarely get to see him on TV because he hardly makes it to the latter half of a tournament. He even needed a wild card in order to enter into Valencia's tournament. However, I still wish for him to make the best of his remaining 1 1/2 years on tour, as he said he'd retire by age 30. Who knows, maybe he can make one last big bang run at a grand slam if he can tone down his anger.

But on the bright side, for me at least, Nadal won again! Yay! Vamous Rafa!

the only reason nadal won was because it's played on a clay court. and boy did federer gave him a run for it. 7-5, 7-5 is not a bad score for Fed-ex. Finally he seems to be picking up his game. Hopefully this is a good sign for the upcoming French Open.

Quote Originally Posted by f.alchemist_freak View Post
    the only reason nadal won was because it's played on a clay court. and boy did federer gave him a run for it. 7-5, 7-5 is not a bad score for Fed-ex. Finally he seems to be picking up his game. Hopefully this is a good sign for the upcoming French Open.
    Why are people also so quick to dicredit Nadal when he won on clay?
    Winning four straight titles at Monte Carlo and 97 of the last 98 matches on clay is not easy.

Oh yeah, 7-5, 7-5 is not a bad score, but he should be hitting himself in the head for letting Nadal rally from 0-4 deficit in the second set.

Nadal could probably play better if not for the obvious wedgie that seems to bother him during every match.

we aren't discrediting him at all - in fact, we're crediting him for winning his clay games.

btw, good one there KChill .

Senorita Liza Wang, Ud es MUY bonita para su edad. Besame.

Man, I havent been watching any tennis matches. Shame on me
    Liza Wang-the only gorgeous woman to make any man (especially me!) swoon with one piecing look. (never underestimate the power of a woman)

No. 1 Justine Henin retires from tennis immediately

By RAF CASERT, AP Sports Writer

LIMELETTE, Belgium (AP)—Top-ranked Justine Henin is retiring from tennis, effective immediately.
    The 25-year-old Belgian, who has won seven Grand Slam titles, is making the surprising announcement at a news conference Wednesday.
    Henin’s decision comes less than two weeks before the start of the French Open. She has won that clay court tournament four times, including the past three years.
    Henin won 10 tournaments last year, but has been in one of the worst slumps of her career this season. She lost last week in the third round of the German Open and pulled out of this week’s Italian Open, citing fatigue.
    WHAT?? Without Henin, women's tennis won't be as competitive anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    WHAT?? Without Henin, women's tennis won't be as competitive anymore
    yes more chances for sharapova
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Quote Originally Posted by micheal View Post

Safin = wasted talent.

This guy has the power, the serves, the strokes to challenge Federer for slams. Too bad for his poor on-court attitude, and I must say lack of heart and motivation...

I actually like Richard Gasquet. Love his backhand - so beautiful to watch. Too bad this guy also have mental issues...His results are pretty poor this year...something needs to be done to fix this guy's brains LOL.

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    yes more chances for sharapova
    You got your wish! =P
    Sharapova will assume the no.1 ranking next week after Henin asked to be removed from the rankings following her immediate retirement.

Quote Originally Posted by Jilly View Post
    You got your wish! =P
    Sharapova will assume the no.1 ranking next week after Henin asked to be removed from the rankings following her immediate retirement.
    yes

Quote Originally Posted by AVcrystal View Post
    Safin = wasted talent.

This guy has the power, the serves, the strokes to challenge Federer for slams. Too bad for his poor on-court attitude, and I must say lack of heart and motivation...

I actually like Richard Gasquet. Love his backhand - so beautiful to watch. Too bad this guy also have mental issues...His results are pretty poor this year...something needs to be done to fix this guy's brains LOL.
    federer has losted it anyways
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!