Page 49 of 60 FirstFirst ... 394041424344454647484950515253545556575859 ... LastLast

Thread: Tennis

Both Djokovic and Murray...
    Don't like them.
    ~ I'm so awesome.. the greatest ever after Kobe!! ~
    ~ aka Mini T-mac here ~

Quote Originally Posted by LuNaR View Post
    Novak Djokovic all the way!
    Hahahaha, Lunar.....you and I will always be on opposite sides, it seems I wonder if we could find one player that both of us like.

I will *occasionally* support Djokovich - but not when he's playing Federer or Murray

Mini T-Mac : who do you like?

Quote Originally Posted by blueberry View Post
    Hahahaha, Lunar.....you and I will always be on opposite sides, it seems I wonder if we could find one player that both of us like.

I will *occasionally* support Djokovich - but not when he's playing Federer or Murray

Mini T-Mac : who do you like?
    that is true u won this battle, but i will win the war (nadal and djokovic will win more thna federer and murray )
    Participate in SPCNET Idol Season 4!!!

http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/showthre...66#post1127566

Entries due July 31st, 2016!

Hahahahaha...the war is on, Lunar

Hahahahaha...the war is on, Lunar
    from my memory, so far it is 30-1, im 30

Is everybody ready for French Open?

Hopefully somebody else that not named "Rafael Nadal" will win this year. It'll make things more interesting Slim chance, but not possible....

Is everybody ready for French Open?

Hopefully somebody else that not named "Rafael Nadal" will win this year. It'll make things more interesting Slim chance, but not possible....
    nadal will destroy everyone, game over

im just worried about the woman side. i hope sharapova can make her comeback there and show to the world she should still be world's #1

nadal will destroy everyone, game over

im just worried about the woman side. i hope sharapova can make her comeback there and show to the world she should still be world's #1
    im rooting for verdasco, so sick of nadals boring game

not even interested in womens game

I'm rooting for Federer to win his first French Open this year His self-confidence should be still high from last win over Nadal & I believe the baby will bring a lot of luck to the parents

In Nadal's quarter, I want to see him play against Verdasco again.

I don't have any real favorites for womens; as long as it's not the Williams sisters, I'm OK. Still waiting to see if Safina can win her first Grand Slam title. I don't see Sharapova can win this one, but she might surprise me.

Players I have never watched, but want to see : Stanislas Wawrinka (M), Victoria Azarenka(W), Aleksandra Wozniak(W), Caroline Wozniacki(W). That is, if I can stand watching the women's games.

It annoys me that my free-tv doesn't air the French OR US Open. I'm such a tennis fan and to think I'm missing out on the action

Quote Originally Posted by Sourplum View Post
    It annoys me that my free-tv doesn't air the French OR US Open. I'm such a tennis fan and to think I'm missing out on the action
    You must be from Australia .

I don't think Nadal's game is boring. He has quite a few shorts and I like to see the run and fetch. It's good to see some long rallies in the mens game too. Federer won the same clay title in 2007 heading into the French open, I don't need to remind you guys what happened then .

Womens tennis - yawn, only good for the grunts and their attire. Wouldn't mind any hot east european blonde to win.
    Member of HYS fanclub -> click here to join group.

Member of TC fanclub.

A tearful Jelena Dokic is hoping the latest painful twist in her life story of turmoil will not mean another prolonged absence from tennis.

The 26-year-old Australian was poised for a famous French Open victory over Russian fourth seed Elena Dementieva before she was forced to concede the second round tie due to crippling back pain which left her barely able to walk.

Dokic, playing her first Roland Garros in five years after her well-documented personal and professional strife, raced through the first set 6-2 against the 2004 runner-up and was 2-2 in the second when disaster struck.

Running down a Dementieva service, she pulled up, ramrod straight, holding her lower back and wincing in pain.

As she wept courtside, she was allowed a medical timeout and when she returned to Court One she even managed to break to lead 3-2.

But by this stage she was reduced to walking pace on the baseline and, after losing the next two games, she shook hands with the Russian.
    This is so unfair on Jelena. She turned in a power performance at this year's Australian Open and was on the back up - this victory would have rocketed her rankings up a good 20+ points. I'm very disappointed for her. This must be so hard on her.

A tearful Jelena Dokic is hoping the latest painful twist in her life story of turmoil will not mean another prolonged absence from tennis.

The 26-year-old Australian was poised for a famous French Open victory over Russian fourth seed Elena Dementieva before she was forced to concede the second round tie due to crippling back pain which left her barely able to walk.

Dokic, playing her first Roland Garros in five years after her well-documented personal and professional strife, raced through the first set 6-2 against the 2004 runner-up and was 2-2 in the second when disaster struck.

Running down a Dementieva service, she pulled up, ramrod straight, holding her lower back and wincing in pain.

As she wept courtside, she was allowed a medical timeout and when she returned to Court One she even managed to break to lead 3-2.

But by this stage she was reduced to walking pace on the baseline and, after losing the next two games, she shook hands with the Russian.
    This is so unfair on Jelena. She turned in a power performance at this year's Australian Open and was on the back up - this victory would have rocketed her rankings up a good 20+ points. I'm very disappointed for her. This must be so hard on her.

feel sad for her too... on the other hand, maria showed resilience in battling back!! nice win

and nadal... solid... made hewitt looks like a round 1 opponent lol (i dont mean any offense to the australian population here!)

feel sad for her too... on the other hand, maria showed resilience in battling back!! nice win

and nadal... solid... made hewitt looks like a round 1 opponent lol (i dont mean any offense to the australian population here!)
    Pretty sad considering Hewitt played pretty well. Nadal on clay is just too much.

Member of TC fanclub.

hewitt who?

looking for søderling to kick nadals butt. Im pretty sure he hates nadal since wimby last year

Venus & Djokovich are out....

Venus & Djokovich are out....

I was hoping to have Djokovic in the semis against Federer and tire each other out before the winner gets torn apart by Nadal.

Member of TC fanclub.

Quote Originally Posted by yittz View Post
    I was hoping to have Djokovic in the semis against Federer and tire each other out before the winner gets torn apart by Nadal.
    that is a great plan, but o well, this works just as well