Page 20 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1011121314151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok, Siu Xiang, Wang Zhi Min, and Li Shen Si continued their journey towards the Capital. Every half an hour they'd rest a little because Miss Siu Xiang isn't use to the traveling.

Near two at night they arrived at the Capital...

Ah Jiang and company were now nearing the capital, only a few more hours away.
    "I think we should continue, it's only a few more hours away." Little did they know that Szema Mok, Siu Xiang, Wang Zhi Min, and Li Shen Si were also but a few hours away.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

TommyH
    Unregistered

A figure dressed in black robes, with a black cloth covering the half bottom part of his face, dashed towards another figure whom's face was covered with a ugly mask. He was standing alone in the middle of the night street.

The figure in black dashed up to the man in mask and quickly bowed in respect then reported to his master in a weird tone, "Master, I was following the Swordsman with the HL18Z technique but they found out I..."

The figure in the mask lifted his hand in silence. He signals for his follower to stand up. He then sends a wave of palm energy (comparible to HL18Z) towards the figure in black...

The figure dropped still on the floor...

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Ah Jiang and company were now nearing the capital, only a few more hours away.
    "I think we should continue, it's only a few more hours away." Little did they know that Szema Mok, Siu Xiang, Wang Zhi Min, and Li Shen Si were also but a few hours away.
    Ah Jiang and company reached the capital finally. An aura of demonic substance surround them as they enter the city gates. To their horror, they saw bodies lying around the capital city. Civillian, peasant, authorities, yellow-dressed figures, they were lying all over the place.

Ah Jiang thought, "Oh, what had happened?"

Bao Hua replied, "These people, were they massacred by the Korean guy?"

Li Xiao Sheng walked over and saw that, on every corpse's face, there was a yellow star on it.

Suddenly someone shouted, "Hahaha, you've all arrived!"

They saw a white-dressed figure walking towards them.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Ah Jiang and company reached the capital finally. An aura of demonic substance surround them as they enter the city gates. To their horror, they saw bodies lying around the capital city. Civillian, peasant, authorities, yellow-dressed figures, they were lying all over the place.

Ah Jiang thought, "Oh, what had happened?"

Bao Hua replied, "These people, were they massacred by the Korean guy?"

Li Xiao Sheng walked over and saw that, on every corpse's face, there was a yellow star on it.

Suddenly someone shouted, "Hahaha, you've all arrived!"

They saw a white-dressed figure walking towards them.

Li Kangs remains out of sight, but is ready to unsheathe his sword if the situation calls for it.

"My master has ordered me to give you a warm welcome....and so I shall," said the man in white as he readied his lance and got into fighting position.

With one tap of his foot, the man launched with lighting speed towards Ah Jiangs party. His first target was Li Xiao Sheng.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

Quote Originally Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    Li Kangs remains out of sight, but is ready to unsheathe his sword if the situation calls for it.

"My master has ordered me to give you a warm welcome....and so I shall," said the man in white as he readied his lance and got into fighting position.

With one tap of his foot, the man launched with lighting speed towards Ah Jiangs party. His first target was Li Xiao Sheng.
    Li Xiao Sheng saw the man heading towards her with his lance and she moved away from his attacking path easily. In turn, she tried to catch him with her 'qin na shou'.

(p.s. to anyone who miss LXS's profile, she knows Ling Bo Wei Bu.)
    Last edited by kidd; 04-06-06 at 03:38 AM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Li Xiao Sheng saw the man heading towards her with his lance and she moved away from his attacking path easily. In turn, she tried to catch him with her 'qin na shou'.

(p.s. to anyone who miss LXS's profile, she knows Ling Bo Wei Bu.)
    The man in white saw that if he did not make a quick decision, he would surely be immobilized by Li Xiao Shang. He had certainly underestimated his adversary. With a free hand, he reached into his sash for a dagger. With dagger in hand, he was prepared to stab Li Xiao Sheng's hand.

The man in white suddenly felt immense pain in his arm as he was pit by a pebble and missed his taget.

Li Kang emerges from the shadows, sword in hand, "My friend, you play quite dirty."

Both Li Xiao Sheng and the man in white stared at Li Kang, questioning who he was.

The man in white then brought two fingers up to his mouth and let out a loud whistle. In no more than 5 seconds, at least 70 men scurried out from various alleyways and surround thr visitors to the capital.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

i assume that the two groups are now currently in the capital? With Li kang group's fighting the lance guy before the arrival of Szema mok's group?

May I know how high is the internal energy for level 4 and level 5? I might need to adjust my profile to make it not seem too illogical to be able to use 6MSJ. If I change it to 5, it seems too high.The 60 years old Kong Long Zi's internal energy is only 6.

To answer druid, yes, our group has entered the capital city already. I'm not sure about your group though.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-06-06 at 11:11 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by DuGu Qiu Bai
    The man in white saw that if he did not make a quick decision, he would surely be immobilized by Li Xiao Shang. He had certainly underestimated his adversary. With a free hand, he reached into his sash for a dagger. With dagger in hand, he was prepared to stab Li Xiao Sheng's hand.

The man in white suddenly felt immense pain in his arm as he was pit by a pebble and missed his taget.

Li Kang emerges from the shadows, sword in hand, "My friend, you play quite dirty."

Both Li Xiao Sheng and the man in white stared at Li Kang, questioning who he was.

The man in white then brought two fingers up to his mouth and let out a loud whistle. In no more than 5 seconds, at least 70 men scurried out from various alleyways and surround thr visitors to the capital.
    Pulling her attention from her mysterious savior, Li Xiao Sheng look around her. All the 70 men were dressed in white with yellow sashes tied around their waist. They were either brandishing sabres or lances, ready to attack. Axiety started to creep into her heart . She has never been surrounded by so many people ready to attack her before.

She glanced at Ah Jiang. He has already taken out his sword and was now slowly moving towards Bao Hua, ready to protect her. Bao Hua herself has also taken out her jade flute, ready to counter-attack.

Li Xiao Sheng slowly backed herself towards Bao Hua and Ah Jiang, all the while trying to direct her internal energy to the right path, ready to attack with her 6 Mai Shen Jian.

"Please don't fail me this time, 6MSJ." Prayed Li Xiao Sheng. She has only started learning the skill not long ago, and has not completely mastered it yet. But with these large number of people, 6MSJ seem to be the most suitable kungfu to use.

The mysterious stranger also seem to be moving towards them, but his expression remained calm and unperturbed.

Li Xiao Sheng, with as much calmness as she could muster, called out to the leader of the group (the man who attacked her just now). "What do you want?"
    Last edited by kidd; 04-06-06 at 12:33 PM.

Sorry that the plot doesn't move much.

I'm still trying to figure out what the dude wants. The Korean gang wanted the manual. But this dude just attacked us without asking for the manual first. So, I really don't know what was his intention.

So, I made the gang member dressed in white instead of yellow for more flexible story development. These guys might be from another group all together and they are after something else. The yellow sashes keep the possibility that they are part of the Korean gang open.

So, any help DuGu Qiu Bai? You are the one making the white guy attacked us.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Pulling her attention from her mysterious savior, Li Xiao Sheng look around her. All the 70 men were dressed in white with yellow sashes tied around their waist. They were either brandishing sabres or lances, ready to attack. Axiety started to creep into her heart . She has never been surrounded by so many people ready to attack her before.

She glanced at Ah Jiang. He has already taken out his sword and was now slowly moving towards Bao Hua, ready to protect her. Bao Hua herself has also taken out her jade flute, ready to counter-attack.

Li Xiao Sheng slowly backed herself towards Bao Hua and Ah Jiang, all the while trying to direct her internal energy to the right path, ready to attack with her 6 Mai Shen Jian.

"Please don't fail me this time, 6MSJ." Prayed Li Xiao Sheng. She has only started learning the skill not long ago, and has not completely mastered it yet. But with these large number of people, 6MSJ seem to be the most suitable kungfu to use.

The mysterious stranger also seem to be moving towards them, but his expression remained calm and unperturbed.

Li Xiao Sheng, with as much calmness as she could muster, called out to the leader of the group (the man who attacked her just now). "What do you want?"
    The leader of the group chuckled loudly, "I want to welcome you all to a dinner with my master. He would most..." He was interupted before he finished his sentence.

"No!" shouted Ah Jiang as he launched himself forward towards several men in white with his Dugu Sword. He lifted his sword and let out a swipe. The swipe was simple and slow but it took effect immediately. Two men fell down due to the swing they took from Ah Jiang.

Ah Jiang started complicating his technique as he started to take on more of the men. Bao Hua and Li Xiao Sheng were also trying hard to fend off men who were closing in on them. But soon all three of them were captured.

Szema Mok and his group just arrived at the scene...

TommyH
    Unregistered

Li Kang laughed loudly as he saw that Ah Jiang, Bao Hua, and Li Xiao Sheng were caught. He dashed forward and palmed two of the men holding Ah Jiang. Ah Jiang then, taking advantage of the disruption, escaped the grip of the remaining two men who were holding on to him. He looked for his Dugu Sword and realized that two men were holding onto it, along with Bao Hua's flute. He glanced at Li Kang who was saving the two girls then he leaped forward and attempted to palm one of the men holding onto the weapons.

His attempt failed as some men dashed in front of him. Ah Jiang panicked...he was scared...really scared...he didn't know what to do. Then, all of a sudden, out of nowhere, Szema Mok leaped into sight and, with swift movement, tapped the movement pressure point of all the men surrounding Ah Jiang and the men who were holding Ah Jiang's weapon. Ah Jiang quickly thanked Szema Mok then he grabbed his Dugu Sword with his right and held onto Bao Hua's weapon with his left.

Siu Xiang, Li Shen Si, and Wang Zhi Min dashed into the scene half a minute later and helped Li Kang untie Bao Hua and Li Xiao Sheng. Bao Hua and Li Xiao Sheng leaped up into the air, towards Ah Jiang. Upon sighting them Ah Jiang threw Bao Hua's jade towards its owner.

The leader of these thugs gasped as he saw so many powerful martial artists. He lifted his own sword and was about to run for his when Szema Mok suddenly appeared in front of him and palmed him in the abdomen. The force of the palm was so great that the men behind the leader all got knocked backwards by the force of the energy.

Szema Mok then grabbed the sword that the leader was holding then he headed towards where Bao Hua was fighting several thugs. He channeled his powerful internal energy into the sword and slashed away at the thugs...

His eyes met Bao Hua's as he swiped at the last thug's throat...
    Last edited by TommyH; 04-07-06 at 04:25 PM.

Siu Xiang pulled Bao Hua away from Szema Mok and held on to her arm tightly. As they walked past him she whispered into his ear "I need to speak to you alone." Siu Xiang made sure to be discreet and not let Bao Hua hear. Then aloud she said "Are we so sure that the bad guys are dead?"

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok looked at Siu Xiang curiously then said, "Who cares? They're not match for us. Why can't Bao Hua hear?" He pushed Siu Xiang's hand off his then he headed towards Bao Hua.

Halfway there Szema Mok was intercepted by two figures dressed in black. They both had sabres and their blows were deadly. Szema Mok raised the sword he stole from the thug leader and fended the blows. Bao Hua looked as Szema Mok and the two figures battled. She wanted to join in my Siu Xiang held on to her, "He's better off fighting alone. These two figures are not weak. You might just get in his way..."

Bao Hua knew Siu Xiang was right. She stood there, watching Szema Mok fight with the two figures. The others were pretty much finished with the useless thugs in white but there was still a dozen of them left.

Wang Zhi Min and Li Shen Si quickly killed the rest of the thugs then they joined in the battle with Szema Mok and the two figures.

Szema Mok was angry. He wanted to fight the figures alone. He barked at Wang Zhi Min and Li Shen Si to leave. Li Shen Si looked from Wang Zhi Min to Szema Mok...he nodded okay. Li and Wang left and joined Bao Hua and the rest as they watched Szema Mok battle with the two figures.

Szema Mok battled with them for another couple hundred of stances then he decided that he'll try his self-invented palm technique, the Cleansing Palm. He had never tried it on any living human. He only tried it on large boulders and flying pidgeons. He crushed large boulders many times and pidgeons are no match for him even when they fly.

Szema Mok used internal energy and sent the sword flying swiftly towards one of the men but the man just avoided it easily. Szema Mok then lifted his palm and...
    Last edited by TommyH; 04-06-06 at 07:37 PM.

Gosh. Li Xiao Sheng never go to use her 6MSJ at all. Don't know she prepare for it for what. I guess only the guys are powerful in TommyH's book and girls just get captured all the time.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-06-06 at 08:38 PM.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Gosh. Li Xiao Sheng never go to use her 6MSJ at all. Don't know she prepare for it for what. I guess only the guys are powerful in TommyH's and girls just get captured all the time.

haha sorry! but i'm just wondering how LXS learned her martial arts? she's 17 (really young) and i thought her father didn't know martial arts...

Siu Xiang stared at the two people who were attacking Szema Mok with a weird face. She seemed to be thinking or refelcting deeply when her eyes went wide. "Wait! Don't attack!"

Bao Hua immidiately asked why. "What are you doing? Miss Siu!"

Siu Xiang pushed Szema Mok out of the way and whipped out her own saber to block the attack. She seemed to be talking or saying something to one of the attackers.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by SilkenFox
    Siu Xiang stared at the two people who were attacking Szema Mok with a weird face. She seemed to be thinking or refelcting deeply when her eyes went wide. "Wait! Don't attack!"

Bao Hua immidiately asked why. "What are you doing? Miss Siu!"

Siu Xiang pushed Szema Mok out of the way and whipped out her own saber to block the attack. She seemed to be talking or saying something to one of the attackers.
    Szema Mok looked at Siu Xiang in awe. "What the heck are you doing?" He quickly jumped in and separated the two figures and Siu Xiang. He then pressure pointed Siu Xiang and pushed her towards the others.

Szema Mok continued to battle the two figures then he decided that it was time to show them something. He gathered up enough internal power and transmitted it through his palm, through the air, and sped towards the two figures. One of the figures dodged in time but the other just stood there. The palm strike of Szema Mok caused the surrounding to explode and the figure fell down onto the floor, still as stone.

The other figure used his lightness martial arts and was about to retreat but Szema Mok caught up with him and palmed him in the chest with his self-invented Cleansing Palm. The palm simply crushed the figure's chest. The heart and lungs were crushed.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    haha sorry! but i'm just wondering how LXS learned her martial arts? she's 17 (really young) and i thought her father didn't know martial arts...
    Next time, try to read the profiles people took time to make up, ok?
    The info is all in Li Xiao Sheng's profile.
    Her martial arts were taught by her mother and godfather. She learned martial art since young. Not only father can know martial art, ok?

Hua Wuque was 17 when he entered Jiang Hu (from the Flower Palace) and he's freaking powerful. SPT also learn a lot of martial arts when he's around 18-19. Most JY protagonists are in their late teen to early 20s. Ah Jiang is only 20 and he just learned DG9J and JYY.

I don't mean LXS should be superpower. I don't mind her being captured (her 6MSJ not fully mastered yet). But I'm just annoyed at the discontinuity. She was preparing to use 6MSJ. Has started directing her internal energy. But suddenly she didn't use it. Neither did she try to use her Ling Bo Wei Bu when she just use it moments ago to avoid the gang leader's attack. She just 'try hard to fend off men who were closing in on them'. Maybe the stupid girl suddenly think it's fun not to use any advantages kungfu (like the long-distant 6MSJ) but just wait until the people close in on her, than then use some lousy kungfu to 'try hard to fend off the men'.

And Bao Hua isn't all that weak either.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-06-06 at 08:49 PM.