Page 24 of 26 FirstFirst ... 14151617181920212223242526 LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    lol! so who will write the next section of the story when Szema Mok and Li Shen Si fights Li Kang?

You I guess. I'll decide the fate of KLZ and get you guys over to get into a massive brawl. How's that?

Wang Zhi Min waited for a while before two figures approached him from a side path. Ah Jiang had red eyes and was looking rather afraid of Wang Zhi Min while Li Xiao Sheng had her finger (LOL) pointed at Zhi Min;

"Dont you ever harbour a thought about hurting or insulting Ah Jiang here... if not..." Li Xiao Sheng had daggers in her eyes as she stared at Wang Zhi Min.

"No wonder Master always says that the more beatiful a lady is, the more dangerous she is." Thought Wang Zhi Min as he tired to suppress his smile.

"Please hear me out friends! I Wang Zhi Min apologise for having hurt you, Brother Ah Jiang moments ago. I really should not have doubted you, but as you did not provide any explanations, i hope that you would understand my actions and words just now. i speak all these from the bottom of my heart. Should i be lying, may Heaven strike me down now!" With that Wang Zhi Min knelt down as an apology to Ah Jiang.

Ah Jiang being soft-hearted and simple-minded accpeted the apology right away and help Wang Zhi Min up.

For a moment, both men stood facing each other.

Finally, Wang Zhi Min spoke.

"Brother Jiang, I do not belive that you are a spy. You must have your reasons for not telling us the source of your Kung Fu. So be it. I'm here to teach you how to use your high internal strength." replied Wang Zhi Min

"Huh? But why? I mean I already know DG9J, some formations from uncle and some Shaolin's skills." Answered a bewildered Ah Jiang.

"Haha! True, but without a sword DG9J would not be as formiable as a set of palm skills." reasoned Zhi Min.

"You are going to teach him Wudang's Taji Quan?" Asked Li Xiao Sheng.

"No, time is too short and it is rather complex. I will teach Ah Jiang;
    Cui Ye 9Yang Zhang."

"Huh? what is that? I have never heard of that skill before." Li Xiao Sheng replied.

"Of cos not! This set of palm techiques was invented by my Master. Originally master created this palm to counter the dread XuanMing Shen Zhang but later refined it to counter all Yin based palm techqiues. There are all together 9 styles, watch carefully!"

With that Wang Zhi Min demonstrated the 9 styles of Cui Ye 9 Yang Zhang. The first 4 styles of the palm focuses on palm to palm combat, all short ranged combat.
    The 5th to 7th style then focuses on long range combat, allowing the user to project the palm several meters away. The 8th and the 9th style incorpates some essences of the art of 9yang into it, so it is best suited for healing purposes although it can also be used for offence purposes.

Having demostrated all 9styles of this palm techqiues, and answering all of Ah Jiang doubts, Zhi Min then looked at Ah Jiang and Li Xiao Sheng;

"It was heaven's fate then brought us together. Travel safe my friends! Should heaven decreed that we survive this quest, may we meet again someday soon!" with that Zhi Min took off in the direction of Mt. Wudang.

Ah Jiang and Xiao Sheng stood rooted to the ground watching Wang Zhi Min "Fly'' off with his high level Qing Gong.

After awhile, they turned to leave when suddenly Wang Zhi Min appeared in front of them.

"Ah Brother Jiang! i rushed back to tell you something! Although i taught you only 9styles of the Cui Ye 9yang Zhang, there is a tenth style. This 10th style is the acculmation of all the pervious 9 styles. I myself have not mastered this level as yet. Only my master has mastered it. The force produced is comparable to Szema Mok's XL18Z. I can only tell you this much, to use this style, one must generate the maximuim yin qi to produce the maxmium yang qi. However in producing the maxmium yang qi, the yang qi produced must be extremely soft and gentle. Unlike the other palm styles in which hard yand qi is needed. Bear all this in mind! Farewell brother Jiang and Sister Li!"

with that Wang Zhi Min faded into the night....

Originally posted by IcyFox
    No, where did you get the idea?

The Koreans/Japanese want to lay their hands on the manual so they got one of the characters to shadow KLZ. Probably want to borrow some of the principles to improve their Kendo.

But even if they get the manual they'll need to translate it first, so they might ask for help from the Spcnet Wuxia Translations forum.
    refer to the post below... hope you dont mind me saying but... try to play attention to small details my friend...

Originally posted by Extremer88
    Li Xiao Sheng spoke softly, "He was looking for that person from the Beggars' Clan, because that person holds the key to the greatest treasure."

Kong Long Zi said, "What treasure? Money? Women?"

Li Xiao Sheng whispered, "Nope, its a manual containing the powerful martial arts of Korea and Japan. This manual was once created by a enlightened samurai. The manual was lost around hundered years ago, when it entered the Central Plains. The swordsmen was coming back to retrieve it. It was known that if the manual was not return to his hand, he will continue to wreck havoc in Central Plains killing innocent people."

Wang Zhi Min said, "You know where that swordsman is? And your father is whom may I know?"

Li Xiao Sheng said, "My father is a good friend of Uncle Kong Long. And that swordsman is now at the capital. I fear he would harm the innocent people there."

TommyH
    Unregistered

the story is getting confusing...isn't wang zhi min on szema mok's side? by the way...szema mok and li shen si are stil fighting li kang...

the story is getting confusing...isn't wang zhi min on szema mok's side? by the way...szema mok and li shen si are stil fighting li kang...
    It's getting a bit confusing for me too.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    It's getting a bit confusing for me too.
    Aren't u the one making Wang Zhi Min the bad guy?
    Druid is just continuing what u started.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Aren't u the one making Wang Zhi Min the bad guy?
    Druid is just continuing what u started.
    That's why, I think making Wang Zhi Min bad was kind of unwise, lucky Druid corrected him.
    ..ext88

Erm, and I still haven't given up hope on making Ah Jiang a lunatic.
    ..ext88

After Wang Zhi Min left, Ah Jiang and Li Xiao Sheng are now alone in the woods.

Li Xiao Sheng said, "Brother Ah Jiang, you okay?"

Ah Jiang nodded his head.

Li Xiao Sheng said, "I know how you are feeling, but believe me, I will always believe you forever..."

Ah Jiang grabbed her hands, and nodded. Both of them started to blushed.

Ah Jiang said, "Go away."

Li Xiao Sheng said, "No, I will stay by your side."

Ah Jiang, "You get away from me. Nobody believes me. I'm going to kill you too, eveyone must be killed." He suddenly strike a powerful palm towards Li Xiao Sheng, and yelled.

Ah Jiang ran away and yelled, "Arggghhh, Why? Why do they accuse me?"

Li Xiao Sheng was knocked unconscious and without any serious injury, Ah Jiang was in an unstable mental state, and did not manage to use even 10 percent of his strength.

Ah Jiang was now under a very bad mental state of health, the recent trauma is too big a blow to him, he doesn't even know what he's doing now.

Technically, he's a lunatic now...
    ..ext88

(Actually, I'm kinda lost too so if you want to continue the battle Tommy, go for it)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    After Wang Zhi Min left, Ah Jiang and Li Xiao Sheng are now alone in the woods.

Li Xiao Sheng said, "Brother Ah Jiang, you okay?"

Ah Jiang nodded his head.

Li Xiao Sheng said, "I know how you are feeling, but believe me, I will always believe you forever..."

Ah Jiang grabbed her hands, and nodded. Both of them started to blushed.

Ah Jiang said, "Go away."

Li Xiao Sheng said, "No, I will stay by your side."

Ah Jiang, "You get away from me. Nobody believes me. I'm going to kill you too, eveyone must be killed." He suddenly strike a powerful palm towards Li Xiao Sheng, and yelled.

Ah Jiang ran away and yelled, "Arggghhh, Why? Why do they accuse me?"

Li Xiao Sheng was knocked unconscious and without any serious injury, Ah Jiang was in an unstable mental state, and did not manage to use even 10 percent of his strength.

Ah Jiang was now under a very bad mental state of health, the recent trauma is too big a blow to him, he doesn't even know what he's doing now.

Technically, he's a lunatic now...
    ahh you made ah jiang a lunatic now! i thought he was going to be a hero like my szema mok but now you blew it! ohh wells!

TommyH
    Unregistered

Li Kang flipped into the air and, using his lightness kungfu, jumped up onto the roof of a house. Li Shen Si was about to jump as well when Szema Mok stopped him with a hand. "No. I've been searching the world for a martial artist who could stand a chance against me. And today I found one. I wish to fight him alone."

Li Shen Si looked at Szema Mok before hesitating loudly. He knew he couldn't stop Szema Mok. He sheathed his sword and joined Bao Hua and Siu Xiang. Szema Mok, on the other hand, jumped up the roof and slashed at Li Kang as his foot tapped the tile roof lightly. The blow was not hard but with the help of Szema Mok's inner energy the blow was many times stronger than an average blow.

Li Kang used his own sword and blocked Szema Mok's sword. He then instantly pushed Mok's sword off with his sword then he went on the offensive side. It was now Mok's turn to block.

The battle continued for the next twenty minutes until Szema Mok decided to decide this with a palm energy blast. He had a feeling he would win...

He gathered up his inner power and released it at his palm. Li Kang reacted really fast. He released his energy just an instant before the blast reached him. His energy met Mok's energy in midair. It blasted some of the roof tiles away and send Li Kang flipping backwards.

"Haha! Amazing...Szema Mok you're one powerful opponent," praised Li Kang as he cupped his hand in respect for Mok.

"Your inner power isn't bad either." Szema Mok also cupped his hand in respect for Li Kang.

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    refer to the post below... hope you dont mind me saying but... try to play attention to small details my friend...

Oh OK. Then in that case the manual is not Dugu 9 Swords, but something else.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I wonder what Swordplay Manual it is...sounds powerful. Maybe Li Kang is also after this manual (he's Japanese right? well he was borned there or something...). Maybe he'll help this korean guy later.

Li Kang flipped into the air and, using his lightness kungfu, jumped up onto the roof of a house. Li Shen Si was about to jump as well when Szema Mok stopped him with a hand. "No. I've been searching the world for a martial artist who could stand a chance against me. And today I found one. I wish to fight him alone."

Li Shen Si looked at Szema Mok before hesitating loudly. He knew he couldn't stop Szema Mok. He sheathed his sword and joined Bao Hua and Siu Xiang. Szema Mok, on the other hand, jumped up the roof and slashed at Li Kang as his foot tapped the tile roof lightly. The blow was not hard but with the help of Szema Mok's inner energy the blow was many times stronger than an average blow.

Li Kang used his own sword and blocked Szema Mok's sword. He then instantly pushed Mok's sword off with his sword then he went on the offensive side. It was now Mok's turn to block.

The battle continued for the next twenty minutes until Szema Mok decided to decide this with a palm energy blast. He had a feeling he would win...

He gathered up his inner power and released it at his palm. Li Kang reacted really fast. He released his energy just an instant before the blast reached him. His energy met Mok's energy in midair. It blasted some of the roof tiles away and send Li Kang flipping backwards.

"Haha! Amazing...Szema Mok you're one powerful opponent," praised Li Kang as he cupped his hand in respect for Mok.

"Your inner power isn't bad either." Szema Mok also cupped his hand in respect for Li Kang.
    Bao Hua was relieved the battle had taken a pause. She was worried thinking about Ah Jiang and Li Xiao Sheng hoping that both were alright. <Li Xiao Sheng can protect herself... And Ah Jiang can now, do so too... I hope neither of them are in danger.> Bao Hua couldn't stop worrying for them. She tried not to think and focused on Li Kang and Szema Mok.

Siu Xiang was thinking the same thing, she too was worried for Ah Jiang and Li Xiao Sheng. Personally she believed Ah Jiang, and thought that Szema Mok was hasty in his decision.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I wonder what Swordplay Manual it is...sounds powerful. Maybe Li Kang is also after this manual (he's Japanese right? well he was borned there or something...). Maybe he'll help this korean guy later.
    Name: Li Kang
    Info: Spent last 5 years in Japan where he integrated Japanese Matial Arts with Chinese Martial arts. Suffers from tuberculosis. Frequently using his nei gong to fight the disease, which stops him from using his nei gong at optimal power. Integrated Iaido Swordmanship with his own in an effort to not draw out battles that could negatively affect his illness.

So, he obviously was not born there or a Japanese. And his name is chinese.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Oh OK. Then in that case the manual is not Dugu 9 Swords, but something else.
    Well. it still can be Dugu 8 Sword. We needn't follow exactly the JY canon, right?

I like the premise of Dugu 9 Jian originates from Japan/Korean.

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    Well. it still can be Dugu 8 Sword. We needn't follow exactly the JY canon, right?

I like the premise of Dugu 9 Jian originates from Japan/Korean.

Sounds interesting. I think I'm going to play mix-and-match.

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Bao Hua was relieved the battle had taken a pause. She was worried thinking about Ah Jiang and Li Xiao Sheng hoping that both were alright. <Li Xiao Sheng can protect herself... And Ah Jiang can now, do so too... I hope neither of them are in danger.> Bao Hua couldn't stop worrying for them. She tried not to think and focused on Li Kang and Szema Mok.

Siu Xiang was thinking the same thing, she too was worried for Ah Jiang and Li Xiao Sheng. Personally she believed Ah Jiang, and thought that Szema Mok was hasty in his decision.
    Li Kang was about to compliment Szema Mok, but he suddenly coughed uo blood and fainted. He had overexerted himself. Though he did not use his full strength, the amount he did use had not been good to his tuberculosis.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

with each passing post, i'm getting more and more confused with this game... and its also getting harder to continue the story simply because I have to re re re ajust what to do with all the characters! HELP!!!