Page 26 of 26 FirstFirst ... 1617181920212223242526

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

But instead the two stopped at a roadside kitchener, not far from where they met, and ordered some simple food and wine there.

Looking around, Kong Long Zi noticed 2 empty tables, while the other 3 were occupied by people clearly belonging to one clan. They were drinking and chatting loudly until they saw the masked man, upon which they were staring intently at him.

Kong Long Zi took no notice - who wouldn't stare at a masked man? A mask may hide secrets, but it attracts much attention in broad day light. So he thought until...

"Che nai nai de, aren't you the masked one that have a 1000 liang silver reward for your head?" One of the clansman said, unrolling a large piece of paper from the imperial courts. On it a picture of a masked man and a few lines of description.

KLZ's new "friend" said nothing and continued drinking as if he was deaf.

"Who cares if we are certain, his silence is admittance, lets capture this son of turtle and we can interrogate later" swish, he draws out his sabre and started making his way towards the masked one.

"I daresay my friends, it's in your best interest not to attempt this. Here, heres 10 liang and go buy yourself some *****s." The masked one said. Though KLZ wasn't sure, he thought he could see a smirk hidden under the mask.

"Is that enough for all of us?" One of young clansmember asked, naively and eagerly.

"Only crap ones, 1000 liangs can buy us first class ones" the apparent leader said, grinning from ear to ear. "anyways I bet he has more than 10 liang even if we are mistaken."

KLZ secretly felt sorry for the 15 men, who are about to recieve some serious a.ss whipping for their efforts. But KLZ did not dare to interfere with the game the masked one intend on playing out, so he can only watch and hope the masked one is more lenient on them than the yellow warriors before...

KLZ thought he was going to witness the masked individual palming them down one by one.

But instead, the masked one didnt even bother standing up. As the nearest one approached sabre about to slash down, he threw the 10 liang silver in his hand and hit a minor accupoint on the arm holding the sabre. The assaulter instantly let go of the sabre and leaped back in shock, while the 10 liang silver returned back into the masked one's hand. It was in his hand for a split second, before launching into another assaulters accupoint. One after one, the clansmen lost their sabre and was clutching their numbed arm in shock, all this within a couple of seconds.

Such precision and speed shocked KLZ - he, himself might be able to deflect the projectiles with DG9J, but without a sword, he's not sure if he can dodge them, let alone fight back.

"So do you still want my head or my 10 liang silver?"

All the clansmen looked as if they are about to piss their pants. The silence was eventually broken by a shaky voice "the 10 liang silver". KLZ looked at the speaker, clearly shocked at the daringness, the greed, or more likely the stupidity, - it was the youngest member, who naively was willing to accept the original offer of 10 liang.

Once again, and for the last time the 10 liang flew out of the masked one's hand and landed gently on the young clansmember's hand. The masked one looked at KLZ, and said "well, lets talk friend, I bet you have a lot of questions, drink and I will answer what I can".

KLZ felt his new friend was a bit more likeable than first appeared, and started to ask away...

You guys can carry on, do what you like, or else i will add more tomorrow. Or start on the other scenes, I think Icy isn't here and only his character is in this scene with my character.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    icic... continue on mate...
    wow the plot got really confusing...who think we should start a new game?

I do!! Finding my character quite boring.

i think we should start a new one too. we should have two different topics. one where we talk about the game and the game itself. that way, it won't be as confusing and a lot neater.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

I agree, and maybe have another thread for characters, either that or together with the notes for easy reference. Is it possible to have all the Main characters established in the beginning and their roles. Also if someone is kind enough to volunteer to be the big baddie.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    wow the plot got really confusing...who think we should start a new game?
    Yeah, I agree. We should have a list of pre-determined characters (maybe JY or GL characters) before starting the game. Then each one choose one character. Maybe also a separate thread for communication, the other for the game.
    ..ext88

i think it'll be more enjoyable to have original characters.....
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

I prefer playing original character too.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

i'm gonna bring my character over to the next game.
    Formerly DuGu Qiu Bai

Same here, I want to bring my character over to the next game. This has gotten very confusing... I can barely follow the story anymore. So... When does the new one begin? Who's making the new RP?
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

I think I'll bring my character over with a little modification on the martial art and internal energy level stats.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

I think I'll do the same... There are some changes that I'd like to make... maybe even change the name... but as for the name thing I'm still deciding...
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

i'll just follow you guys...

TommyH
    Unregistered

Ok I'll create the new game now and I'll add some rules and some modifications.

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    i'll just follow you guys...
    Same with me.
    ..ext88