Page 2 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok looks up and states at Kong Long Zi. He sensed something odd about Kong Long Zi. Maybe it's the lightness kung fu I'm sensing, thought Szema Mok. He took a quick sip of which then watched the retreating Kong Long Zi. He picked up his cup and threw it at Kong Long Zi's back forcefully. If he knows Martial Arts then he could easily dodge the cup, thought Szema Mok.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Szema Mok looks up and states at Kong Long Zi. He sensed something odd about Kong Long Zi. Maybe it's the lightness kung fu I'm sensing, thought Szema Mok. He took a quick sip of which then watched the retreating Kong Long Zi. He picked up his cup and threw it at Kong Long Zi's back forcefully. If he knows Martial Arts then he could easily dodge the cup, thought Szema Mok.
    Wow, so fast??

"Kong Long Zi heard the cup cutting through the air and felt the air pressure build up on his back. He knew the force of the incoming cup was enough to immobilize a man."

Option A:
    "He immediately twisted around and exerted his 'qi' and circulated it around his palm and calmly caught the cup with his fingers. He walked back to Szema Mok and said, 'Your cup, sir.' He stretched out his hand and held out the cup to Szema Mok."

Option B:
    "He immediately let his cleaning cloth drop to the floor and said, 'Oh!' He bent down to pick the cloth up and let the cup fly just above his back. The cup smashed into the wall and the fragments fell noisily onto the floor."

Quote Originally Posted by QF
    Name: Long(dragon)

Physical appearance: Butt ugly. But has a very nice body from all the walking and wandering, cause I dont' have a home.

Personality: Mean, rude. Likes to make fun of people. Likes to beat up women(but always end up getting beat up by them instead.). Always thinking on how steal and rob people.

Martial Arts: None. Can't even beat up a girl!

Internal Power: None. I'm one of those unfortunate characters who can't find a bad *** manual, or a decent sifu.

Wealth: None...Poor as hell.

Intelligence: Below Average, some might consider stupid. Never went to school. And probably don't like to go to school if given a chance.

Goal in life: To be rich without ever have to work hard for it. To have 20 wives who will obey to my every command.

What do y'all think about that? I think my character is a bad ***!!!

I think he's more of a loser.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

My character (Kong Long Zi) also has some other skills which you guys will know later; that is, if he doesn't die so fast.

Actually, for my character's name I wanted to use Kong Zi but it was already snatched by Confucius, so I had to settle for Kong Long Zi, which means 'Dinosaur Sage'.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Wow, so fast??

"Kong Long Zi heard the cup cutting through the air and felt the air pressure build up on his back. He knew the force of the incoming cup was enough to immobilize a man."

Option A:
    "He immediately twisted around and exerted his 'qi' and circulated it around his palm and calmly caught the cup with his fingers. He walked back to Szema Mok and said, 'Your cup, sir.' He stretched out his hand and held out the cup to Szema Mok."

Option B:
    "He immediately let his cleaning cloth drop to the floor and said, 'Oh!' He bent down to pick the cloth up and let the cup fly just above his back. The cup smashed into the wall and the fragments fell noisily onto the floor."
    Next time just choose for yourself. I guess I'll help you choose B.

Szema Mok looked at Kong Long Zi and smiled. I've found a worthy opponent, thought Szema Mok. He smiled lightly then he continued eating his meat.

Szema Mok looked at Kong Long Zi and smiled. I've found a worthy opponent, thought Szema Mok. He smiled lightly then he continued eating his meat.
    Kong Long Zi pretended as if everything was normal and just went over to clean up the mess. Once done, he wordlessly stalked into the kitchen and disappeared from Szema Mok's sight, who was now sipping the wine.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Kong Long Zi pretended as if everything was normal and just went over to clean up the mess. Once done, he wordlessly stalked into the kitchen and disappeared from Szema Mok's sight, who was now sipping the wine.

Szema Mok places several coins on the table and uses his lightness kungfu and dashes quickly into the kitchen really fast before anyone knew what he was doing. He catches sight of Kong Long Zi and attempts to palm the old man on the back with HL18Z.

Szema Mok places several coins on the table and uses his lightness kungfu and dashes quickly into the kitchen really fast before anyone knew what he was doing. He catches sight of Kong Long Zi and attempts to palm the old man on the back with HL18Z.
    Kong Long Zi was instantly aware of his presence and thought, "Why the heck is this crazy guy always trying to find trouble with me?" He jumped and turned around just in time to catch sight of Szema Mok. The plam flew swiftly towards him and he immediately recognized it as the "Proud Dragon Regrets". He quickly generated his 'qi' and leapt away lightly. The powerful palm move however engulfed him in a typhoon of internal energy wind and forced him up against the wall.

The palm wind caused the air temperature to soar and he saw the palm searing straight towards his chest. There was no way for him to evade left or right and there was only one thing he could do. He kicked back and smashed a large hole in the wooden wall behind him and lightly tapped his foot against the floor, jumping several metres backwards and through the wall.

He landed calmly on the ground below and smiled. He said, "Good! The XL18Z lives up to its name. May I know the name of the highly-skilled master I am addressing?"

TommyH
    Unregistered

Kong Long Zi was instantly aware of his presence and thought, "Why the heck is this crazy guy always trying to find trouble with me?" He jumped and turned around just in time to catch sight of Szema Mok. The plam flew swiftly towards him and he immediately recognized it as the "Proud Dragon Regrets". He quickly generated his 'qi' and leapt away lightly. The powerful palm move however engulfed him in a typhoon of internal energy wind and forced him up against the wall.

The palm wind caused the air temperature to soar and he saw the palm searing straight towards his chest. There was no way for him to evade left or right and there was only one thing he could do. He kicked back and smashed a large hole in the wooden wall behind him and lightly tapped his foot against the floor, jumping several metres backwards and through the wall.

He landed calmly on the ground below and smiled. He said, "Good! The XL18Z lives up to its name. May I know the name of the highly-skilled master I am addressing?"

Szema Mok laughs loudly then bellows, "The name is Szema Mok. So what is yours, master?"

Szema Mok laughs loudly then bellows, "The name is Szema Mok. So what is yours, master?"
    "Kong Long Zi, ex-member of the Kong Bu Fen Zi clan. Why are you bothering me, may I ask?"

Before I continue, I would like to ask:

1. What dynasty is this?
    2. Is my character supposed to be a major player?

TommyH
    Unregistered

"Kong Long Zi, ex-member of the Kong Bu Fen Zi clan. Why are you bothering me, may I ask?"

Szema Mok laughs loudly again. "I've been searching the entire country for a worthy opponent. And today I have found one." Mok chuckles. He lifts his hand and started gathering up his inner power. "Old master here goes...."

He releases his inner power at the palm. I hope this doesn't blow the place up, thought Mok.

Just some things to note:

For internal energy, Level 1 is the weakest and Level 10 is the strongest. Examples of Level 10 would be Yi Jin Jing, 6MSJ, 9 Yin AND 9 Yang. 9 Yin or 9 Yang alone would only be Level 9. XL18Z completely mastered (w/o 9 Yin) would be at Level 8.

Kong Long Zi's internal energy is only at Level 6, so he isn't such a powerful guy.

And new members can still join in at any stage of the game, right?

Last edited by IcyFox; 03-25-06 at 01:03 AM.

Hey guys, can I join in half-way and play?
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Hey guys, can I join in half-way and play?

I think so. Pls introduce your character.

Szema Mok laughs loudly again. "I've been searching the entire country for a worthy opponent. And today I have found one." Mok chuckles. He lifts his hand and started gathering up his inner power. "Old master here goes...."

He releases his inner power at the palm. I hope this doesn't blow the place up, thought Mok.
    Bao Hua was already seated in the restaurant when the fight broke out, she chuckled to herself. <Wow, they're really powerful... Oh well, that's no reason for me not to eat.>
    "Waiter! Can I get some food here?" Bao Hua continues watching in awe.

PS: Anything in the '<>' means my chracter is thinking not saying aloud.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Bao Hua was already seated in the restaurant when the fight broke out, she chuckled to herself. <Wow, they're really powerful... Oh well, that's no reason for me not to eat.>
    "Waiter! Can I get some food here?" Bao Hua continues watching in awe.

But Bao Hua didn't notice that the only waiter in the restaurant happened to be Kong Long Zi.

(I'd like to join in too. I'll introduce the character in a bit but now, I'll just wait around)

Name: Lau Yat Lang
    Martial Arts: Self-taught
    Internal Power: Unknown
    Height/Weight: 179 cm, 71 kg
    Appearance: Buried under a black mantle with long white hair; tormented
    Info: Dark and pesimestic.
    Last edited by Radken; 03-25-06 at 03:29 AM.

But Bao Hua didn't notice that the only waiter in the restaurant happened to be Kong Long Zi.
    "Where's the waiter...?" Bao Hua had yet to realize that the waiter was one of the people fighting. <Service here just must be slow> Her stomach grumbled... <Agggh... I haven't eaten since yesterday!>
    "Wei? Is there anyone to help?"
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵