Page 7 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314151617 ... LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

OK, I'm going offline now. Too tired to think of how to continue the story. Someone please help me continue. But please don't turn my Kong Long Zi into a gay maniac who violates Szema Mok when he's dead drunk or something.

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    OK, I'm going offline now. Too tired to think of how to continue the story. Someone please help me continue. But please don't turn my Kong Long Zi into a gay maniac who violates Szema Mok when he's dead drunk or something.
    LOL, IcyFox. I'm goin offline too...
    ..ext88

(Haha, wow, leave for one night and 5 more pages pop up. I'll try to squeeze my character in somehow lol)

Originally posted by TommyH

Szema Mok took two more mouthfuls of wine and before he knew it he was drunk. He sloped down on the table and fell into a deep sleep.
    The night was very peaceful and quiet.

Bao Hua was resting on the bed (in Ah Jiang's room) recovering from her slight internal injuries subtained from the duel with Szema Mok while Ah Jiang spent the night sleeping on the floor of the room, waking every hour to check on Bao Hua.

Szema Mok was dead drunk and slept throught the whole night.

Kong Long Zi on the other hand was wide awake through out the whole night and was the only person to see Wang Zhi Min leaving in the early wee hours of the morning. Before Wang Zhi Min left, he gave 4 letters to Kong Long Zhi instructing him to give one to each guest and one for himself.

Kong Long Zhi opened his and read the contents....

"Dear all honourable Pugilists of the Yi Jian Ke Zhan,
    I Wang Zhi Min am really grateful to have been acquainted with all of you.
    Please pardon me for not offering my farewells personally as i have a matter of urgency to attend to. It is my wish that we all could meet again sometime soon since i think that it is heaven's will and fate that enabled us to meet each other.
    i purpose meeting in this very same inn about a month's time. Till then take care.

Signed: Wang Zhi Min"

After reading the letter, Kong Long Zhi felt a surge running throught his body. It was both excitement and fear.
    In a month's time, more unexpected happenings and encounters would happen in his old inn.

Having read finish the letter, Kong Long Zhi then proceed to begin his nightly meditation to improve and refine his internal strength...

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok got up and realized that there was a piece of note placed on the table. He walked over to the table and picked up the note.

Please pardon me for not offering my farewells personally as i have a matter of urgency to attend to. It is my wish that we all could meet again sometime soon since i think that it is heaven's will and fate that enabled us to meet each other.
    i purpose meeting in this very same inn about a month's time. Till then take care.

He smirked. "This guy isn't normal." He knew he was to expect something soon.

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    The night was very peaceful and quiet.

Bao Hua was resting on the bed (in Ah Jiang's room) recovering from her slight internal injuries subtained from the duel with Szema Mok while Ah Jiang spent the night sleeping on the floor of the room, waking every hour to check on Bao Hua.

Szema Mok was dead drunk and slept throught the whole night.

Kong Long Zi on the other hand was wide awake through out the whole night and was the only person to see Wang Zhi Min leaving in the early wee hours of the morning. Before Wang Zhi Min left, he gave 4 letters to Kong Long Zhi instructing him to give one to each guest and one for himself.

Kong Long Zhi opened his and read the contents....

After reading the letter, Kong Long Zhi felt a surge running throught his body. It was both excitement and fear.
    In a month's time, more unexpected happenings and encounters would happen in his old inn.

Having read finish the letter, Kong Long Zhi then proceed to begin his nightly meditation to improve and refine his internal strength...
    ...As well as to repair that gigantic and unsightly hole in the wall.

(I'll continue later... I'm editing the RoCH translation right now.)

...As well as to repair that gigantic and unsightly hole in the wall.

(I'll continue later... I'm editing the RoCH translation right now.)
    Hey IcyFox, i continue with the story?
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Hey IcyFox, i continue with the story?

OK, try to help me stall for time so that I can finish the chapter.

OK, try to help me stall for time so that I can finish the chapter.
    (Okay!)

Bao Hua woke up and saw Ah Jiang lying on the ground, with his back facing him. Ah Jiang woke up, turned his head and saw her. Ah Jiang saw her bright face, and turned his face to the door hoping to escape her glance.

Suddenly Kong Long Zi knoced the door and walk into the room, and said, "Good morning. Miss Bao, this sir Ah Jiang insist on staying here to protect you from danger throughout the night." Bao Hua nodded his head gratefully and thanked Ah Jiang. She could see that Ah Jiang was not a martial artist.

Then, Kong Long Zi passed the letters to both Ah Jiang and Bao Hua. Kong Long Zi whined. "The young swordsmen left a letter for both of you."
    They were surprised when they read the letter and thought to themselves, "in a month's time....?"

Ah Jiang wondered, "I would be leaving to look for my uncle soon, why would I return back, is it something to do with the beancurds?"

Kong Long Zi explained, "All four of us gets the same letters I suppose? This young swordsmen say we will meet in a month's time. Is there sometime he wants to convey to us, in which he can't say at the moment?"

Kong Long Zi turned his head towards the door, "Dear sir and mam, why don't we go down and have breakfast and discuss about this letters with Sir Szema Mok then?" The three of them walked down and have breakfast.
    Last edited by Extremer88; 03-26-06 at 01:14 AM. Reason: editing storyline
    ..ext88

any others who wants to play this game?

I'm interested but haven't thought up a character yet.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

Originally Posted by Extremer88

Bao Hua woke up and saw Ah Jiang lying on the ground, with his back facing him. Ah Jiang woke up, turned his head and saw her. Ah Jiang saw her bright face, and turned his face to the door hoping to escape her glance.

Suddenly Kong Long Zi knoced the door and walk into the room, and said, "Good morning. Miss Bao, this sir Ah Jiang insist on staying here to protect you from danger throughout the night." Bao Hua nodded his head gratefully and thanked Ah Jiang. She could see that Ah Jiang was not a martial artist.

Then, Kong Long Zi passed the letters to both Ah Jiang and Bao Hua. Kong Long Zi whined. "The young swordsmen left a letter for both of you."
    They were surprised when they read the letter and thought to themselves, "in a month's time....?"

Ah Jiang wondered, "I would be leaving to look for my uncle soon, why would I return back, is it something to do with the beancurds?"
    Kong Long Zi explained, "All four of us gets the same letters I suppose? This young swordsmen say we will meet in a month's time. Is there sometime he wants to convey to us, in which he can't say at the moment?"

Kong Long Zi turned his head towards the door, "Dear sir and mam, why don't we go down and have breakfast and discuss about this letters with Sir Szema Mok then?" The three of them walked down and have breakfast.
    Bao Hua was jus behind Kong Long Zi when she dropped her letter. She bend down to pick it up but Kong Long Zi was already out of the room leaving Ah Jiang and Bao Hua alone in the room.

"Very superior qing Gong he possess, i wonder what else is he good in?" Thought Bao Hua as she and Ah Jiang move out of the room and down to where Szema Mok was sitting.

Szema Mok was drinking despite the early morning hours. He had drunk about 2 gallons of wine before Kong Long Zi came "flying" down the stairs.

"Ah waiter! two more gallons of wine and more meat!" Bellowed Szema Mok.

"Coming right up! By the way Mr. Szema Mok, the lady and the man will be down shortly and wants to discuss with you about the young swordman's letter."

At the sound of the last word "letter", Kong Long Zi "appeared" at Szema Mok's table with the wine and meat.

At about the same time, Bao Hua and Ah Jiang were coming down the stairs....
    Last edited by druid; 03-26-06 at 03:06 AM.

Originally posted by kidd

I'm interested but haven't thought up a character yet.

Cool! Dont take so long though....

Yeah, sorry, same here. Been busy lately so I havent found the time

a list of characters so far...

Name: Szema Mok
    Martial Arts: Many different sword techniques, Hong Long 18 Zhang, etc.
    Internal Power (from a scale of 1 to 10): High (8)
    Info: Tall (6 feet), light but macho (150 pounds), handsome, nice & generous, seeking powerful martial arts opponent

Name: Bao Hua
    Martial Arts: Jiu Yin Zhen Jing, studied at E-Mei Sect, and learned Ancient Tomb sect skill... etc.
    Internal Power: up to par with Huang Rong
    Info: 5ft 6 inches, Weighs between 100lb- 10lb, shy, beautiful (but not like Xiao Long Nu, possibly looking like Cheng Ying), smart like Huang Rong, and yet a bit devious.

Name: Kong Long Zi
    Martial Arts: Dugu 9 Swords
    Internal Power: Level 6
    Info: 180cm, 80kg, Dull and boring, Keeper of the Dugu 9 Swords Manual.

Name: Wang Zhi Min
    Martial Arts: 9Yang, QKDNY, TaiJi Quan etc. (inherited all of ZWJ's martial arts)
    Info: 1.85m tall, Lean yet well bulid, cool and relaxed expression, scar on left forearm, in possession of the 9 Yang Holy Scripture and the Ming Cult's Holy Scepters.

name: tien ming dao ren
    martial arts: creator of 8 star sword technique, tien ming sun gong,
    info: recluse taoist priest, resides in moutain of tien ming, has 8 top elite martial arts students

Name: Long(dragon)
    Physical appearance: Butt ugly. But has a very nice body from all the walking and wandering, cause I dont' have a home.
    Personality: Mean, rude. Likes to make fun of people. Likes to beat up women(but always end up getting beat up by them instead.). Always thinking on how steal and rob people.
    Martial Arts: None. Can't even beat up a girl!
    Internal Power: None. I'm one of those unfortunate characters who can't find a bad *** manual, or a decent sifu.
    Wealth: None...Poor as hell.
    Intelligence: Below Average, some might consider stupid. Never went to school. And probably don't like to go to school if given a chance.
    Goal in life: To be rich without ever have to work hard for it. To have 20 wives who will obey to my every command.

Name: Lau Yat Lang
    Martial Arts: Self-taught
    Internal Power: Unknown
    Height/Weight: 179 cm, 71 kg
    Appearance: Buried under a black mantle with long white hair; tormented
    Info: Dark and pesimestic.

Ah Jiang
    Male
    Height & Weight: 169cm, 52 kg (he's thin because poor)
    Weapon: a large axe that he his father left (used by farmers)
    Martial Arts: simple wrestling, able to wield an axe.
    Traits: Loyalty towards friends, eliminate all tyrants in Chang Jiang, a bit talkative, nervous when their are girls around.
    Some background
    He was born at a village beside the Chang Jiang river, hence both his peasant parents name him Ah Jiang, a simple yet familiar name for them. Ah Jiang lost both his parents when he was only 4 years old. They were killed by the local tyrants whom his parents accidentally offended when they did not pay the protection fee. They did not left any money left for him, he and his uncle both joined the Beggars' Clan. He is a lowly member of the Beggars' Clan at the moment.

Name: Kong Long Zi
    Martial Arts: Dugu 9 Swords
    Internal Power: Level 6
    Info: 180cm, 80kg, Dull and boring, Keeper of the Dugu 9 Swords Manual.

Plus 2 other skills which will be revealed later.

Bao Hua was jus behind Kong Long Zi when she dropped her letter. She bend down to pick it up but Kong Long Zi was already out of the room leaving Ah Jiang and Bao Hua alone in the room.

"Very superior qing Gong he possess, i wonder what else is he good in?" Thought Bao Hua as she and Ah Jiang move out of the room and down to where Szema Mok was sitting.

Szema Mok was drinking despite the early morning hours. He had drunk about 2 gallons of wine before Kong Long Zi came "flying" down the stairs.

"Ah waiter! two more gallons of wine and more meat!" Bellowed Szema Mok.

"Coming right up! By the way Mr. Szema Mok, the lady and the man will be down shortly and wants to discuss with you about the young swordman's letter."

At the sound of the last word "letter", Kong Long Zi "appeared" at Szema Mok's table with the wine and meat.

At about the same time, Bao Hua and Ah Jiang were coming down the stairs....

Bao Hua, Ah Jiang and Kong Long Zi sat around Szema Mok and started to discuss the contents of the letter.

Szema Mok said, "I wonder why Swordsman Wang wishes to meet us here in a month. Could he be on some secret errand and he requires our help?"

Kong Long Zi said, "That's possible. From what I saw, he must have some knowledge of 9 Yang. It must indeed be a serious matter if he needs our assistance with his powerful martial arts."

Bao Hua said, "9 Yang? Oh is he related to the Ming Sect Leader Zhang Wuji?"

Szema Mok said, "I'm certain that they must know each other. So the matter becomes more complicated. Even Sect Leader Zhang is involved. I wonder if Wudang is involved too."

Bao Hua turned to face Szema Mok and she looked carefully at him. She was captivated by his suave and handsome face and started daydreaming, subconsciously blushing sweetly.

Ah Jiang said, "I'm now trying to locate my missing uncle. He's a 4th Grade member in the Beggars' Sect. I don't know how I can be of any help but I'll try."

Kong Long Zi was starring at Long who was trying to steal from a young lady in the street but was discovered and beaten up by a man who seemed to be her husband. He rolled his eyes.

He then turned to Ah Jiang and said, "How did your uncle go missing? Can you please tell us? I think we can try to help while waiting for Swordsman Wang to return here in a month's time."

Haha, and now we have Ah Jiang falling in love with Bao Hua, while Bao Hua fall in love with Szema Mok.... such exciting plot
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Haha, and now we have Ah Jiang falling in love with Bao Hua, while Bao Hua fall in love with Szema Mok.... such exciting plot
    Let's hope Szema Mok doesn't fall for Kong Long Zi.

Anyway you guys can just help me play if you like. I'm going back to the army camp. Be back next week.

Ah Jiang replied, "Thanks a lot, but I would like to search for my uncle alone instead. It's a great honour, but I wouldn't want to bother sirs and miss."

Kong Long Zi could see that Ah Jiang was a simple-minded lad who do not knew any martial arts.

Kong Long Zi thought to himself, "I've fought Szema Mok yesterday, and saw Bao Hua's standard yesterday too. As for this Ah Jiang lad, he's just a simple-minded beggar who knew no martial arts. But, how strong is the Wang Swordsman?

Kong Long Zi turned towards Bao Hua and said, " Miss, how's your injury?"

Bao Hua replied, "It's okay, thanks a lot for sir Szema Mok in pardoning me." Her faces blushes again. Szema Mok was busy drinking his wine and keep shouting, "Good wine, good wine. Good wine plus friends accompanying me drinking, that's the greatest thing on earth!"

Ah Jiang saw Bao Hua blushing all the while and was feeling sad, and thought to himself, "What's so good about this Szema Mok? Miss Bao seems to like him very much. This Szema Mok knew the Xiang Long 18 Zhang, but he don't look like a beggar at all.

Ah Jiang turned to Szema Mok and asked, "Sir, may I ask you a question? I saw that you knew the legendary Xiang Long 18 Palms. This legendary martial arts belongs to our Beggars' Clan. Where did you learn this martial arts and from whom?"
    ..ext88