Page 8 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415161718 ... LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    a list of characters so far...

Name: Szema Mok
    Martial Arts: Many different sword techniques, Hong Long 18 Zhang, etc.
    Internal Power (from a scale of 1 to 10): High (8)
    Info: Tall (6 feet), light but macho (150 pounds), handsome, nice & generous, seeking powerful martial arts opponent

Name: Bao Hua
    Martial Arts: Jiu Yin Zhen Jing, studied at E-Mei Sect, and learned Ancient Tomb sect skill... etc.
    Internal Power: up to par with Huang Rong
    Info: 5ft 6 inches, Weighs between 100lb- 10lb, shy, beautiful (but not like Xiao Long Nu, possibly looking like Cheng Ying), smart like Huang Rong, and yet a bit devious.

Name: Kong Long Zi
    Martial Arts: Dugu 9 Swords
    Internal Power: Level 6
    Info: 180cm, 80kg, Dull and boring, Keeper of the Dugu 9 Swords Manual.

Name: Wang Zhi Min
    Martial Arts: 9Yang, QKDNY, TaiJi Quan etc. (inherited all of ZWJ's martial arts)
    Info: 1.85m tall, Lean yet well bulid, cool and relaxed expression, scar on left forearm, in possession of the 9 Yang Holy Scripture and the Ming Cult's Holy Scepters.

name: tien ming dao ren
    martial arts: creator of 8 star sword technique, tien ming sun gong,
    info: recluse taoist priest, resides in moutain of tien ming, has 8 top elite martial arts students

Name: Long(dragon)
    Physical appearance: Butt ugly. But has a very nice body from all the walking and wandering, cause I dont' have a home.
    Personality: Mean, rude. Likes to make fun of people. Likes to beat up women(but always end up getting beat up by them instead.). Always thinking on how steal and rob people.
    Martial Arts: None. Can't even beat up a girl!
    Internal Power: None. I'm one of those unfortunate characters who can't find a bad *** manual, or a decent sifu.
    Wealth: None...Poor as hell.
    Intelligence: Below Average, some might consider stupid. Never went to school. And probably don't like to go to school if given a chance.
    Goal in life: To be rich without ever have to work hard for it. To have 20 wives who will obey to my every command.

Name: Lau Yat Lang
    Martial Arts: Self-taught
    Internal Power: Unknown
    Height/Weight: 179 cm, 71 kg
    Appearance: Buried under a black mantle with long white hair; tormented
    Info: Dark and pesimestic.

Ah Jiang
    Male
    Height & Weight: 169cm, 52 kg (he's thin because poor)
    Weapon: a large axe that he his father left (used by farmers)
    Martial Arts: simple wrestling, able to wield an axe.
    Traits: Loyalty towards friends, eliminate all tyrants in Chang Jiang, a bit talkative, nervous when their are girls around.
    Some background
    He was born at a village beside the Chang Jiang river, hence both his peasant parents name him Ah Jiang, a simple yet familiar name for them. Ah Jiang lost both his parents when he was only 4 years old. They were killed by the local tyrants whom his parents accidentally offended when they did not pay the protection fee. They did not left any money left for him, he and his uncle both joined the Beggars' Clan. He is a lowly member of the Beggars' Clan at the moment.
    Seems that some characters' follow the cantonese pronunciation while some follow mandarin.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Ah Jiang replied, "Thanks a lot, but I would like to search for my uncle alone instead. It's a great honour, but I wouldn't want to bother sirs and miss."

Kong Long Zi could see that Ah Jiang was a simple-minded lad who do not knew any martial arts.

Kong Long Zi thought to himself, "I've fought Szema Mok yesterday, and saw Bao Hua's standard yesterday too. As for this Ah Jiang lad, he's just a simple-minded beggar who knew no martial arts. But, how strong is the Wang Swordsman?

Kong Long Zi turned towards Bao Hua and said, " Miss, how's your injury?"

Bao Hua replied, "It's okay, thanks a lot for sir Szema Mok in pardoning me." Her faces blushes again. Szema Mok was busy drinking his wine and keep shouting, "Good wine, good wine. Good wine plus friends accompanying me drinking, that's the greatest thing on earth!"

Ah Jiang saw Bao Hua blushing all the while and was feeling sad, and thought to himself, "What's so good about this Szema Mok? Miss Bao seems to like him very much. This Szema Mok knew the Xiang Long 18 Zhang, but he don't look like a beggar at all.

Ah Jiang turned to Szema Mok and asked, "Sir, may I ask you a question? I saw that you knew the legendary Xiang Long 18 Palms. This legendary martial arts belongs to our Beggars' Clan. Where did you learn this martial arts and from whom?"

Szema Mok looked at Ah Jiang curiously then he quickly drank another couple of mouthfuls from the wine gallon. Then he turned his handsome face towards Ah Jiang. Bao Hua continued to stare at Szema Mok.

"I think I've said this yesterday. Some twenty years ago a man transfered all his internal energy into me. I don't know why. I don't know where. I just know he's missing an arm."

"Ohh," said all three (Kong Long Zi, Bao Hua, and Ah Jiang).

Szema Mok looked from Ah Jiang to Kong Long Zi then to Bao Hua. He noticed that she was staring at him. He stared at her as she stares at him. He noticed her deilcate features and beautiful texture of the face. He was in love.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Szema Mok looked at Ah Jiang curiously then he quickly drank another couple of mouthfuls from the wine gallon. Then he turned his handsome face towards Ah Jiang. Bao Hua continued to stare at Szema Mok.

"I think I've said this yesterday. Some twenty years ago a man transfered all his internal energy into me. I don't know why. I don't know where. I just know he's missing an arm."

"Ohh," said all three (Kong Long Zi, Bao Hua, and Ah Jiang).

Szema Mok looked from Ah Jiang to Kong Long Zi then to Bao Hua. He noticed that she was staring at him. He stared at her as she stares at him. He noticed her deilcate features and beautiful texture of the face. He was in love.
    (Wait, Yang Guo do not know XL18Z man....)
    (Now how on earth did YG and ZWJ manage to live in the same era??? YG transferred his energy to Szema Mok. Wang Zhi Min learn martial arts from ZWJ...)

Szema Mok thought to himself, "Yesterday, I was too engrossed with the fighting, I never knew she was so beautiful. Phew, a relief I never accidentally harm her."

Kong Long Zi said, "You mean Condor Hero Yang Guo? It must be him, who else have such great internal energy without a arm?

Szema Mok replied, "I've heard of him but I'm not sure if it really was him though. He managed to transfer his energy to me, before he decided to roam with a pretty lady who wear white around the world. He leave a portion of his internal energy though. I was wandering on the mountain one day, when I saw a giant condor eating snakes.

Szema Mok continued, "The Giant Condor was indeed huge. The Giant Condor feed me some snake bladders. He saw this incident, and was willing to befriend me. He say he does not have anything valuable, except a powerful sword, but he had already given it to a great hero in Xiangyang City. So he transferred his internal energy to me. He left half of his internal energy so that he can pass on to his decendants. With the snake bladders plus some of his internal energy, I felt really energetic."

Kong Long Zi thought to himself, "This guy is really lucky. Snake bladders, hmm....."

Ah Jiang exclaimed, "I've heard from my uncle before that Condor Hero Yang Guo is together with a lady who wears white, who's called Xiao Long Nu. He lost his right arm, didn't he?"

Szema Mok exclaimed, "Yes, he lost a right arm."

Bao Hua said, "Sir Szema Mok, you're really lucky."
    Last edited by Extremer88; 03-26-06 at 11:31 AM. Reason: storyline edited
    ..ext88

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    (Wait, Yang Guo do not know XL18Z man....)
    (Now how on earth did YG and ZWJ manage to live in the same era??? YG transferred his energy to Szema Mok. Wang Zhi Min learn martial arts from ZWJ...)

Szema Mok thought to himself, "Yesterday, I was too engrossed with the fighting, I never knew she was so beautiful. Phew, a relief I never accidentally harm her."

Kong Long Zi said, "You mean Condor Hero Yang Guo? It must be him, who else have such great internal energy without a arm?

Szema Mok replied, "I've heard of him but I'm not sure if it really was him though. He managed to transfer his energy to me, before he decided to roam with a pretty lady who wear white around the world. He leave a portion of his internal energy though. I was wandering on the mountain one day, when I saw a giant condor eating snakes.

Szema Mok continued, "The Giant Condor was indeed huge. The Giant Condor feed me some snake bladders. He saw this incident, and was willing to befriend me. He say he does not have anything valuable, except a powerful sword, but he had already given it to a great hero in Xiangyang City. So he transferred his internal energy to me. He left half of his internal energy so that he can pass on to his decendants. With the snake bladders plus some of his internal energy, I felt really energetic."

Kong Long Zi thought to himself, "This guy is really lucky. Snake bladders, hmm....."

Ah Jiang exclaimed, "I've heard from my uncle before that Condor Hero Yang Guo is together with a lady who wears white, who's called Xiao Long Nu. He lost his right arm, didn't he?"

Szema Mok exclaimed, "Yes, he lost a right arm."

Bao Hua said, "Sir Szema Mok, you're really lucky."

"Ahahaha! Yes I'm really lucky. Yes I'm lucky. Yes. Yes," laughed Szema Mok as he drank from the wine gallon. He wiped off the little specks of liquid left on his face then he turned to Bao Hua and looked at her briefly. Ah Jiang noticed that Szema Mok was looking at Bao Hua as Bao Hua looks at Szema Mok. He felt a surge of anger rise in him...what's so good about Szema Mok!?!?!?

Gosh, thinking up the martial art list is hard.

And Szema Mok is impossible. He fought practically everyone that entered the inn without reason.
    Last edited by kidd; 03-26-06 at 10:43 PM.
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

"Ahahaha! Yes I'm really lucky. Yes I'm lucky. Yes. Yes," laughed Szema Mok as he drank from the wine gallon. He wiped off the little specks of liquid left on his face then he turned to Bao Hua and looked at her briefly. Ah Jiang noticed that Szema Mok was looking at Bao Hua as Bao Hua looks at Szema Mok. He felt a surge of anger rise in him...what's so good about Szema Mok!?!?!?
    Ah Jiang shouted, "Gave me a large bowl of wine, waiter!"

Szema Mok said, "Are you okay, brother? I don't see you as a very good drinker."

Ah Jiang face turned red as he poured more wine down his throat.

Kong Long Zi thought, "This guy is idiotic, trying to get himself drunk and being embarrassed?"

Szema Mok took away the bowl of wine away from Ah Jiang, "Don't you want to see the prowess of the legendary Xiang Long 18 Palms? Let's go to the backyard."
    Szema Mok transferred a bit of his internal energy to Ah Jiang, and Ah Jiang awoke from his drowsiness.

Ah Jiang thought to himself, "Good internal strength! Unbelievable!"

The four of them headed to the backyard.
    ..ext88

Originally Posted by Extremer88

Ah Jiang shouted, "Gave me a large bowl of wine, waiter!"

Szema Mok said, "Are you okay, brother? I don't see you as a very good drinker."

Ah Jiang face turned red as he poured more wine down his throat.

Kong Long Zi thought, "This guy is idiotic, trying to get himself drunk and being embarrassed?"

Szema Mok took away the bowl of wine away from Ah Jiang, "Don't you want to see the prowess of the legendary Xiang Long 18 Palms? Let's go to the backyard."
    Szema Mok transferred a bit of his internal energy to Ah Jiang, and Ah Jiang awoke from his drowsiness.

Ah Jiang thought to himself, "Good internal strength! Unbelievable!"

The four of them headed to the backyard.
    As the four of them walked to the backyard, Ah Jiang thought to himself;

"Its is no wonder lady Bao Hua likes him. Good internal strength and martial arts, and he is good looking. What am I compared to him?"

Meanwhile Kong Long Zhi was thinking...

"If that Wang Swordman is really related to Sec leader Zhang then he must possess Wudang's Taiji Jian and Taiji Quan. I wonder how would my Dugu 9 Jian would match up with his Taiji Jian."

All four reached the backyard. It was plain with an old oak tree at the far end.

"See that tall oak tree there at the far end?" Asked Szema Mok.
    "I'm going to use my XL18 Z on it."

With that being said, Szema Mok began garthering his Qi....

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    As the four of them walked to the backyard, Ah Jiang thought to himself;

"Its is no wonder lady Bao Hua likes him. Good internal strength and martial arts, and he is good looking. What am I compared to him?"

Meanwhile Kong Long Zhi was thinking...

"If that Wang Swordman is really related to Sec leader Zhang then he must possess Wudang's Taiji Jian and Taiji Quan. I wonder how would my Dugu 9 Jian would match up with his Taiji Jian."

All four reached the backyard. It was plain with an old oak tree at the far end.

"See that tall oak tree there at the far end?" Asked Szema Mok.
    "I'm going to use my XL18 Z on it."

With that being said, Szema Mok began garthering his Qi....
    Szema Mok retreated until he was at least twenty feet from the tall oak tree. He signaled for the others to get away. He gathered up his energy to his palm and he prepared to release the legendary Hong Long 18 Zhang...

WHOOOOOSH went the HL18Z as it interacted with the tree. The palm caused a large explosion as the tree exploded into hundreds of pieces.

Bao Hua looked at Szema Mok with eyes that only a lover would give to one's loved.

Szema Mok went to join the others and he noticed Bao Hua looking at him. He knew she had her feelings towards him. He smiled and he laughed loudly.
    Last edited by TommyH; 03-27-06 at 08:50 PM.

Szema Mok retreated until he was at least twenty feet from the tall oak tree. He signaled for the others to get away. He gathered up his energy to his palm and he prepared to release the legendary Hong Long 18 Zhang...

WHOOOOOSH went the HL18Z as it interacted with the tree. The palm caused a large explosion as the tree exploded into hundreds of pieces.

Bao Hua looked at Szema Mok with eyes that only a lover would give to one's loved.

Szema Mok went to join the others and he noticed Bao Hua looking at him. He new she had her feelings towards him. He smiled and he laughed loudly.
    Bao Hua realized that he also knew she liked him and turned a deep red. <Ahh...> She avoided his gaze.

((Ehh... The story's gone this far, I might as well go along with it))
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    Bao Hua realized that he also knew she liked him and turned a deep red. <Ahh...> She avoided his gaze.

((Ehh... The story's gone this far, I might as well go along with it))
    Szema Mok walked back into the restaurant/inn and the others followed. There was quite a lot of people in there, all had angry looks upon their faces (they were waiting for a while and Kong Long Zi was not there to serve them).

Szema Mok looked at the table he and the others were occupying earlier but two huge, ugly men were sitting there.

Szema Mok walked over and noticed that they were drinking his wine and eating his meat. Anger started to build up in him and he prepared to burst. He was about to grab one of the man's shoulder but Kong Long Zi noticed his move and quickly grabbed his shoulders...

Szema Mok walked back into the restaurant/inn and the others followed. There was quite a lot of people in there, all had angry looks upon their faces (they were waiting for a while and Kong Long Zi was not there to serve them).

Szema Mok looked at the table he and the others were occupying earlier but two huge, ugly men were sitting there.

Szema Mok walked over and noticed that they were drinking his wine and eating his meat. Anger started to build up in him and he prepared to burst. He was about to grab one of the man's shoulder but Kong Long Zi noticed his move and quickly grabbed his shoulders...
    ((Con you tell what's happening so far? Like what we're doing?))
    Bao Hua followed, starring at the floor. <What am I to do? Oh no... He knows...>
    "Szema Mok-" Bao Hua also noticed the people at the table "Isn't that our food?"
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

TommyH
    Unregistered

((Con you tell what's happening so far? Like what we're doing?))
    Bao Hua followed, starring at the floor. <What am I to do? Oh no... He knows...>
    "Szema Mok-" Bao Hua also noticed the people at the table "Isn't that our food?"

"YES! THAT'S OUR FOOD!" roared Szema Mok. He now forced out a polite tune, "Sirs...that's our food..."

One of the man laughed then continued to eat the meat.

Ah Jiang turned red then ran forward and punched one of the man forcefully...

"YES! THAT'S OUR FOOD!" roared Szema Mok. He now forced out a polite tune, "Sirs...that's our food..."

One of the man laughed then continued to eat the meat.

Ah Jiang turned red then ran forward and punched one of the man forcefully...
    Bao Hua was already embarrased and needed to vent out some anger. She gripped her flute tightly and attacked once more using sword stances with a flute. She chopped using the flute with a whistling sound on the arm of one of the men.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

TommyH
    Unregistered

Bao Hua was already embarrased and needed to vent out some anger. She gripped her flute tightly and attacked once more using sword stances with a flute. She chopped using the flute with a whistling sound on the arm of one of the men.
    Kong Long Zi got scared. His costumers were getting beated! "STOP!" he roared. Everyone stopped. The two men took advantage of this and ran away.

"Calm down. I'll fetch you guys fresh meat and more wines."

Kong Long Zi got scared. His costumers were getting beated! "STOP!" he roared. Everyone stopped. The two men took advantage of this and ran away.

"Calm down. I'll fetch you guys fresh meat and more wines."
    "Hmm..." Bao Hua nodded <Oh no... I...> she looked up at Szema Mok and turned red again <Ahh! I'm getting red again!> She hid her hands in her face and avoided his gaze. <He knows... He knows... I can't believe it, he must know by now... If only I'd been more discreet>
    "I need to get some air..." She left and went outside for a bit.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

TommyH
    Unregistered

"Hmm..." Bao Hua nodded <Oh no... I...> she looked up at Szema Mok and turned red again <Ahh! I'm getting red again!> She hid her hands in her face and avoided his gaze. <He knows... He knows... I can't believe it, he must know by now... If only I'd been more discreet>
    "I need to get some air..." She left and went outside for a bit.

Szema Mok's heart dropped. Did she know he liked her? Was she deliberately avoiding him? He closed his eyes as he drank the new wine brought to him by Kong Long Zi. He imagined Bao Hua's delicate, white, soft, nicely built face. He wanted so much to hug her, to touch her, to have her.

NO!, he thought to himself, you can't think like a pervert! You're a GENTLEMAN! He bit himself hard on the lips as he continued to think about Bao Hua. The pain caused him to stop thinking about his crush.

He looked around him and Ah Jiang was looking at him. Kong Long Zi is at the other end of the restaurant getting orders. He was alone with Ah Jiang. He avoided Ah Jiang's eyes as he ate and drank.

Ah Jiang finally spoke up. "You like Bao Hua?"
    Mok nearly choked as he heard this. He didn't answer Ah Jiang.
    "She likes you. I could tell her feelings...I see her eyes when she look at you."
    "Yes," said Mok nervously.
    "I could tell you like her also," said Ah Jiang.
    "Well...yes...but please don't tell her."
    "Why?"
    "Because...I'm a loner and I wish to remain one...," he said quickly. He didn't really have any excuses.

Bao Hua stood two yards from the table and listened. She was excited and nervous at the same time. She didn't know what to do.

Mok turned his head and saw Bao Hua, looking at him. He knew she heard him...

"Hn?" Bao Hua heard, and she hid her face, <Did... Did I hear correctly?> Bao Hua smiled and looked down once more turning crimson. <...but... Do I love him? Or just like him? It's been such a short time, I don't know...>
    "I..." Bao Hua was actually very happy.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

TommyH
    Unregistered

"Hn?" Bao Hua heard, and she hid her face, <Did... Did I hear correctly?> Bao Hua smiled and looked down once more turning crimson. <...but... Do I love him? Or just like him? It's been such a short time, I don't know...>
    "I..." Bao Hua was actually very happy.

Szema Mok wanted to hide his face. He knew he must have looked pathetic. He was about to cover his face with his hands when a two man at the other end of the room started cursing each other. Both took out their weapons, a sabre and a spear, and started fighting each other.

Mok was glad he had an excuse for not looking at Bao Hua.

A fight? Bao Hua felt relieved she wouldn't have to face him just yet.

((I'm going offline))
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

A fight? Bao Hua felt relieved she wouldn't have to face him just yet.
    The two of them started to fight, bowls and cups were flying around the inn, as the fight between ensued. The fight between them clearly shows that they do not know martial arts as the moves were not good. By this time, most of the people have left the inn frantically.

Suddenly one of the men turn towards Bao Hua and grabbed her, they quickly flew out of the inn. Szema Mok was busy drinking his wine, and didn't expect this. He gave chase towards these two thugs.

Actually these two thugs were mesmerized by Bao Hua's beauty, hence they faked the duel and wanted to grab Bao Hua away when nobody expected it.

Both of them have good qinggong, but how could Szema Mok lose to them? Szema Mok managed to palm away one of the thugs, the thug landed outside of the inn groaning in pain. The other thug carrying Bao Hua had taken the opportunity to flew away.

Suddenly around twenty thugs appeared from the nearby woods. They seem to be nodding their head at the thug who grabbed Bao Hua. The twenty of them started to surround Szema Mok. The thug carrying Bao Hua was nowhere in sight now.

Ah Jiang and Kong Long Zi came out promptly. They were surprised to see twenty people surrounding Szema Mok.

(Now, this is interesting...)
    ..ext88