Page 9 of 26 FirstFirst 12345678910111213141516171819 ... LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    The two of them started to fight, bowls and cups were flying around the inn, as the fight between ensued. The fight between them clearly shows that they do not know martial arts as the moves were not good. By this time, most of the people have left the inn frantically.

Suddenly one of the men turn towards Bao Hua and grabbed her, they quickly flew out of the inn. Szema Mok was busy drinking his wine, and didn't expect this. He gave chase towards these two thugs.

Actually these two thugs were mesmerized by Bao Hua's beauty, hence they faked the duel and wanted to grab Bao Hua away when nobody expected it.

Both of them have good qinggong, but how could Szema Mok lose to them? Szema Mok managed to palm away one of the thugs, the thug landed outside of the inn groaning in pain. The other thug carrying Bao Hua had taken the opportunity to flew away.

Suddenly around twenty thugs appeared from the nearby woods. They seem to be nodding their head at the thug who grabbed Bao Hua. The twenty of them started to surround Szema Mok. The thug carrying Bao Hua was nowhere in sight now.

Ah Jiang and Kong Long Zi came out promptly. They were surprised to see twenty people surrounding Szema Mok.

(Now, this is interesting...)
    "What? Let me go!" She tried twisting out of her captor's grasp. Unfortunately to no avail, as a last resort she bit him.
    "Idiot! Let go of me!!" Bao Hua kicked her captor twice and he yelped in pain, but continued to carry her off somewhere. <Dammit! Where am I going?>
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Now we have two scenes

1. Szema Mok and the twenty thugs, with Kong Long Zhi, Ah Jiang and the injured thug watching.

2. Bao Hua being taken away by the thug.
    ..ext88

Quote Originally Posted by Da Bao
    "What? Let me go!" She tried twisting out of her captor's grasp. Unfortunately to no avail, as a last resort she bit him.
    "Idiot! Let go of me!!" Bao Hua kicked her captor twice and he yelped in pain, but continued to carry her off somewhere. <Dammit! Where am I going?>
    The twenty thugs surrounding Szema Mok were are wearing bright yellow shirts.

Szema Mok shouted, "Which clan are you from? Wearing all yellow under the bright sunlight? Where have you taken my friend to?"

Ah Jiang followed, "Sir Mok, I will watch the injured thug and carry him in."

Kong Long Zi yelled, "Quick, drag him in."

Szema Mok said, "Ah Jiang brother, Kong Long Zhi brother, you both retreat back to the inn with that thug."

The twenty yellow thugs were all carrying different weapons each, from swords to sabres, to spears and rods.
    ..ext88

Bao Hua continued struggling <This guy is really strong...> Bao Hua's jade flute slipped and dropped on the ground. <My flute! Wait... I still have my weapons!>
    Bao Hua was able to slip her fan out. In her fan was a small compartment with poison needles. She hit her captor with a few poison needles, and he seemed to take no notice. <Now I just have to wait for them to take effect, but it still might take awhile...>
    "Help!! Someone! Help! I'm being kid-" The captor knocked her unconsious.
    有缘千里来相会
    无缘对面手难牵

Name: Siu Xiang
    Martial Arts: Sui Xiang uses a saber and whips as her weapon
    Height & Weight: around 5ft 6 inches, 51 kg
    Weapon: a sabre givin by her aunt, and a chain whip.
    Martial Arts: can expertly wield a sabre, and trained at ErMei sect.
    Traits: Gets shy when there are men around, is loyal and always trying to help. She's very gentle and is very beautiful.
    Bio: She suffers from tramatizing events from her childhood, her parents were killed for unknown reasons. Siu Xiang was then living on her own until a mesterious woman came by and picked her up then dropping her at ErMei. Siu Xiang mastered all of ErMei kungfu in a short time, now she wanders the world.

Originally posted by Da Bao

Bao Hua continued struggling <This guy is really strong...> Bao Hua's jade flute slipped and dropped on the ground. <My flute! Wait... I still have my weapons!>
    Bao Hua was able to slip her fan out. In her fan was a smanall compartment with poison needles. She hit her captor with a few poison needles, and he seemed to take no notice. <Now I just have to wait for them to take effect, but it still might take awhile...>
    "Help!! Someone! Help! I'm being kid-" The captor knocked her unconsious
    After leaving the inn in the wee hours of the morning, Wang Zhi Min used his Qing Gong to travel to Mt Wudang some 100 Kilometers away. There he found out that one his master's Uncle, Zhang Song Xi had disappeared while Zhang San Feng the founder of Wudang Sec had passed away at the age of 149. The four remaining Wudang Heros were away trying to find clues regarding their martial brother's disappearance and were not present. Hearing that a string of disappearance had taken place in the Wulin community, Zhi Min was very worried about the fellow Pugilists that he met at Yi Jian Ke Zhan.
    Hence without a second thought, he left Wudang sec and travelled all the way to the inn. Along the way, he heard rummours that four more disappearances had taken place. One elder from Kun Lun Sec, Two monks from Shaolin and one nun from Er Mei.

Feeling more distressed, Zhi Min doubled his speed.

While passing through a forest, Zhi Min's 9Yang instantly detected someone with good Qing Gong ahead of him.
    Thinking that the person is in need or up to no good, Zhi Min decided to follow him.
    While closing the distance between the person, Zhi Min saw something green amidst the brown grass. It was a jade flute!

Using his 9Yang, Zhi Min was able to see a tall man carrying what seem to be a young, beautiful lady who was unconscious. It was none other that Bao Hua from the inn!

Realising that the man may have something to do with recent kiddnappings, ZhiMin raced up to the man and attempt to steal his accupoints but for some reason, before Zhi Min fingers reached the man, he fainted.

Quickly checking on Bao Hua, Zhi Min realised that her captor had strike her with a heavy palm strike onto her back. Putting BaoHua onto a sitting position, Zhi Min then transfered his 9yang Qi into her body hopping to cure her internal injuries as well as to awaken her.

But the moment Zhi Min channelled his qi into Bao Hua's body, he felt a chilling Yin based force inside of the lady's body that was preventing his 9Yang Qi from entering the body.

"Could this lady have been practicing the Art of 9Yin?" thought Zhi Min.

Not wanting to force his 9yang into her body and worsing her condition, Zhi Min decided to carry her back to the inn. Without a second's delay, Zhi Min had already utilized his Qing Gong and was travelling at his top speed back to the inn carrying Bao Hua in one arm and her captor in the other...
    Last edited by druid; 03-28-06 at 02:14 AM.

Siu Xiang came into the inn and saw a girl being taken away from the outside. She saw yellow dressed people and rushed into the inn to see if everyone was alright.
    Siu Xiang noticed a man (Ah Jiang) around her age carrying someone into the inn. "Hello? Is there anything I can do to help?"

Kong Long Zi yelled, "Just help to drag the thug in!"

Sui Xiang nodded obediantly and helped. She was next to Ah Jiang and never being this close to a man before, blushed brightly.

Originally posted by SilkenFox

Name: Siu Xiang
    Martial Arts: Sui Xiang uses a saber and whips as her weapon
    Height & Weight: around 5ft 6 inches, 51 kg
    Weapon: a sabre givin by her aunt, and a chain whip.
    Martial Arts: can expertly wield a sabre, and trained at ErMei sect.
    Traits: Gets shy when there are men around, is loyal and always trying to help. She's very gentle and is very beautiful.
    Bio: She suffers from tramatizing events from her childhood, her parents were killed for unknown reasons. Siu Xiang was then living on her own until a mesterious woman came by and picked her up then dropping her at ErMei. Siu Xiang mastered all of ErMei kungfu in a short time, now she wanders the world.
    Originally posted by Da Bao
    Name: Bao Hua
    Martial Arts: Jiu Yin Zhen Jing, studied at E-Mei Sect, and learned Ancient Tomb sect skill... etc.
    Internal Power: up to par with Huang Rong
    Info: 5ft 6 inches, Weighs between 100lb- 10lb, shy, beautiful (but not like Xiao Long Nu, possibly looking like Cheng Ying), smart like Huang Rong, and yet a bit devious.
    Both related? Studied at Er Mei....

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    Both related? Studied at Er Mei....
    OOC: i don't know, maybe. I didn't realli know what to do so I copied a little bit from everybodys' profiLIES. Sorry, my keyboard got stuck on caps lck. Plus I love Jin Yung's book hsds. It's my favorite plus, this is the 1st time I joined a roleplay like this, so I'm a little confused.
    Last edited by SilkenFox; 03-28-06 at 02:32 AM.

lol relax man... its up to you do whatever you want to yr character... i like HSDS too.. welcome abroad mate!

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    lol relax man... its up to you do whatever you want to yr character... i like HSDS too.. welcome abroad mate!
    OOC: alright! Thanx, I'm new and a little worried i won't be liked. Should we continue the story (don't mind my typing something's wrong with the keyboard, until I get it fixed my typing's a litle off)

Name: Li Shen Si
    Martial Arts: Originated from the Tian Ling Jiao Sect. Studied there but now travels the world learning more martial arts.
    Internal Power (from a scale of 1 to 10): Unknown
    Height and Weight: About 6 feet 1 inch. Weighs at 160 pounds.
    Info: Growing up, he had to rely on himself. His parents had died from unknown causes when he was just a infant, giving the responsibility over to Li's shifu who had taken him in. Justice and purity was what he grew up believing in. Now, he travels the world, experiencing life and learning new techniques. He tries to find the answer to the questions he is unknown of. He is calm and kind most of the time and skilled in the way of the sword. He chooses not to fight but if it comes down to it, he is not hesitant.
    Weapons of choice: Two swords

(Finally got the time to join)

OOC: WElcome! I'm also new here. I'm kinda confused, what're we suppoed to be doing now? I guess I'll just continue where I left off.

Siu Xiang saw another person carrying an unconsious girl. "Who is that?" She wanted to go help, but then the man she was carrying groaned.
    Last edited by SilkenFox; 03-28-06 at 03:04 AM.

(uhh, roleplay I guess. I dunno where everyone is but I can bring my character in if you want)

welll you guys can continue the story for us and pls intro your characters to the story, so that it all flows smoothly....

Siu Xiang saw another person carrying an unconsious girl. "Who is that?" She wanted to go help, but then the man she was carrying groaned.
    "What do I do with this man?"

Kong Long Zi semmed calm and beat the man unconcious again.
    Last edited by SilkenFox; 03-28-06 at 03:12 AM.

The wind gently blew by as a man stepped in the busy town, his hair brushing forward in the air. He turned his head as the hair calm fell down past his eyes as he closed his eyes, focusing on the area around him. On his back were two sheathed swords, both of different quality and color. It had been a long trip since he had since the last town so he might as well relax in this one. In the distance, he had focused trouble, a type of evil stirring throughout the streets.

Opening his eyes, he calmly started to walk in the direction of the inn. Evil had split up into two direction, towards the Inn and close by. Li Shen Si chose instead to walk to the Inn to find more information on what was happening. As he got closer to the Inn, his sense of trouble grew even stronger. Taking a step into the inn, his first sight was a maiden holding an unconscious men. Li's eyes scanned the room before walking toward's Siu Xiang.

"Excuse me maiden, could you inform me what is happening right now?"

Quote Originally Posted by Jampack200
    The wind gently blew by as a man stepped in the busy town, his hair brushing forward in the air. He turned his head as the hair calm fell down past his eyes as he closed his eyes, focusing on the area around him. On his back were two sheathed swords, both of different quality and color. It had been a long trip since he had since the last town so he might as well relax in this one. In the distance, he had focused trouble, a type of evil stirring throughout the streets.

Opening his eyes, he calmly started to walk in the direction of the inn. Evil had split up into two direction, towards the Inn and close by. Li Shen Si chose instead to walk to the Inn to find more information on what was happening. As he got closer to the Inn, his sense of trouble grew even stronger. Taking a step into the inn, his first sight was a maiden holding an unconscious men. Li's eyes scanned the room before walking toward's Siu Xiang.

"Excuse me maiden, could you inform me what is happening right now?"
    "I'm not too sure, myself. I just got here." Siu Xiang's face was red once more as she wasn't used to being around men. "I-I think that man might need help though." Siu Xiang pointed to Zhi Min who was carrying the unconsious Bao Hua.

OOC: I have to go to sleep now, but I'll try to get on tomorrow. You can use my character, just don't make her fall in love with anyone over the age of 30. ::falls alseep::

(Hah, yeah, sorry it took me so long. I'll try not to)