Page 4 of 26 FirstFirst 1234567891011121314 ... LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    (I'm working so i might not be playing often.)

Tired of a long day of travelling, Wang Zhi Min stopped and look at the Inn deciding whether to stay for the night at the about the same time Ah Jiang calls for the waiter.
    Instantly his 9Yang warn him that powerful Martial artists were gathered in the inn.

"Looks like a fight has taken place. I better be on my guard. Master ZWJ says that the Cental Plains are filled with all sorts of people."

"Is there a waiter here? I would like a room for the night."

Outside, the moon seems to be hanging almost upon a thread, as the clouds roll by to consume the moon from visible sight, a smile creeps into Zhi Min's face....

Kong Long Zi steps out of the kitchen with the meat and wine; the fragrance filled the air. He said to both Ah Jiang and Wang Zhi Min, "Yes? What can I do for you, good sirs?"

I've already mentioned Kong Long Zi and Szema Mok so my character, Yat Lang, will inevitably bump into your group at Yi Jian Ke Zhan.

Since Dugu 9 Swords can only be passed down orally, you want me to revise what I wrote?

Actually, I didn't explictably said it was Dugu 9 Swords so it should be fine.
    Last edited by Radken; 03-25-06 at 08:26 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Radken
    Since Dugu 9 Swords can only be passed down orally, you want me to revise what I wrote?

Actually, I didn't explictably said it was Dugu 9 Swords so it should be fine.

You could also say something like that girl not knowing that the manual is passed down orally, so she unwittingly sent your character on a wild goose chase.

BTW, can you reveal more info about your character?

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    Kong Long Zi steps out of the kitchen with the meat and wine; the fragrance filled the air. He said to both Ah Jiang and Wang Zhi Min, "Yes? What can I do for you, good sirs?"
    (I'm also having work, so I will try to play if possible ),

Ah Jiang thought to himself, "Wow, he called me sir! This was the first time somebody called me that!". Ah Jiang turns his head towards Wang Zhi Min, and thought "Such a well-dressed person, must be somebody who knows martial arts. Erm, I better don't offend him."

He then turned his head towards Kong Long Zi, "Erm waiter, hehe don't call me sir, erm.., can I have a plate of fresh smelly beancurds? Thanks, a lot! And do the beancurds come with free drinks?", he asked.
    ..ext88

Originally Posted by IcyFox

" A room for the night please. And some food too. Thank you."

Zhi Min then proceeds to find a empty table and sits down while examining the inn's guest with what seems to be a causal glance lasting no more then 3 seconds on each.

" The atmosphere is tense despite the calm outlook. I must be on my guard even with my 9Yang" Thought Zhi Min.

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    (I'm also having work, so I will try to play if possible ),

Ah Jiang thought to himself, "Wow, he called me sir! This was the first time somebody called me that!". Ah Jiang turns his head towards Wang Zhi Min, and thought "Such a well-dressed person, must be somebody who knows martial arts. Erm, I better don't offend him."

He then turned his head towards Kong Long Zi, "Erm waiter, hehe don't call me sir, erm.., can I have a plate of fresh smelly beancurds? Thanks, a lot! And do the beancurds come with free drinks?", he asked.
    " A room for the night please. And some food too. Thank you."

Zhi Min then proceeds to find a empty table and sits down while examining the inn's guest with what seems to be a causal glance lasting no more then 3 seconds on each.

" The atmosphere is tense despite the calm outlook. I must be on my guard even with my 9Yang" Thought Zhi Min.
    Edit : Storyline edited.

Kong Long Zi thought, "OMG. Must be a Singaporean. Only Singaporeans ask if their Happy Meals come with a free drink."

Nevertheless, he gave a slight smile and said, "Sure." Turning his head to Wang Zhi Min, he said, "Alright. I'll prepare the room."

Kong Long Zi then said, "Please give me a moment." He carried the meat and wine and placed them on a table closest to Szema Mok and Bao Hua, who were now sizing each other up.

Kong Long Zi said, "Please consume a little snacks before starting your engagement."
    Last edited by IcyFox; 03-25-06 at 08:48 AM.

I wonder if Ah Jiang and Wang Zhi Min have already noticed the gaping hole in the wall caused by the skirmish just before they arrived.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok continues to fight with Kong Long Zi and realized that he had gained the upper hand easily. He stopped in midair. "Elder...you're no match for me...I'm sorry for my rudeness," said Szema Mok gloomily.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Szema Mok continues to fight with Kong Long Zi and realized that he had gained the upper hand easily. He stopped in midair. "Elder...you're no match for me...I'm sorry for my rudeness," said Szema Mok gloomily.

Ehhh... Szema Mok is now supposed to be starring at Bao Hua. Kong Long Zi had stopped the skirmish about 5 min before (in story time).

TommyH
    Unregistered

Ehhh... Szema Mok is now supposed to be starring at Bao Hua.
    oh sorry...i forgot to read some pages....lemme edit it.

Kong Long Zi thought, "OMG. Must be a Singaporean. Only Singaporeans ask if their Happy Meals come with a free drink."

Nevertheless, he gave a slight smile and said, "Sure." Turning his head to Wang Zhi Min, he said, "Alright. I'll prepare the room."

Kong Long Zi then said, "Please give me a moment." He carried the meat and wine and placed them on a table closest to Szema Mok and Bao Hua, who were now sizing each other up.

Kong Long Zi said, "Please consume a little snacks before starting your engagement."
    (Hehe, its being a long time since I bought happy meals. I love them!)
    (It would be great if more people join.)

Ah Jiang was pretty glad that there were free drinks along with the meal, "Phew, that would save a few unneccesary money." He looked around to see if there were fellow beggars. He saw Szema Mok and Bao Hua sizing up with each other.

He thought, "What the heck, they going to fight right in front me, that's insulting, trying to spoil my mood? Humph, if I knew martial arts, I would have walloped all of you...." He then saw clearly that both of them contain martial arts. He thought again, "That girl is cute, but why is the man doing? Fighting a gril is no honourable deed. And where's my food and drink?"

Ah Jiang's stomach groaned again.
    Last edited by Extremer88; 03-25-06 at 08:57 AM.
    ..ext88

Originally posted by TommyH

"Wow, these people are really experts in their own ways... I better remain where I am and try to avoid trouble." Thought Zhi Min.

"But why is the waiter losing on purpose? Unless....."

BTW, can you reveal more info about your character?
    I'm just making it up as I go but if you insist. He's a fallen knight who was banished from the court because he refused to hunt down other puglists. Used to be leader of a guild of no more than four or five people. Has six and above internal energy level that varies from time to time due to particular reasons. He's mostly a swordsman but can go hand to hand.

Hingqong technique: Zui She Bo Fa

TommyH
    Unregistered

Mok now stared at Bao Hua intensely. He shouted towards her, "A battle of weapons?".

Bao Hua nodded an approval. Mok uses his interal energy and pulled forth a stick from the floor. He twirled the stick three times in his hand then said to Bao Hua, "You first."

(Hehe, its being a long time since I bought happy meals. I love them!)
    (It would be great if more people join.)

Ah Jiang was pretty glad that there were free drinks along with the meal, "Phew, that would save a few unneccesary money." He looked around to see if there were fellow beggars. He saw Szema Mok and Bao Hua sizing up with each other.

He thought, "What the heck, they going to fight right in front him, that's insulting, trying to spoil my mood? Humph, if I knew martial arts, I would have walloped all of you...." He then saw clearly that both of them contain martial arts. He thought again, "That girl is cute, but why is the man doing? Fighting a gril is no honourable deed. And where's my food and drink?"

Ah Jiang's stomach groaned again.

(Oh man, there are more guys and gals coming to fight at Yi Jian Ke Zhan and there's only one God-forsaken waiter who will have to clean up all the broken chair legs alone...)

Kong Long Zi utilized his lightness skill and dashed back into the kitchen, reappearing in the blink of an eye with more food and wine, which he promply deposited at Wang Zhi Min and Ah Jiang's table.

He then ran upstairs 3 steps at a time and went to prepare the rooms. Meanwhile Szema Mok and Bao Hua were glaring at each other, trying to decipher each other's martial arts.

"Wow, these people are really experts in their own ways... I better remain where I am and try to avoid trouble." Thought Zhi Min.

"But why is the waiter losing on purpose? Unless....."
    "He's trying to conceal his martial arts or his identity. But why?"

TommyH
    Unregistered

wow this game is going quite well...except that there's so much storylines now. ohh wells...we'll work on them one after one. i guess we have to finish this fight first though.

(Oh man, there are more guys and gals coming to fight at Yi Jian Ke Zhan and there's only one God-forsaken waiter who will have to clean up all the broken chair legs alone...)

Kong Long Zi utilized his lightness skill and dashed back into the kitchen, reappearing in the blink of an eye with more food and wine, which he promply deposited at Wang Zhi Min and Ah Jiang's table.

He then ran upstairs 3 steps at a time and went to prepare the rooms. Meanwhile Szema Mok and Bao Hua were glaring at each other, trying to decipher each other's martial arts.
    (Is Ah Bao around, it will be difficult to continue if she's not around..)

Ah Jiang, thought to himself. "Bro, let's dig in." He started to gobbled the food down the throat.

He saw how Kong Long Zi dashed around with his lightness skill, and thought to himself, "Wow, so fast, this is getting pretty scary. A normal tian xiao er (waiter) with such good kungfu. Gulped, I better concentrate on my food and don't look around."

Another piece of beancurd is inserted into his mouth.
    ..ext88

(Is Ah Bao around, it will be difficult to continue if she's not around..)
    We can help Da Bao by deciding what would happen to her character.

Mwahahahahahaha

We can help Da Bao by deciding what would happen to her character.

Mwahahahahahaha
    Hahaha, That would be great, put her in my room, when she's finish with the fight...
    ..ext88