Page 5 of 26 FirstFirst 123456789101112131415 ... LastLast

Thread: Create Your Own Wuxia Character! Game

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Hahaha, That would be great, put her in my room, when she's finish with the fight...

Er I think she will kill us if we do that.

Meanwhile I'm going offline for a few minutes.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by IcyFox
    We can help Da Bao by deciding what would happen to her character.

Mwahahahahahaha
    lol where's her profile? i'll see her skills and stats..then we'll know the results.

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    lol where's her profile? i'll see her skills and stats..then we'll know the results.

See Post #6.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok easily warded off Bao Hua. He blocked her blows then he attempted to palm her. But she responded immediately. She lifted her palm and both palms met in midair.

The surrounding started to tremble as the dual compared their inner powers. But not long after it began, Mok realized that Bao Hua, too, is no match for his powerful internal energy. He suddenly gave a boost in inner power and knocked Bao Hua back. His smile disapeared.

"Sorry Miss...you're not my match."

Or should we wait for Da Bao?
    ..ext88

Ah Jiang saw the duel, and thought to himself, "Oh, how's the girl? Will she be okay?" Ah Jiang's heart started to beat very fast. At the same time, a piece of beancurd drop out from his mouth.
    ..ext88

TommyH
    Unregistered

Szema Mok helped Bao Hua up then he left her where she stood. He went to his table and saw that his meats were gone. WHO TOOK IT?

He called out loud, "Waiter! Two gallons of pure good wine and more meat please."

Originally posted by TommyH

Szema Mok easily warded off Bao Hua. He blocked her blows then he attempted to palm her. But she responded immediately. She lifted her palm and both palms met in midair.

The surrounding started to tremble as the dual compared their inner powers. But not long after it began, Mok realized that Bao Hua, too, is no match for his powerful internal energy. He suddenly gave a boost in inner power and knocked Bao Hua back. His smile disapeared.

"Sorry Miss...you're not my match."
    "Oh! the lady lost! the man has very powerful internal strength. Might even rival that of master's." Thought Zhi Min.

Without taking his eyes off the Szema Mok, Zhi Min pours yet another cup of tea and began to worry that his turn to duel would be soon, too soon....

TommyH
    Unregistered

The waiter delivered Mok's meats and wine immediately. Mok munched the meats mouthfuls at a time and soon he was done with all his meat. He took a gallon of wine and drank several mouthfuls. The wine tasted too good, thought Mok. Then he noticed Zhi Min a few tables next to him. Ehh...he has a sword, thought Mok...I sense inner power in him.

The waiter delivered Mok's meats and wine immediately. Mok munched the meats mouthfuls at a time and soon he was done with all his meat. He took a gallon of wine and drank several mouthfuls. The wine tasted too good, thought Mok. Then he noticed Zhi Min a few tables next to him. Ehh...he has a sword, thought Mok...I sense inner power in him.
    "Why the heck is he looking at me?" Thought Zhi Min.

"Damn! should not have bought Master's gift here! A big mistake coming to this inn... but still... no harm exchanging pointers rite?" these thoughts prompt Zhi Min to began generating his Qi....
    Last edited by druid; 03-25-06 at 09:43 AM.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by druid
    "Why the heck is he looking at me?" Thought Zhi Min.

"Damn! should not have bought Master's gift here! A big mistake coming to this inn... but still... no harm exchanging pointers rite?" these thoughts prompt Zhi Min to began generating his Qi....
    Szema Mok lifted his palm and directed the energy at Zhi Min. In a flash the energy released and it zoomed at Zhi Min with lightning speed. Mok laughed loudly as he did this...

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    Szema Mok lifted his palm and directed the energy at Zhi Min. In a flash the energy released and it zoomed at Zhi Min with lightning speed. Mok laughed loudly as he did this...

Meanwhile, Kong Long Zi helped Bao Hua to a room, which also happens to be Ah Jiang's room...

Hmmm, don't you think Szema Mok is a bit too powerful?

Kong Long Zi is about 1 grade below Greats Level while I think Wang Zhi Min should be on par with Kong Long Zi.

Suddenly all the powerful guys are gathered at a peaceful restaurant with only ONE waiter.

Zhi Min had plenty of time to respone due to his 9Yang despite the unnatural speed of the palm strike.

using his 9yang and QKDNY, he redirected the palm strike back to Szema Mok.

"Thank you for being lenient! May i ask why did you laugh friend?." asked Zhi Min

"Very high internal strength indeed! had it not been for 9yang and its atuo warning, i'm afraid i would have...." Thought Zhi Min as he waited for Szema Mok to reply...

Originally posted by IcyFox

Hmmm, don't you think Szema Mok is a bit too powerful?

Kong Long Zi is about 1 grade below Greats Level while I think Wang Zhi Min should be on par with Kong Long Zi.

Suddenly all the powerful guys are gathered at a peaceful restaurant with only ONE waiter.
    LOL... i would like to think that Wang Zhi Min is on par with Kong Long Zi.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Zhi Min had plenty of time to respone due to his 9Yang despite the unnatural speed of the palm strike.

using his 9yang and QKDNY, he redirected the palm strike back to Szema Mok.

"Thank you for being lenient! May i ask why did you laugh friend?." asked Zhi Min

"Very high internal strength indeed! had it not been for 9yang and its atuo warning, i'm afraid i would have...." Thought Zhi Min as he waited for Szema Mok to reply...

"Haha...your internal energy is high indeed. Want to have a real fight outside?"

LOL... i would like to think that Wang Zhi Min is on par with Kong Long Zi.
    Logically they should be on par. Because ZWJ is WZM's master, WZM shouldn't be that far below Greats Level himself. On the other hand, although KLZ's internal energy is not that high, the DG9J techniques more than make up for his not-that-high internal energy.

Originally Posted by TommyH

"Haha...your internal energy is high indeed. Want to have a real fight outside?"
    " Thank you for yr complients friend. But I would have to decline. May i know yr honourable name please?."

" The waiter looks very suspicious, i would have to check on the lady later... Master always say to help other regardless of the situation and whether they need or not..." Thought Zhi Min

Edit : Moved To Post #102.
    Last edited by IcyFox; 03-25-06 at 09:59 AM.

TommyH
    Unregistered

" Thank you for yr complients friend. But I would have to decline. May i know yr honourable name please?."

" The waiter looks very suspicious, i would have to check on the lady later... Master always say to help other regardless of the situation and whether they need or not..." Thought Zhi Min
    "The name is Szema Mok. May be have a fight someday?" asked Mok. He picked up the gallon and drank from it.