Thread: Improve internal power...

Default Improve internal power...

Let's assume that GJ, YG, ZWJ and the other greats have around the same internal energy. If YG learned 9 yang would it made any difference?

I just think that when you first reach such a high level of internal energy as a great it wouldn't make a difference. It will be too difficult to improve internal anymore, maybe with time just make the internal energy more pure.

What do you guys think?

What do you think I would say?

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    Let's assume that GJ, YG, ZWJ and the other greats have around the same internal energy. If YG learned 9 yang would it made any difference?

I just think that when you first reach such a high level of internal energy as a great it wouldn't make a difference. It will be too difficult to improve internal anymore, maybe with time just make the internal energy more pure.

What do you guys think?
    I believe it would make a difference. Yang Guo and the other guys stated in your post may have remarkable internal energy, but the levels are nowhere near that of that monk in Demi-Gods, Semi-Devils. Which means that they still have miles to go and heaps of room for improvement.

Quote Originally Posted by Anais
    I believe it would make a difference. Yang Guo and the other guys stated in your post may have remarkable internal energy, but the levels are nowhere near that of that monk in Demi-Gods, Semi-Devils. Which means that they still have miles to go and heaps of room for improvement.
    The flip side of that argument, however, is that nearly ALL the Greats of the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY maxed out at around the same level. To me, that suggests the existence of an internal energy cap for most people that tops off around where the LOCH/ROCH/HSDS Greats peaked. The DGSD folks were the exception, but even then, there were only three (Janitor Monk, Hui Juk, Deun Yu).

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    The flip side of that argument, however, is that nearly ALL the Greats of the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY maxed out at around the same level. To me, that suggests the existence of an internal energy cap for most people that tops off around where the LOCH/ROCH/HSDS Greats peaked. The DGSD folks were the exception, but even then, there were only three (Janitor Monk, Hui Juk, Deun Yu).
    That would be assuming that Wu Yazi and TSTL had equal inner energy to the Greats?

Quote Originally Posted by Ken Cheng
    Well Hui Juk and Deun Yu doesn't count since they both got their internal energy transferred and not by training themself...

Quote Originally Posted by Exodus
    Well Hui Juk and Deun Yu doesn't count since they both got their internal energy transferred and not by training themself...
    Exactly. They had special circumstances not enjoyed by any of the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY Greats. Through natural training processes, it seems that the peak level reached by the CONDOR HEROES TRILOGY Greats was as far as a human being could get. People such as Deun Yu, Hui Juk, and possibly even the Janitor Monk were beneficiaries of extraordinary circumstances.

It might be that the Greats didn't take any considerable or significant action to augment their internal energy beyond the levels that they've attained. Whatever it was that they typically did, such as meditating or channeling their breathing in a certain way, might only serve as a maintenance measure since they've reached such high levels, which normal actions wouldn't be of consequence.

However, the addition of a skill so massive as Jiu Yang or Yin Jing Jing should surely result in a discernible impact?

I think internal strength is linked with the NeiGong art one practices.
    And different internal arts maxed out at different levels, at which when one achieved that level, one can only maintain and refined, but hard to improve.
    To further improve, one would either need to have plp transfer energy to oneself, eat special tonic that can improve one's energy, or learn a better internal strength arts.
    I think the greats have reached the peak of what the internal arts of their time can offer them.
    And they lacks the even more powerful kind of internal arts, like the one in DGSD.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...88&ref=tn_tnmn
    This year, August 25th~26th
    1st Singapore Ancient Chinese Culture Camp, pls join if you are in Singapore. ^^