Page 4 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Thread: Chen Zi Han (陈紫函)

Quote Originally Posted by chynagongju
    Does anyone know if she's currently working on any new series?
    The Tale of the White Snake, another adaptation of the classic Chinese folktale, in which she stars together with Liu Tao, airs in China in May.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    *smacks head* I just realized that she was in Da Han Tian Zi I...
    She was in tons of popular series but only as minor characters.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by Siven
    The Tale of the White Snake, another adaptation of the classic Chinese folktale, in which she stars together with Liu Tao, airs in China in May.
    I thought this was out already? Or no?

Quote Originally Posted by chynagongju
    I thought this was out already? Or no?
    Maybe on home media? I dunno, haven't seen any BTs.
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

I hate her role in ROTCH

Quote Originally Posted by Sugar
    yeah, i know u were kidding

btw, in A chinese ghost story.. i don't know if you guys watched it or remeber her cause it wasn't a really memorable role for me.. She played an evil girl who loves to kill anyone who is engaged to her. SHe finally died with her brother.. which i thought was a bit incestuous scene.
    Bleh so that evil girl was played by her?

Waaah I do remember that little biatch of a character! And yep, I do think she's got this unhealthy obsession over her brother!

Liu Tao looks so wrong as White Snake... I mean, she don't look like White Snake at all! I don't think CSS have the White Snake look too (she's probably just good and fine as Green Snake) but having Liu Tao as WS is just so wrong! c.c;
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

I thought Chen Sha Sha looks good as The Green Snake.

Anyway, her Guo FU in ROCH 06 and Princess Pingyang in Da Han 1 were memorable to me. She's a really good actress.

tropical country Singapore :D banana country

Quote Originally Posted by Nefertari
    I thought Chen Sha Sha looks good as The Green Snake.

Anyway, her Guo FU in ROCH 06 and Princess Pingyang in Da Han 1 were memorable to me. She's a really good actress.
    she is..... although her role in ROCH was detestable she managed to act it well and at least convinced me that she was some bad and wilful child....lol.
    lollipops&raindrops (:

'love me for me' ;D
    'you make me smile'
    'i love you, you idiot' o.0
    FEEL THE LOVE <3

I can't believe she posed almost naked in that same magazine where Gillian Cheung was shot by Paparazis. all her poses in that magazine are shocking to me. She was completely nude in the front cover, supposedly she claimed it was shot without her consent

Quote Originally Posted by chickenfeet
    I can't believe she posed almost naked in that same magazine where Gillian Cheung was shot by Paparazis. all her poses in that magazine are shocking to me. She was completely nude in the front cover, supposedly she claimed it was shot without her consent

Apparently, the HK magazine "Easy Finder" had asked to interview CZH for their magazine since ROCH'06 was airing in HK and CZH had acted as GF in the series. CZH told the press that her company had agreed to the interview and photo shot and the photographers had showed some pretty modelling shots they had done previously. CZH said she later found it weird that the outfits became more simple with each shot. One of her tops hardly covered her chest and the stylist still asked her to wear it in the reverse direction, exposing even more of her chest. During the shoot, the photographer and make-up assistants kept praising her figure and urged her to do more daring shots because she will have no chance to do it when she grows older. The photographer even told her that she was willing to take some personal shots for CZH and give it to her as a present.

CZH said that when the official shoot had begun, and the crew had cleared off, she was alone in the room with only a few women, so she did not take much care when she changed. She had a bathrobe on when she putting on her boots and the photographer had asked her to remove her bathrobe because she wanted to test the lighting and angle on her skin. When CZH did so, her back was facing the photographer and then, someone called her name. When she turned around, the photographer quickly took her picture and claimed that it was to test her camera.

When the pictures were exposed, CZH's company quickly contacted the magazine but no one answered their calls initially. When they finally got through, the recipient denied taking such photos but later admitted and lied that they did not publish the photos. Only when she recieved the published materials sent from HK did CZH realised that she was tricked. The cover of the magazine had the nude pic taken without her consent. She said that it is very obvious that they had set a trap for her because her pic was published next to Gillian's changing pics on the cover.

Being a developing celebrity, CZH expressed that she did not dare to complain as she was afraid that the HK media would create negative rumours about her and so she kept quiet about the inncident. But now that her nude pictures have surfaced on the net, she has decided to speak up.

CZH's manager has told the press that they will take this matter to court and her lawyer had expressed that the magazine's actions was offensive but she can only settle issues with the magazine in the HK court.

http://ent.sina.com.cn/s/m/p/2006-08...331224470.html
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 08-31-06 at 04:14 AM.

Wise Fool

oy, once you do one daring photoshoot, photographers are like predators...always aiming to get you do nude shots.

what's up with all these sudden controversial pictures all over the media ?

Oh did tell you guys that they put pictures of Liu Yi Fei and Yang Mi (despite only head shots) next to the almost nude Chen Zihan in that same magazine ?

Ugh... the media these days are just despiccable... ><

I feel so sorry for Chen Zi Han; she has to go through so much crap just because of this...

I loved her in ROCH and in White Snake. She actually made me like Guo Fu... hehehe... She was also Zhu Er in HSDS (with Alec Su)
    "[Love] is, and therefore it always will be." ~ Many Waters

I find that very hard to believe given the way the pictures were taken. She so did not look like she was caught by surprise. I mean, she does have a great body, so it's her personal choice to take pictures. By her age, I'm sure she should be able to know when she's being "tricked" and when the limit should be to stop. I'm not really judging her decision to appear in almost nude pictures, but if she had the guts to do it, then she should have the guts to admit it.

ooo.. can someone post that offending pic?

Quote Originally Posted by yearning
    I find that very hard to believe given the way the pictures were taken. She so did not look like she was caught by surprise. I mean, she does have a great body, so it's her personal choice to take pictures. By her age, I'm sure she should be able to know when she's being "tricked" and when the limit should be to stop. I'm not really judging her decision to appear in almost nude pictures, but if she had the guts to do it, then she should have the guts to admit it.
    I, too find it pretty hard to believe that she was tricked..i mean regardless of your status in the entertainment world, i don't think anyone is that naive to actually fall in that trap. And what was her manager or assistant doing anyway? Shouldn't they be stopping her if she was that blur? But anyway, i dont think she's upset about the revealing shots since she has done tons of those before...the thing that CZH is upset about is the nude pose on the front cover; well I'll give her the benefit of the doubt for that one since she does look unaware and confused in that shot.

But the results and all are pretty much unfavourable to CZH even if she decides to cry foul because she's not exactly well-known for her innocent and clean image. On the contrary, I would say she's one of the few chinese actresses who are that daring and sexy.

I actually think CZH is one of the few asian actresses who has that much sex appeal, and I am a girl. She has a great body and I think she has to learn to be like Shu Qi (not the AV part) and take it in her stride. Even if she were innocent, it would be good strategically to silently admit to those photos (except maybe the nude one) since the public is already aware of her daring image. It may work to her favor since many teenage boys, DOM and male fans regardless of age are already drooling and praising her for her figure. *looks at Surferket*
    Last edited by sunnysnow; 09-03-06 at 12:11 AM.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow
    On the contrary, I would say she's one of the few chinese actresses who are that daring and sexy.
    sunnysnow, you can say that again.

[ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

And you can say that again. I didn't like her as GF but when I saw her full figure I suddenly did a flipflop and love her body.

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow

*looks at Surferket*

i dont think she mind that much since she took all of clothes off to shoot.

you could tell by this picture. i have to admit. she looked really good here.

http://ent.people.com.cn/GB/4761314.html

her body is alright.. liked her face and hair tho....
    SPCNET07 Duets and Solo's for Summer 2007! Come and listen

www.soundclick.com/spcnet07