Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Phyllis Quek

I think she just have a bad attitude type like when Fann first started out.
    The ya-ya-papaya type

Quote Originally Posted by tennisrocks
    maybe she's a Faye Wong type of artist, simply misunderstood.

Default phyllis

have u ever seen the legend of eight immortals? she's so good i think and beautiful, sow beautiful!!!!!! :P... ^^ anyways i luv her, that's some picture i take:

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/idolove/00e75a94.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/idolove/c81ecb9a.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i18.photobucket.com/albums/b114/idolove/da50787e.jpg')
    Last edited by idolove; 06-27-06 at 06:16 PM.

Beautiful Mudan, I really like Phyllis in the 8 immortal.

i think she would have been awesome in '03 as ZM. i think she did an exceptional job w/YSS.
    [ 空蕩的街景 想找個人放感情 做這種決定 是寂寞與我為鄰...我們的愛情 像你路過的風景 一直在進行 腳步卻從來不會為我而停...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名...你說愛像雲 要自在飄浮才美麗 我終於相信 分手的理由有時候很動聽...給你的愛一直很安靜 來交換你偶爾給的關心 明明是三個人的電影 我卻始終不能有姓名... 一直很安靜 ]

Quote Originally Posted by resident:alien
    i think she would have been awesome in '03 as ZM. i think she did an exceptional job w/YSS.
    I totally agree. At first I thought she was also gonna play Zhao Ming since Alec played both roles. I was a bit disappointed to find out she wasn't ZM, but Alssya did the role justice. However, I think Phyllis might have nailed that role even better. She can pull off that sense of evilness aura that ZM character possessed and required.

she looks gorgeous!!!!

she very pretty and sweet, love her in the character Mu Dan

i also loved her in the legend of the 8 immortals as fairy mudan and bai mudan....
    she is really great in it and have excellent chemistry with steve...
    i like their scenes the most....
    * CHARMAINE SHEH 佘詩曼 * KENNETH MA 馬國明 * TAVIA YEUNG 楊怡 * TIFFANY TANG 唐嫣 * HU GE 胡歌 * YUAN SHAN SHAN 袁姍姍 * ROY CHIU 邱澤 * FALA CHAN 陳法拉 * MYOLIE WU 胡杏兒 * LINDA CHUNG 鍾嘉欣 * SUNNY CHAN 陳錦鴻 *

did she filming any new series? she 's a great Singapore actress

Default ...

I don't know, but yeah she is totally great, she's a good actress. Hope to watch more movies of her.

I agree that she was a very good YSS in HDSD'03, beautiful, smart and cunning all at once. A pity they got Alec to do ZCS since he looks too childish for her such that they looked a little cartoonish together at times. She would have made a really good ZM as well

I didnt like her as much in "Dong You Ji" (8 immortals). Despite looking beautiful, her acting was still pretty unnatural and raw back then and her character wasn't tt likeable..annoying even, at times.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I agree that she was a very good YSS in HDSD'03, beautiful, smart and cunning all at once. A pity they got Alec to do ZCS since he looks too childish for her such that they looked a little cartoonish together at times. She would have made a really good ZM as well

I didnt like her as much in "Dong You Ji" (8 immortals). Despite looking beautiful, her acting was still pretty unnatural and raw back then and her character wasn't tt likeable..annoying even, at times.
    I only remember that she keeps sticking around Lu Dongbin like a stalker or something.

But I feel sorry for her character when she was punished to be reborn as a prostitute for several lifetimes.
    Join us at The Mandate RPG!
    Join the Discussion thread for The Mandate RPG!
    Quote Originally Posted by athlee View Post
    DZC - "Your wife and I, we are old friends."

Quote Originally Posted by chichi View Post
    did she filming any new series? she 's a great Singapore actress
    you may find her in a story segment of "Angel Lover" that was released early this year. The series's main stars are Ming Dao, Bianca Bai Xin Hui, and Coco Jiang Yi. her segment lasted roughly 3 to 4 episodes.

I remember she filmed a taiwanese series years ago (her debut one if im not wrong) in which she played a fat, ugly girl who underwent surgery or something and transformed into a beautiful girl. It was a cheesy kind of comedy though and her acting was pretty bad in there as well. The only nice thing i remembered about the series was the ending song sung by Jay Chou.

Wise Fool

It's okay. I believe she's quite unwanted by Mediacorp. Because it seems like most local actors and actresses who features in co-productions repeatedly are unwanted by Mediacorp. Nowhere to throw, so throw overseas. Strangely, some of them shot to popularity once overseas, something they could not achieve locally. For example, Florence Tan.

Quote Originally Posted by Surferket View Post
    I think she just have a bad attitude type like when Fann first started out.
    The ya-ya-papaya type
    Fann always been a good girl to me.. she's nice.. i think it Zoe tay that always acts like she's all that...and she's hardly that famous..

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    Fann always been a good girl to me.. she's nice.. i think it Zoe tay that always acts like she's all that...and she's hardly that famous..
    You are obviously a very biased fan. Zoe is known and well-loved for her humble and modest attitude. Plus, she had been famous for years, even way before Fann entered the scene.

Quote Originally Posted by Guo Xiang View Post
    You are obviously a very biased fan. Zoe is known and well-loved for her humble and modest attitude. Plus, she had been famous for years, even way before Fann entered the scene.
    i may be so.. but zoe pop has died down...since fann and zoe dislike each other and zoe always seems offensive.. even before i was a fan of Fann i never like zoe anyway,,

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    Fann always been a good girl to me.. she's nice..
    She did learn to behave herself after the star awards fiasco in 1995 (?). But then there was also that period where she disappeared for a year or so from the local media because of some contract clashes btw her management and a taiwanese ad company.

Wise Fool

Quote Originally Posted by sunnysnow View Post
    I remember she filmed a taiwanese series years ago (her debut one if im not wrong) in which she played a fat, ugly girl who underwent surgery or something and transformed into a beautiful girl. It was a cheesy kind of comedy though and her acting was pretty bad in there as well. The only nice thing i remembered about the series was the ending song sung by Jay Chou.
    i think i've seen this movie... she didnt have plastic surgery.. she lost weight due to her determination and the guy that was helping her ended up falling in love with her (and vice versa)?
    If you don't like my flag, then you can kiss my rebel a55