Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Biscuit Teacher and Star candy

i love this series tooooooooo !!

tat guy Park Tae Hin he's cool ~

I just finished this show in one day and like it really much!

It's one of those shows where you root for both male leads, but only the first lead (in this case the cute Tae In) who gets the gal. The male teacher though perfect for Bori is just unfortunate.

I find this show under-rated. It has the most beautiful campus blossoms in Korean serials. The story and acting is actually much better than i thought the title and the cast suggests.

All three leads had good chemistry with each other and emote really really well.

I just heard about this series not too long ago since I just recently became a fan of Gong Yoo, so I think I'm going to watch this series for him( also because of the great review from you guys), although I don't quite like the female lead in here. But for Gong Yoo, I should watch it. Do you guys know when was this series aired?

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk View Post
    I just heard about this series not too long ago since I just recently became a fan of Gong Yoo, so I think I'm going to watch this series for him( also because of the great review from you guys), although I don't quite like the female lead in here. But for Gong Yoo, I should watch it. Do you guys know when was this series aired?

yes, you should watch it! I like it SO MUCH!! (evidence from my user name)

Hhaha, StarCandy, you actually named your username after this series? Must be a super fan Since most of you guys gave the series positive ratings, I think I'll just download it, that way, I can watch Gong Yoo again, again, and again.

no doubt, Gong Yoo looks HOt in this series then Im all for it.
    ****Love, Live, and watch Asian Series****

this series was well very pop candy and definitely hit the girls heart.. i for one, love this series to death to. The actress is not very pretty but she's great and i admire her talent. I saw her "Go to school sang doo" with Bi Rain, though she played a similar role but her sweet innocent face fits being in a teacher role. she's so lucky to be staring with all hot guys Lee dong gun, Bi rain , Gong yoo. Gong yoo is such a good crier, that part when they met again after 1 year was so touching. Though i feel bad for the uncle, if it wasn't for Tae In's interference the Bisket would have married that Teacher. he was very sweet also. He loved the teacher very much.

Quote Originally Posted by tuoimongmo2007 View Post
    this series was well very pop candy and definitely hit the girls heart.. i for one, love this series to death to. The actress is not very pretty but she's great and i admire her talent. I saw her "Go to school sang doo" with Bi Rain, though she played a similar role but her sweet innocent face fits being in a teacher role. she's so lucky to be staring with all hot guys Lee dong gun, Bi rain , Gong yoo. Gong yoo is such a good crier, that part when they met again after 1 year was so touching. Though i feel bad for the uncle, if it wasn't for Tae In's interference the Bisket would have married that Teacher. he was very sweet also. He loved the teacher very much.
    I totally agree. This is a pretty unique show in that the title feels different and the teacher-student relationship has taken a whole new level.

I love GHJ's acting as the teacher. The show would have been very dull if it's some pretty actress and stereotypical. I guess her presence made the show even more special.

My favourite pic!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Biscuit%20Teacher%20and%20Star%20Candy/Bori_TaeIn1.jpg')

Other pics:
    [COLOR=#22229c]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Biscuit%20Teacher%20and%20Star%20Candy/Bori_TaeIn4.jpg')[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#22229c]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Biscuit%20Teacher%20and%20Star%20Candy/Bori_TaeIn2.jpg')[/COLOR]

[COLOR=#22229c]$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Biscuit%20Teacher%20and%20Star%20Candy/Bori_TaeIn3.jpg')[/COLOR]

My favourite scene: The Love Confession!

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Biscuit%20Teacher%20and%20Star%20Candy/TaeIn2.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Biscuit%20Teacher%20and%20Star%20Candy/TaeIn3.jpg')

Calender: $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i5.photobucket.com/albums/y156/zara4ever/Biscuit%20Teacher%20and%20Star%20Candy/biscuitteacher.jpg')

Quote Originally Posted by baby1talk View Post
    Hhaha, StarCandy, you actually named your username after this series? Must be a super fan Since most of you guys gave the series positive ratings, I think I'll just download it, that way, I can watch Gong Yoo again, again, and again.
    yup, baby1talk, you noticed (my userid) !
    I really like Gong Yoo A LOT in this drama.

Quote Originally Posted by starcandy View Post
    yup, baby1talk, you noticed (my userid) !
    I really like Gong Yoo A LOT in this drama.
    I started to watch a couple of episodes and I totally adore Gong Yoo....He's a totaly hottie. Have you seen him in One Fine Day or Coffee Prince? You should definitely watch him in Coffee Prince, his character is totally adorable.

You can watch it on Youtube!

i saw this serial at the rental place a long time ago, but the name and the poster made it looks uninteresting. i was too afraid of watching another korean drama with a lame ending. but from reading these posts, i think i will give it a try.
    Last edited by L4love; 07-27-08 at 03:19 AM.
    Currently watching:

• We got married
    • Moonlight Resonance
    • and many more...

"LEARN FROM YESTERDAY, LIVE TODAY, HOPE FOR TOMORROW."

Yah , hadn't really known much about this show. but due to the good critics I guess i could probably give it a shot!

very good series, not like teacher and student relationship that i watched before in japan series, forget the title though