Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vagabond Vigilante 《游剑江湖》

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by chelsea_fan
    it's released at your place? hey! thats unfair! the rental stores at my place havent even put up the poster for this series yet.so, i guess i'll have to wait longer. Anyway, isnt Sunny the lead?so,how come he hasnt appear yet in the first two episodes. my guess is that the story starts on Sunny's parents first just like most ancient series?
    Nah because Sonija is already in the series. I think after Sonija thinks Man
    Yuen Chiu dies then she meets Sunny.

TommyH
    Unregistered

I was just watching episode 4 and I just found something really unrealistic. The government soldier (or whatever you call it) was shooting an arrow at Tung Siu and it actually hit him in the back. And the distance wasn't really that close. Weren't government soldiers suppose to be wacky? This one seems really good at aiming.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Sunny finally appears in episode 5 and I think he's a really nice guy. I wonder how he becomes evil later on. There's more Hong Kong actors in this than I thought...there's that dude who was the king's grandson from LWOLAP. He's Lam Mo Sheung's cousin in this series.

I've watched the first 2 episodes, frankly they do not make me want to continue watching.
    "Most men are of naught more use in their lives but as machines for turning food into shit."

-- Miles Vorkosigan quoting his grandfather (Lois McMaster Bujold, "Memory")

This serie is actually good. I find the casting is somewhat refreshing and the scenery very beautiful.
    Storyline is not draggy either. So much has happend in chapters 1-6.

Chen Long , Kenny, Zhu yuzhen (Song Teng Xiao) and Sonija all appear in First chapter.
    Li Qian appears in Chapter 2
    Tammy Chen appears in Chapter 3
    Eric Lee and Sunny appears in Chapter 5
    Li Qian's English Fansite
    http://www.liqian.info

Li Qian's Chinese
    http://bbs.liqian.cn

Li Qian's BLOG
    http://blog.sina.com.cn/liqian

TommyH
    Unregistered

umph is anyone else watching this series? i'm up to episode 22 and it's actually quite good. i think sunny'll become the major villain.

Default Vagabond Vigilante [游剑江湖]

English Title: Vagabond Vigilante
    Chinese Title: 游剑江湖
    Cast:
    Sunny Chan - Yeung Mo
    Kenny Ho - Liu Cheung Feng
    Sonija Kwok - Yun Chi Lo
    Chen Long - Mang Yuen Chiu
    Li Qian - Lui Si Mei
    Tammy Chen - Lam Mo Sheung
    Zhu Yu Chen - Sung Pang Siu
    Yiu Lan - Nin Choi Hong

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3324&stc=1')
    Why know one talks about this series? It's good.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    什麼是朋友?朋友永遠是在你犯下不可原諒錯誤的時候,仍舊站在你那邊的笨蛋。~ 王亞瑟

和諧唔係一百個人講同一番話,係一百個人有一百句唔同嘅說話,而又互相尊重 ~ - 葉梓恩

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    English Title: Vagabond Vigilante
    Chinese Title: ????
    Cast:
    Sunny Chan - Yeung Mo
    Kenny Ho - Liu Cheung Feng
    Sonija Kwok - Yun Chi Lo
    Chen Long - Mang Yuen Chiu
    Li Qian - Lui Si Mei
    Tammy Chen - Lam Mo Sheung
    Zhu Yu Chen - Sung Pang Siu
    Yiu Lan - Nin Choi Hong

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://www.spcnet.tv/forums/attachment.php?attachmentid=3324&stc=1')
    Why know one talks about this series? It's good.
    To tell the truth, there is already a thread called "Jiang Hu's Wandering Sword" somewhere in the TVB section. There's like 4 pages already there. But yeah I'm up to episode 22 and I agree, it's good. I just wonder why no-one even discuss it.

I finished watching this serie already and I don't think it's good....................but I like the theme songs

I like this series better than Safe Guard.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by hotazn
    I finished watching this serie already and I don't think it's good....................but I like the theme songs
    That fast? Wow I'm only up to episode 26

Kidd what part are you up to?

TommyH
    Unregistered

What dynasty is this based on? It's definately pre-Qing...my guests are Ming...but could it be Tang?

I've just watched this series... haha... they packaged it as if sunny was the male lead... but hez actually da villian... haha abit sick in da mind... but its the 1st show i've seen him in sucha role... he acted quite well though... The supporting female actress are hot though =)

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kensu
    I've just watched this series... haha... they packaged it as if sunny was the male lead... but hez actually da villian... haha abit sick in da mind... but its the 1st show i've seen him in sucha role... he acted quite well though... The supporting female actress are hot though =)
    Yeah I thought Sunny was the Male Lead as well. but he could also be a antagonist and the Male Lead but it's unlikely.

Man Yuen Chiu is the main character lol!

I like Sung Tang Siu the most.

I think it's about time that a china actor got the main role in a TVB-China production. Previous collaboration has always leaned heavily towards TVB actors, while the China actors only get small supporting roles. The chinese actresses fairs better. At least Li Qian got to be the love interest of the main guy while Yang Xue got the be a prominant villain. But still, the ratio is pathetically unfair. Now, the tables are turned. It's the China actorss that out numbered the TVB actor and we get a good-looking chinese actors to play the main role. I think Chen Long is better looking than a lot of current TVB actor and his acting isn't bad either.

Edit: In case anymore person other than TommyH (who has already done so in record speed) want to inform/correct me that it's a TVB-Taiwan-China collaboration, and not a TVB-China collaboration, I want to state it clearly here, I know it's a TVB-Taiwan-China collaboration. Leaving out Taiwan is just for argument's sake.
    Last edited by kidd; 04-04-06 at 08:33 PM.

Li Qian is very cute in here, I like her hairstyle. I'm SOOO GLAD that Kenny Ho has decided to NOT use his real hair and actually wear a wig! Because he looks better with a wig and it looks more like wuxia style than how he looked using his real hair (i.e. TW Bodyguards trilogy).

I'm looking forward to watching this series! I hope it doesn't disappoint.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kidd
    I think it's about time that a china actor got the main role in a TVB-China production. Previous collaboration has always leaned heavily towards TVB actors, while the China actors only get small supporting roles. The chinese actresses fairs better. At least Li Qian got to be the love interest of the main guy while Yang Xue got the be a prominant villain. But still, the ratio is pathetically unfair. Now, the tables are turned. It's the China actorss that out numbered the TVB actor and we get a good-looking chinese actors to play the main role. I think Chen Long is better looking than a lot of current TVB actor and his acting isn't bad either.
    i hope you know that this series isn't just Tvb-China. it's tvb-china-taiwan

Was this also a book? from Lang Yi San? I thought I saw it somewhere..

how is sonija's -- is she main female lead?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by sufan
    Was this also a book? from Lang Yi San? I thought I saw it somewhere..

how is sonija's -- is she main female lead?
    Yeah this is also a book by Liang YuSheng. And yes, Sonija is the main lead here.