Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread: Vagabond Vigilante 《游剑江湖》

Ooooo! I like! I like evil Sunny! Definitely better than the nice all the time roles he always gets. You know an actor is a good actor, if he manages to pull off a villianous/evil role convincingly with suaveness and handsomeness and of couse darkness...hahaha...love it.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Wow! I'm so surprise to know who Cheung Fung's father is. No Wonder how many times CF spoiled his plans, he always very lenient and nice to him. Only requesting that he come by once a month to play chess with him in exchange for Song's parents.

Looks like im talking to myself in this thread....

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung
    Wow! I'm so surprise to know who Cheung Fung's father is. No Wonder how many times CF spoiled his plans, he always very lenient and nice to him. Only requesting that he come by once a month to play chess with him in exchange for Song's parents.

Looks like im talking to myself in this thread....
    No I'm actually reading your posts. Seems like you're going to finish the whole series by today (or tomorrow?). Hah!

OMG! OMG! OMG! Chen Long and Tammy Chen look so good together! And Sonjia Kwok and Kenny Ho don't look too bad together. BUT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! That scene where MYS and LMS practicing the swordplay together and because of the messed up order of the swordplay they memorized, they fainted and he catched her...omg i rewind that scene and replay it....haha he looks so good...I wish I was her. Hahaha...cuteness....

I have to ask...from Episode 1-15 the themesong is sung by Raymond Lam. However, with Episode 16 the opening themesong, I'm hearing what sounds like Adam Cheng singing right?

I also want to know who sings that ending theme, its a female singer. And then theres a duet in episode 15 where Kenny Ho and Sonjia Kwok are in a scene.

I have to ask...from Episode 1-15 the themesong is sung by Raymond Lam. However, with Episode 16 the opening themesong, I'm hearing what sounds like Adam Cheng singing right?

Yes, Adam sings the Cantonese version of the themesong.
    ♥ Adam

TommyH
    Unregistered

OMG! OMG! OMG! Chen Long and Tammy Chen look so good together! And Sonjia Kwok and Kenny Ho don't look too bad together. BUT OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG! That scene where MYS and LMS practicing the swordplay together and because of the messed up order of the swordplay they memorized, they fainted and he catched her...omg i rewind that scene and replay it....haha he looks so good...I wish I was her. Hahaha...cuteness....

That part was stupid...they weren't practicing any internal arts or anything and they were just practicing external moves and they fainted like that? :yuck:

But yes CL and TC looks good together...

So it was Adam Cheng who sung the 2nd themesong...

How is Kenny Ho in this movie??

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    That part was stupid...they weren't practicing any internal arts or anything and they were just practicing external moves and they fainted like that? :yuck:

But yes CL and TC looks good together...

So it was Adam Cheng who sung the 2nd themesong...
    I think they probably had to use their internal power to practice the swordplay? I mean its a incredible swordplay that somehow cured MYS's poison the first time he learned it. Plus they learned it out of order and I guess Kau Yim Hak didn't want people to learn it easily?

Yeah, I heard Adam Cheng sing plenty of time before so when I heard him, I was pleasently surprised. So I rewind and listened to the 2nd time to confirm it. And of course our local ADAM Fan has to kindly confirm it too. Hahahha

Awww..last night I watched the episode where Kenny learns who his father is and how his mother died giving birth to him. All this time he thought he was an orphan. No wonder he drinks so much and almost everyday, he's like an alcoholic because he's so lonely. Despite his goofyness and helping MYS out from time to time. He's a lonely guy. Like the beginning when we first meet him, he is like a psycho stalking that Chui Chui girl, when he didn't even really talked to her. He just admired her from afar and bought her "cookies". But yeah...I'd say he's a sentimental guy who needs love and care that his real father neglected to give him all those years he was growing up and living along side with his real father and didn't even know it. So of course Kenny/Cheung Fung would be hurt when he learns the truth of who his real parents are. And I would not hate his father either, despite his father's doing anything in his power to get what he wants, no matter whose in the way, I think his father really does love him (I don't know what the limit is) and cares for him.

Its no wonder his father always gives in to him and let him have his way and despite how CF always goes to help his father's enemies, his father lets him. The actor who plays the father, I like him. He looks kinda evil but I can picture him playing other roles. He actually acknowledges that he doesn't give CF enough love and affection all these years. I like the scene how he wanted to reach out and touch his son's face when CF was "drunk and passed out". And I also like how CF pretended to be drunk and when his father walked off, he picked up the wine and poured it all over his face.

Before that scene, I just thought how CF appears as the son, he's no longer part of the imperial guards, so that must somewhat disappoint his father and he really doesn't do anything but wander around help people and challenage people to fight him (since he's has a obsession with finding a great opponent). And then get drunk all the time. It's like he's filling a void and that void is loneliness. Because his father doesn't go out and tell him, he's his father until what...he's twenty-thirty years old. You can't help but feel sorry for Cheung Fung and sympathize with him. He's goofy sometimes but he's got his own pains and sorrows.

But yeah I like this twist with who CF's real father is and how even if he's evil he still cares alot about his son. Oh yeah now I know why I like them, CF's father and him remind me of Ou Yang Feng and Ou Yang Ke, both sons are resulted from an affair and they both don't know who their real father is, except CF found out and OYK didn't.

I love the scene where he's out drinking (yes he drinks alot doesn't he?) on the steps and this little girl comes by and ask why he isn't celebrating the holiday with his family or parents. And he told her he doesn't have any parents and he's an orphan and she kept asking if he's the Monkey King. Hahahaha....so funny...Kenny's character is funny, goofy and 3 dimensional. Haha...I have fun seeing him.

I love the scene where LMS's cousin is caught red handed and got found out. Now he's lost everything. Reminds me so much of MuRong Fu. I so know his type, its so predictable when it comes to him. His type of character is power hungry, who will do any thing to get to be leader of the Fu Song sect. It's so obvious with a power hungry guy like him, his eyes is only on the power and never on the women that help him and sacrifice everything (I mean everything) to help him get what he wants to be happy. Sure He'll promise to do this and that but when it does not go his way, he'll completely forget his promises. I can't believe that Sai Hong girl is so blinded in love with the guy that she'd do anything he asks.

Ummm..I think I watch episode 18 and 17 out of order so I think I might have to set things straight. Haha..this series is so ADDICTING, I just want to keep watching and woo I was up so late last night. But I need to stop. I've got my bday party tonight (my bday was two days ago but we're celebrating tonight).

You know what? Chen Long has very nice eyebrows and facial structure...and I like the outfit he wears as MYS with the cape and stuff. I AM SO GLAD he doesn't say he sees LMS as a little sister because I'll freaking kill him for that. That is so wuxia cliche that its not even funny or acceptable. I'm glad he at least says "friend".

But yeah I like seeing MYS and LMS together, they have more things in common than MYS and WCL.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 05-27-06 at 02:26 PM.

TommyH or anyone,

I must know, does Wan Chi Lo finally find out that Yeung Mok killed her mother soon?

Now we're back with SS talking to SS.

I find episode 26 so funny with how that girl thought LMS was a guy and fell in love with her. HAHAHAHA! Too bad its kind of short lived.

Yeung Mok is so psycho, talking to himself and then now he's using the method of "keep your friends close but your enemies closer", making people believe in him while also killing off LMS's cousin without having to do it.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-02-06 at 06:01 PM.

Default SS talking to herself take #2464, ACTION!

Liang Yu Sheng is a nice writer, not so sexist. I mean both women and men are given the opportunity to excel throughout the storyline.

Cheung Fung (Kenny Ho) continues to amazes me, he's incredibly fast and I loved it when he beated LMS's cousin repeatedly. And also became LMS's sworn brother too. He has a great personality.

I wonder...Is that taoist priestess who saved Wan Chi Lo, really Cheung Fung's mother? It's just a wild guess.

I like both MYS and CF but I think even though CF doesn't end up with anyone, he's a good guy.
    Last edited by Suet Seung; 06-02-06 at 07:04 PM.

OMG Chen Long's character...I never thought I would say this but MYS is getting on my nerves,It's like he's too righteous and think too much inside the box to really think outside the box. He is really boring. No wonder he ends up alone. Whoops did I say that? Hahaha If there was ever a grand master of wishywashy, vote for Meng Yuan Siao!

I mean even his short lived love story between Wan Chi Lor was circumstantial, if they had not slept together and she was in a compromising situation, the love story would not have started. And yet he claims to love her? This boy needs a serious hit to the head to see what's in front of him. Cheung Fung can be goofy, weird at times but hey he's got more experience and actually see what MYS may not see sometimes. I swear MYS, the boy is dense and can not do anything for the women who care for him.

The relationship that he had with WCL is so done, its overdone and burnt. Besides he has more chemistry and things in common with LMS. I can't believe he can't see it when everyone else can see it. He's like so blind.

I have lost complete respect for MYS! I can't believe he needed a letter to prove YM is evil and is plotting against him. Did MYS turn off his bad vibe sensor/instinct?
    Even without concrete proof theres got to be something that tells you that person is not right? All those girls who've said MYS is dumb is really not wrong. I mean there are so many holes in YM's stories, you'd have to be completely blind to really not see it. I mean MYS is not in love with YM, so why the hell is he so blind?

The girl who loved LMS's cousin was blinded by love and was willing to die for him even after knowing the truth, she still couldn't hate him. But this is different, how can MYS be so blind? After he desperately kneel before YM to get an antidote that does not exist from YM, I've completely lost all respect for MYS.

And so...M. Cheung Fung still has my respect. He actually has some insights in life, MYS should learn from him.

Ah.....we all know the ending is not going to be happy.

Whatever happened to the crystal ball of Fu Song sect after MCF's father took it and practice with it? Whatever become of it after his father died?

Default someone plz help with this movie

what happen with tammy and johnny how did they fall in love and die

I don't believe that I nearly missed this!!! A cracking good series, better than many recent TVB offerings!(plus it was nice to see Kenny again and have Sonia play a character that is not totally annoying and detestable!)

Maybe TVB should consider collaborating more with China and Taiwan! (and make sure its available in cantonese as well as manderin.)
    Last edited by fluffinduffin; 07-23-06 at 02:33 PM.

Aw!! Wanted to get this series yesterday but it was rented out so i got another series instead! BTW, it this a TVB-mainland production because the rental lady told me it's a mainland production so she only brought in 1 box set..unlike the other TVB-mainland serials like "The Conquest" where she brings in many sets just like the normal TVB series.
    There are no shortcuts to any place worth going.

Wise Fool

Liang Yu Sheng is a nice writer, not so sexist. I mean both women and men are given the opportunity to excel throughout the storyline.
    Agrees!! Liang Yu Sheng's novels usually the women characters are better & likeable than the men characters ex. Yun Hai Yu Gong Yuan, I like Li Sheng Nan far more than Jin Shi Yi... lol

Whatever happened to the crystal ball of Fu Song sect after MCF's father took it and practice with it? Whatever become of it after his father died?
    The crystal ball was smashed if I remember correctly... watched it early this year

what happen with tammy and johnny how did they fall in love and die
    They had been through much of the difficulties together hence falling in love as time goes by, of course with Sonija giving up Johnny too.
    Spoilers
    Ending Johnny is alive while others mostly dead! It's pretty sad how Sonija & Kenny dies... Tammy disappears coz she has an incurable poison (should die also!?)

does anyone like the songs in this series??!! i really like them especially the ending... heh.. i thought that was ray's singing voice!! hehe guess i was right... anyone know if theres gona be a soundtrack out or where i can find the songs?

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    She could have exaggerated it...

If it was over 1000 years then why wasn't there any invading Manchus or Japanese attacks or types of stuff? Let's say Kau Yeem Hak started Fu Song in 630 or something...it's 1630 in the series...aren't the Manchus suppose to be attacking?

So it probably isn't 1000 years...

well i just passed that section where she tells MYC that her sects been around for about 1000 years or so...

isnt it any possibility that Kau Teem Hak probably started his sect before he meet Li Si Min & but decided he wanted to roam the world so he took of from his sect to go wander by himself....???

definitely not the tang, they wouldnt wear those ulgy clothes...