Thread: Powerful Internal/Inner Energy Can?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Default Powerful Internal/Inner Energy Can?

What could a super powerful person with super powerful internal/inner energy can do?

1) Blow Up A Tree Without Touching It (Twenty Feet Away) ?
    2) Walk Across A Lake (Not Iced)?
    3) Inhuman Speed?
    4) Break A Thin Piece Of Metal? Break A Thicker Piece Of Metal?
    5) Blow Away (Destroy) A Cottage With Internal/Inner Energy?
    6) Kill Someone Without Any Knowledge Of Martial Arts (Fourty Feet Away)?

What else do you think they can do/can't do?

As far as Jing Yong is concerned, internal energy (neigong):

1) that is obtained from training can reflect blows back onto attackers subconsciously. If it is leeched or transfered, it can do the same but it must be done consciously.
    2) Can be used to force poisons out of body.
    3) Neigong affects use of Qinggong.
    4) Be used to lift weights/apply force beyond physical threshold.
    The Truth is out there
    I say we leave it there...

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MrIllusion
    As far as Jing Yong is concerned, internal energy (neigong):

1) that is obtained from training can reflect blows back onto attackers subconsciously. If it is leeched or transfered, it can do the same but it must be done consciously.
    2) Can be used to force poisons out of body.
    3) Neigong affects use of Qinggong.
    4) Be used to lift weights/apply force beyond physical threshold.

does #4 mean that
    1) Blow Up A Tree Without Touching It (Twenty Feet Away)?
    is possible?

and what does #1 mean?

does #4 also prove #2 possible?

Can they evade paying income tax?
    林家有女玉啄成
    嫣然巧笑艳冠人
    纤纤起舞随风动
    疑似飞燕又重生

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Siven
    Can they evade paying income tax?

haha! i thought tax was only for stores and merchants and vendor stands...but yes they can...just use lightness martial arts to escape

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH
    does #4 mean that is possible?

and what does #1 mean?

does #4 also prove #2 possible?
    I think a lot of martial artists can project the force of their blows a distance away from their body. This distance varies from person to person and from skill to skill. But there is a cap to how far it can go. (It's a specific number that noone can go beyond, I can't remember what)

In XAJH, Ren Woxing said that a person with high amounts of neigong can injure his attackers just from the feedback of the attack alone (ie, if I attack you and you have high neigong, I get injured instead of you). It's similar to what Jue Yuan did in ROCH.

#4 doesn't have anything to do with #2. #4 refers to people using neigng to lift objects that they cannot do using brute strength alone (like YG when he tried to lift the Black Iron Sword)

#2 just refers to people trying to remove foreign materials (poisons, alcohol) from their body.
    The Truth is out there

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by MrIllusion
    I think a lot of martial artists can project the force of their blows a distance away from their body. This distance varies from person to person and from skill to skill. But there is a cap to how far it can go. (It's a specific number that noone can go beyond, I can't remember what)

In XAJH, Ren Woxing said that a person with high amounts of neigong can injure his attackers just from the feedback of the attack alone (ie, if I attack you and you have high neigong, I get injured instead of you). It's similar to what Jue Yuan did in ROCH.

#4 doesn't have anything to do with #2. #4 refers to people using neigng to lift objects that they cannot do using brute strength alone (like YG when he tried to lift the Black Iron Sword)

#2 just refers to people trying to remove foreign materials (poisons, alcohol) from their body.
    I was talking about #2 on my list...walking across water (lake).

a small distance over water shouldnt be a problem. usually the way its portrayed is that you gotta have something to push off of, like stalks of wheat, water, whatever. Some people through their sheaths in the water and push off that. the descriptions are inconsistent though..

Well Qiu Qianren was called 'Iron Palm Floats on Water'... so maybe... but it may be an exaggeration of his actual prowess.
    The Truth is out there

TommyH
    Unregistered

We know internal energy could do many things like pushing someone back with internal force. But can experts use internal power to pull something towards them or make cups float in midair? Here are some scenarios that I'm pretty curious if they could happen in the JY universe:

1) The man's sword was stuck on the old tree. Can he use his internal energy to pull his sword back into his hand so he don't have to walk over to retrieve it?

2) Can a man use his internal energy and make objects float in the air?

Maybe, there is a skill called Qing Long Shou/Gong (Dragon Capturing Hand or Skill/Art, not sure which one) which apparently lets you grab objects like with telekinesis.

Edit: This skill is apparently really hard to learn, since that one henchman of Murong Fu wanted to fight Qiao Feng despite knowing that QF knew 18 Dragon Subduing Palms and Dog Beating Stick, but after QF picked up a sword with Qing Long Gong the guy didn't want to fight him anymore.

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by K2Grey
    Maybe, there is a skill called Qing Long Shou/Gong (Dragon Capturing Hand or Skill/Art, not sure which one) which apparently lets you grab objects like with telekinesis.

Edit: This skill is apparently really hard to learn, since that one henchman of Murong Fu wanted to fight Qiao Feng despite knowing that QF knew 18 Dragon Subduing Palms and Dog Beating Stick, but after QF picked up a sword with Qing Long Gong the guy didn't want to fight him anymore.
    When you say telekinesis you don't mean the object could teleport into that person's hand do you? What I actually meant was using internal force to pull an object towards you. Like two yards from you stand a marble and you try to use internal power to pull it into your hands. Is that possible?

When you say telekinesis you don't mean the object could teleport into that person's hand do you? What I actually meant was using internal force to pull an object towards you. Like two yards from you stand a marble and you try to use internal power to pull it into your hands. Is that possible?
    Yes, QF mastered Qing Long Gong which lets you do that.

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

internal energy has absorbstion attractive/deflective explosive qualities. yin/ yang properties. depends on the amount of power, the technoique to use it, you can make something fly into your hand.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    internal energy has absorbstion attractive/deflective explosive qualities. yin/ yang properties. depends on the amount of power, the technoique to use it, you can make something fly into your hand.
    Does that mean powerful martial artists could use internal energy and make objects like cups and plates float in the air?

TommyH
    Unregistered

Does that mean powerful martial artists could use internal energy and make objects like cups and plates float in the air?
    Was there ever an example of this?

Senior Member kyss of the sword's Avatar

in ode to gallentry, Xie Yanke stops a bird from flying of his open palm by dispersing it's force with his qi. he also repells pine cones back into the air continuosly and clears a wide space with his qi force.
    THE KYSS OF THE SWORD IS DEADLY BUT EXQUSITE
    he's the strongest in history but he's the disciple.
    http://www.mangafox.com/manga/histor...ciple_kenichi/

Quote Originally Posted by kyss of the sword
    in ode to gallentry, Xie Yanke stops a bird from flying of his open palm by dispersing it's force with his qi. he also repells pine cones back into the air continuosly and clears a wide space with his qi force.
    Even more impressive, it was actually pine needles not pine cones.

Internal Strength, if high level enough can allow one to fly, generate fire, freeze things with ice, generate electricity, change the surrounding weather... and so on...
    Just read Hong Kong Martial Arts comics.
    http://www.facebook.com/profile.php?...88&ref=tn_tnmn
    This year, August 25th~26th
    1st Singapore Ancient Chinese Culture Camp, pls join if you are in Singapore. ^^