Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: The Smiling Proud Wanderer

TommyH
    Unregistered

Quote Originally Posted by Extremer88
    Continue on with the story, and you will find that Yue Buqun is more irritating
    Yue Buqun is Ling HuChong's Master right? I already saw an adaption of XAJH (forgot whether it's china or tvb) a long time ago. yeah the master got really irritating.

Okay! Since the translation is finally finished, I've decided to pick up SPW once again. I forgot where I was last time since it's been almost 2 years since I last read this. I guess I'll start all over against at Chapter 1.

enjoy reading
    TaZzY InC

Quote Originally Posted by TommyH View Post
    ohh i see...by the way...

why do some martial arts require the male to turn himself into an eunuch? what if a female was learning it?

i saw a adaption of XAJH and DongFong Undeafeatable turned himself into an eunuch just to learn some martial arts.
    Cos the KHBD or watever the other ones called were created by eunuchs, as to females learning them, we can only speculate...
    爱是最最奇幻的魔术
    让人都要对它趋之若鹜
    这场魔术都是要结束
    真爱是箭在弦上不认输

Just finished reading Chapter 6.

The Songshan disciples in this chapter are real arseholes. I could just imagine the massacre scene in my mind with exciting TVB music. Haha! Great chapter. I really like Liu Zhengfeng in this chapter. Hopefully he doesn't die too fast.

Finished chapter 8.

Linghu Chong discovers the secret drawings on the caves. But it really isn't the most important aspect of the chapter. I was rather disturbed by Yue Lingshan's sudden attitude change towards LHC. LHC is so pitiful in this chapter

Finished Chapter 12.

I find it really pitiful that Yue Lingshan doesn't like Linghu Chong anymore. Sure she cares about him but that's not love. What happened to all that love?

Not only is LHC defeated in the love department but he is also suffering in the martial arts department as well. Sure he learned DG9J but he lost all his internal power. Ahh!

I guess I'll just read on to see what happens...

LHC does have some atrocious luck in the first half of the story.

LingHu Chong thought the relationship he shared with Yue LingShan was love, however, for LingShan, it wasn't love in a man-woman sense. It was more like a brother-sister love for her, thats why when she fell for Lin PingZhi, it was love for her.
    I just love how you Captivate My Mind

Self reminder - Update blog more often and continue editing/writing for TOV fanfic.

Up to chapter 25 of the translation now.

Why is the term "Han Chinese" being used consistently now?

Quote Originally Posted by Suet Seung View Post
    LingHu Chong thought the relationship he shared with Yue LingShan was love, however, for LingShan, it wasn't love in a man-woman sense. It was more like a brother-sister love for her, thats why when she fell for Lin PingZhi, it was love for her.
    Pretty good plan masterminded by YBQ to get them together
    내가 황제라면, 모든 단어에 의미를 부여하기 위해 사전을 만드는 일 부터 시작할 것이다.

AkA: strife_au in the old mythic golden era of SPCNET pre-2007... Pioneer and architect of chaos... The legend lives.

Banned

ohh..i just started reading chapter 3 and the eldest disciple of Huashan didn't appear yet but they've been talking a lot about him.

does the martial arts of any of these characters reach a "high" level? (YG, GJ, XF level)
    the most powerful characters in the story are almost YG and GJ level. but the Very best one is more powerful than all of them.

Since the heavy iron swordmanship that Yang Guo learned from Dugu Qiu Bai is the 3rd sword skill, could it be that Dugu Jiu Jian is Dugu Qiu Bai's 1st sword skill? I mean, the one that uses normal sword? How did Feng Qing Yang managed to learn it anyway? Could it be that Yang Guo learned it after his seclusion from Divine Condor and somehow passed it to someone?

ohh i see...by the way...

why do some martial arts require the male to turn himself into an eunuch? what if a female was learning it?
    Pixie (lol, I guess Lin Pingzhi does look like a transvestite pixie while performing this kind of sword art) jian fa greatly magnifies the learner's libidos, hence the castration.
    Take Zhao Ji (Qin Shi Huang's mother), multiply her sexual desire by say 100 times, and give her the speed and the internal energy of Dongfang Invincible, you'll see a female master of Pixie jian fa.
    日暮乡关何处是?烟波江上使人愁。