Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: SE7EN

yup it was totally awesome. His moves are so dynamic and sweet it just makes u go "wow..."

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    errrrr ..... im gonna shoot cyndi
    me ---> <--- cyndi
    lol Se7en's Girl :P I'm starting to listen to his music more I've heard Nan Arayo, Passion, and Start Line I love Passion most :P I've even got a sticker of his on my pencil cases don't get me wrong I'm still obesessed with Golf + Mike
    No Love is better than A Love To Kill.

<3 Obessed with W-inds and Rain

Clicky Here to go to my Xanga

Some news here abt Se7en from Soompi.com
    and by the way Se7en's new korean album's coming out on the 13 of october........ man one day after my birthday.....

Seven Poised to Enter Billboard Chart Next Year
    Submitted by rubie on Wednesday, August 30, 2006 - 10:48am category: music news

Aug 29, 2006

Singer Seven will release a single early next year with the purpose of entering the U.S. Billboard chart and emerging as a globally renowned star.

According to YG Entertainment, which opened an office in Los Angeles, USA in April, Seven will announce a single with English vocals early next year to establish his presence in the American music market. A person from YG Entertainment said the singer plans to release three or four singles and a full-length album in the United States next year, and that the new songs will be similar in style to those of top American artists Usher and Justin Timberlake.

YG Entertainment America has hired several American music producers to ensure Seven’s success in the United States, and even chose Morgan Carey, the brother of pop diva Mariah Carey, as its partner because Carey is known to have a vast human network in the American music market.

Seven’s agency says the singer will continue to make all kinds of endeavors to reap positive results in the United States, following his successful career in the Japanese music market, where his three singles and one full-length album made it to the top-ten of the Oricon music chart.

Singer Kim Beom-soo is the only South Korean artist to make it to the Billboard chart so far. Kim’s song “Hello Good-bye Hello,” sung with English vocals, took the 51st spot on the Billboard Single Sales 100 chart in December 2001 through a record label that his agency established in the United States. Another South Korean singer, Mink, who debuted in the United States via a Japanese record company, topped the Billboard Hot Dance Club Play chart in March, making headlines both in Korea and Japan.

Prior to his debut in the United States, Seven will release his fourth album in Korea in October.

Source: KBS Global

http://english.kbs.co.kr/entertainme...883_11858.html
    Attached Images Attached Images
    Last edited by Raina_04; 09-15-06 at 05:55 AM.

Default is it true???? Se7en in Goong2?????

hey i found this one news abt Se7en being in GOONG 2.......... anyone can confirm????

Why are Singers Turning Into Actors? "Se7en, BoA..."
    Friday September 29, 2006 Korea

Credits to: http://kpopper.com + http://s12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

Singer to actor transformation is very rampant these days.

Last September 28, news circulated of top singer Se7en being rumored as a lead in "Palace 2". A lot of interest are focused on whether Se7en will actually venture into acting.

Some singers who have gone to acting are Kim Dongwan, Rain, Shinhwa's Eric, Fin K.L.'s Sung Yuri, Chakra's Jeong Ryeo Won and Baby V.O.X.'s Yoon Eun Hye.

The list goes on with Shinwha's Andy, Junjin and Minwoo, Fin K.L.'s Lee Hyo-ri and Lee Jin, Baby V.O.X.'s Kim Lee Ji and Shim Eun Jin, JEWELRY's Park Jung Ah, Fly to the Sky's Fany, S#arp's Seo Ji Hye and H.O.T.'s KangTa.

The reason why singers transform into actors because of its win-win strategy. They present new faces in the drama department. Since the music industry is in a depression, they venture into acting. They get to experience success in both fields. However, a singer's popularity is not a guarantee that he will make it big in the drama department as well.

And not like before when singers are only into singing and dancing, new generation singers are all-around artists.

BoA going into acting is already attracting a lot of attention. Se7en's unofficial entry in the acting world as well as other singers' plans to become actors are definitely creating a big hype in the entertainment world.

Se7en/Rain Both Release Their 4th Albums in October
    Friday September 29, 2006 Korea

Credits to: http://kpopper.com + http://s12.invisionfree.com/Se7enth_Heaven/

"Korean Wave" stars Se7en and Rain are both having their comebacks with their 4th albums this October.

"Se7en's 4th album will be released on October 26", Yang Hyun Suk, YG Entertainment's director, announced in the YG homepage on September 29.

On October 13, Rain will open in Seoul Jamsil Olympic stadium his "Rain World Tour 2006/2007" and his 4th album. The clash of Rain and Se7en intensifies this October and is creating a hype inside and outside Korea.

"Se7en's 4th album's style makes a complete change", revealed in the YG homepage.

Se7en came out with "Come Back to Me" for his 1st album, "Passion" for his 2nd and "I Know" with his 3rd album, which showcased Se7en's different muic styles.

Fans should expect many changes with Se7en's 4th album, clothing and choreography styles.
    It's human nature to admire beauty but we mustn't be so envious of other's beauty that we forget the beauty in us

Quote Originally Posted by mini_mouse
    hes this cute guy
    $this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/AnaxoxoCee/Se7en/1111.jpg')

$this->handle_bbcode_img_match('http://i36.photobucket.com/albums/e22/AnaxoxoCee/Se7en/111111.jpg')
    DAMN!! Agreed he's a very cute guy.

He looks quite gay in those 2 pixs above tho.

Attana
    Unregistered

He is realy good.
    I like song la-la-la!
    Attached Images Attached Images